>when brainlets put pictures of their "complicated" stats homework on snapchat to see smart

what other things do brainlets do to try to seem smart.

>what other things do brainlets do to try to seem smart.
make brainlet threads on Veeky Forums

seem*

I pay people to post problems to which I already know the answer. So I come to their profiles and explain the solutions as if I was a random stranger.

>greentexting in the subject field

>Caring what normies do
>Having snap chat

>3!=33

Why did I laugh so hard at this

>Being obnoxiously verbose as if more words = more intelligence
>Typically knowledgeable of a subject that doesn't require much mental power and uses that as a façade of "intellect" that they use and abuse around other brainlets.
>Generally learning a science term or two and applying it fucking everywhere. (See; "quantum").

Throw stones

Then post a thread implying my superiority

>Having snapchat
Don't pretend that you aren't a normie brainlet

i hate it when brainlets make threads complaining about other brainlets. You're lucky my big ass brain was able to detect your shitty thread.

browse Veeky Forums

>caring about what brainlets do

I don't have that issue because I surround myself with intelligent people. It's possible that you're the brainlet in this situation. Stuck in limbo. Unable to remove people you don't like from snapchat, yet also unable to watch their snap stories without having a brain hemorrhage.

For the exact same reason you made this thread: mental masturbation. But you actually manage to be more pathetic, being anonymous. I mean, what for do you flaunt your intelligence if no one knows who you are? It's like double masturbation.

I just came to post this here because /an/ told me to

Where should I post it next?

I'm a retard who forgot to cross-board link

i read a few stats papers/my textbook
half of them just have walls of computation instead of text

its usually psych majors and people from other fields who have to take a basic stats class that do this. i can see how stats notation can seem intimidating to people who are not really into math though.

I like this pic. It's a more subtle slojack.

\thread\
If you gotta prove you're smart you're a dumbass. Especially if you gotta show how dumb other people are instead of showing off your capabilities

You had a good argument until you called it double masturbation, that sounds way better than regular masturbation

Wait. I browse Veeky Forums too. Am I a brainlet? Shiiiieeeeet!

They think it's hard but they're working through it. Every time you think their shit is babby tier you should remind yourself that everything you've read in a textbook has been learned by millions of other humans and most of them probably thought it was babby tier too.

Don't feed your ego by discouraging people. Instead remind yourself of how far you've come and how far you've got left to go, then encourage them because at the end of the day we're all fighting to better ourselves.

>An air tight water pressure manual pump?
>Why not attach the hose at the bottom of the barrel (it has to sit there to work anyways)??
>Why not just fucking elevate it and siphon out the water (far easier than engineering, operating, and maintaining this ridiculous pump mechanism that requires two smurfs to operate)?!
>If the water well is so close then why not just run a hose to the water well and avoid all of this?!?
>WAIT HOW THE FUCK DOES IT MAKE SENSE FOR THEM TO BE GARDENING AND WATERING A LAWN WHEN THEY'RE SMALL ENOUGH TO LIVE IN A MUSHROOM?!?!

>your pic is mfw your pic

>GARDENING AND WATERING A LAWN
fucking kek, I never thought about it