How do u properly cook with marijuana? i want to give my dad some edibles because i think he will like it...

How do u properly cook with marijuana? i want to give my dad some edibles because i think he will like it. he smoked it for the first time but said it was too intense for him so i want to give him something more mellow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6lJGD3Q9Qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 DUDE WEED LMAO

Why are you asking on a siamese slideshow sanctuary instead of just googling soluble fat binding technique?

because i prefer techniques from real people, i dont trust the internet

extract as you would into any fat following standard directions on the internet, butter is nice for cooking. then either make chocolatey baked goods, or a delicious pasta with butter and a herbacious tomato sauce

Where do you think you are, faggot?

Just simmer it in butter or oil, strain, then cool. Then learn how to use google if you want to actually learn something and not be a dickslice.

Decarb it by putting it in the oven on 250 for about 30 minutes then put it in whatever oil you want and simmer it for a bit then strain it out. EzPz

start off by activating it

dude weed lmao

I never knew about this. Thank you.

if everyone did that there would be no posts

see
this. nice simple explanation.
use weed butter made this way for all your favourite baking recipes.

WOW THERE IS DEFINITELY NO SUCH PLACE LIKE Veeky Forums THAT IS ALL ABOUT WEED LIKE HMMMMMMMMM AYBE THIS PLACE CALLED 420CHAN IF ONLY IT WAS A REAL PLACE ON THE INTERNET LIKE AN IMAGEBOARD LIKE 4 CHAN BUT ALL ABOUT WEEEEEEED DUUUUUUUUUUDE CALLED 420CHAN WHERE STONERS TALK ABOUT WEED DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE ON 420CHAN

Has anyone trying using weed as an herb in cooking? I mean, it smells good sure; but I can't really see it as a seasoning.

Only dish I could think of would be chicken picatta with all that butter.

>I don't trust the internet
>asks Veeky Forums

you're high right now aren't you

>edibles
>more mellow

this
just tell your dad to take a smaller hit

he is gonna freak out if you give him a brownie

I don't even smoke but can you fuck off? Maybe go stick something in your butt if it helps you calm the fuck down you fucking tiresome cunt.

Cooking/baking with it is stronger than smoking it.

420chan is empty and nobody has any advice anymore, it's been shit for years, all the knowledgeable people went elsewhere on that site. This is the wrong site too and i'm too lazy to give OP advice.

>an herb

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6lJGD3Q9Qs

God damn thanks user for reminding me of Eddie Izzard.

Pronounced it herb until I was like 13 and people told me it was 'erb'.

Grab an avocado
Mash it in a bowl
Get finely ground weed
Lace it through the avocado smash
Put avocado smash with weed lace on bits of frozen bread
Oven to 350 Fahrenheit for 25 mins
Eat weed laced avocado on empty stomach
Wait one hour and enjoy