Time to cook up one of these gourmet burgers!

Time to cook up one of these gourmet burgers!

@9409681

why did you repost this?

Preheating the oven for some french fries!

Didn't actually cook them last time. Trying them out today.

While the oven preheats, some dishes need to be cleaned!

Fries going in. And...

The toppings have been prepared!

Sizzlin' away! The marbling from the Wagyu really gives it a great searched!

Sear*

Damn phone posters.

Assembled!

Wow. Buttery lobster, perfectly marbled Wagyu beef, and golden french fries. 10/10 would definitely fork over the $32 again!

Lobster and ground beef doesn't sound like a good combo.

>frozen meat and seafood
>non stick pan
>Ketchup

Not even once, America

>he has never heard of surf and turf

>America
PC is as canadian as TIm Hortons and hockey.

>Buys french fries
>not cutting his own potatoes
>buys finshed hamburger
>not making his own

clearly you are a flithy american

How on earth would you know if the beef is marbled? It's ground, and with lobster in this case. Burgers are a way to take less good pieces of meat and make them edible. Take 80% dry, tough meat and 20% fatty cuts and grind 'em togethe and voila, you now have an edible piece of meat that cooks up juicy and tender. There's know way you have any idea if that beef had any marbling, unless maybe the box says made with AAA beef, but I severely doubt it would because you could sell steaks and roasts of that for more profit. Galen Weston tricked you hard son, waygu is a marketing gimmick to trick you into thinking your getting Kobe beef, which you aren't. Waygu's just a breed, when raised on a feedlot in Western Canada it's the same as any other breed and absolutely not the ultra marbled premium Kobe beef product from Japan. That bun looks sad, and your McCain super fries aren't doing anything for anyone. I just lunched on a 3/4 pound package of ground local grass fed grass finished beef here from Co-op in Calgary for $4.

>presidents choice is Canadian
>we don't even have a president

The poster is clearly Canadian, and while upset about his taste in Beef, I do applaud his effort and his openness in sharing with us the meals he's prepared. But he gets me so riled up everytime with his dirty sink pics and his soiled pots not soaking and all the other little things like not having a dish drying rack.

It's the president of the company you fucking mong.

Kill yourself, retard.

He's canadian you fucking dunce

>falling this hard for bait

It's a fucking joke dude. The entire reason I bought these was because they were on sale for $5 and knew I could make a funny thread with them. It actually tasted awful (like any frozen burger would). Glad I could make you that angry though.

It's literally 3 dishes from my previous meal. Didn't need to soak because the food was still wiped off easily. 2nd sink is for drying, don't really have the counter space for a rack.

Why are you posting pictures of your dirty dishes?

Same shit.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
You still ate that hockey puck, user.

>the president

meme brand
a paltry sum

awful shite thread m8

Ya, angry, but not really seriously angry. Just bored and shitposting. Being Western Canadian bad beef is kind of a trigger for us. Lived in Quebec once, and never had a decent piece of meat the entire time. Beef from Charlevoix, and those cows were munching beautiful grass on this picturesque slope next to the seaway and it's garbage, I dunno. How can they be so right when it comes to cheese and dairy and strawberries and such but their beef is terrible tasting. Out cows here are left outside all year and fed barley and you get tasty meat for cheap all over the place. Out East, I found not so much.

>tfw that guy owns half the grocery stores, the largest commercial baker in North America, all the prime real estate in Toronto, off-shore oil rigs in the North Sea, luxury retailers Holt Renfrew and Selfridges

OP is obviously canadian.

I'm torn between chastising you for being OBSESSED, and laughing at Canadians because they like to act like they're so different from Americans but from an outsider perspective we're the same.

did you explain to your tastebuds and digestive system that they shouldn't get mad because you were joking? if so, did they get the joke?

Most people aren't sensitive little bitches like you, so it wasn't necessary.

>it tasted awful
I don't think your tastebuds got the joke dude. Maybe your intestines will have a better sense of humor, but it's doubtful

Does your mommy taste test everything for you before you eat it?

>frozen ground beef burger
>cooking it rare