Can I learn to make a beef quesorito that tastes as good as the ones from taco bell and is even cheaper?

Can I learn to make a beef quesorito that tastes as good as the ones from taco bell and is even cheaper?

no

Why not

Literally anything you put in a tortilla yourself tastes better than Taco Bell. Yes, even taking a big noisy shit.

> (OP)
>Literally anything you put in a tortilla yourself tastes better than Taco Bell. Yes, even taking a big noisy shit.
>t. McDonald's shill

shoo shoo /pol/ brainlet

yeah just ad lots of sodium and sugar to you stuff. that's literally the secret to getting all your food to taste like fastfood

what the fuck is a quesorito?
why does taco bell come up with these stupid vaguely spanish sounding names

why are you asking us? shit's simple

spicy ground beef
white rice w/ parsely (should be cilantro but isn't)
chipotle sauce
tortilla #1
2 types of cheese (nacho & monterey)
tortilla #2
???????
PROFIT!!!!

>Can I learn to make a beef quesorito that tastes as good as the ones from taco bell and is even cheaper?

of course, do this:

>go to store
>get tortillas and knock off velveeta (cheaper the better)
>Shit in the tortilla
>add rice and melted "velveeta"
>WALA

Be sure you wash the beef you buy with ammonia. It's what Taco Bell does.

wish they used their old rice instead of this new shit

>
>> (OP)
>>Literally anything you put in a tortilla yourself tastes better than Taco Bell. Yes, even taking a big noisy shit.
>>t. McDonald's shill
t. Taco Bell shill

>
>>
>>> (OP)
>>>Literally anything you put in a tortilla yourself tastes better than Taco Bell. Yes, even taking a big noisy shit.
>>>t. McDonald's shill
>t. Taco Bell shill
t. McDonald's shill

>
>>
>>>
>>>> (OP)
>>>>Literally anything you put in a tortilla yourself tastes better than Taco Bell. Yes, even taking a big noisy shit.
>>>>t. McDonald's shill
>>t. Taco Bell shill
>t. McDonald's shill
t. Taco Bell shill

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>> (OP)
>>>>>Literally anything you put in a tortilla yourself tastes better than Taco Bell. Yes, even taking a big noisy shit.
>>>>>t. McDonald's shill
>>>t. Taco Bell shill
>>t. McDonald's shill
>t. Taco Bell shill
t. McDonald's shill

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> (OP)
>>>>>>Literally anything you put in a tortilla yourself tastes better than Taco Bell. Yes, even taking a big noisy shit.
>>>>>>t. McDonald's shill
>>>>t. Taco Bell shill
>>>t. McDonald's shill
>>t. Taco Bell shill
>t. McDonald's shill
t. Taco Bell shill

what the fuck are you doing man

Not sure how new you mean but they changed up their rice a few months ago and I like it better. zestier

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> (OP)
>>>>>>>Literally anything you put in a tortilla yourself tastes better than Taco Bell. Yes, even taking a big noisy shit.
>>>>>>>t. McDonald's shill
>>>>>t. Taco Bell shill
>>>>t. McDonald's shill
>>>t. Taco Bell shill
>>t. McDonald's shill
>t. Taco Bell shill
t. McDonald's shill

Hey look. They like Taco Bell same as you.

>le everything is /pol/!!!!!!!
kys senpai

A burrito with a quesadilla as the wrapper rather than just a tortilla. The name is a portmanteau of quesadilla and burrito.

gb2 reddit fag

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>Literally anything you put in a tortilla yourself tastes better than Taco Bell. Yes, even taking a big noisy shit.
>>>>>>>>t. McDonald's shill
>>>>>>t. Taco Bell shill
>>>>>t. McDonald's shill
>>>>t. Taco Bell shill
>>>t. McDonald's shill
>>t. Taco Bell shill
>t. McDonald's shill
t. Taco Bell shill

Yeah but you must first learn the ways of wrapping a burrito.

This thread has potential.

Learn recursion and save memory and increase processing speed, you flow charting if...then loop plebe. God forbid you touch anything other than 1970's spaghetti code you fucking simiian.

I hope this thread reaches the bump limit from you stupid fucking retards

>thinks i give a fuck about nerd shit

they're so much better than they should be

these things taste pretty much like hot pockets. I don't know why it's a flavor you would go through effort to recreate.

>learn recursion and save memory

lol

I unironcally enjoy Taco Bell. I mean, it's not "good" by any stretch of the imagination but if you want a $1 burrito snack or are stoned/drunk as fuck it's GOAT food.

I don't even get the "hurr it gives you the shits" meme. I've never had gastric distress from TB, nor has anyone I've ever known. I've had more issues from Chipotle and that shit costs twice as much and they have a salmonella or ecoli outbreak every other month.

there are so many of those completely entrenched cultural associations, that at least I've experienced as an American

it's hard to talk about certain topics in a group of people larger than like 4-5 without almost 100% predictable trains of thought reappearing, just like ridiculous unconscious memetic behavior, and one of those is this fucking ridiculous idea you brought up, that slight variations in ingredients and preparations completely short changes the body's ability to digest food.

before the white rice they used spanish rice

>I don't even get the "hurr it gives you the shits" meme
I comes from the fact that it gives you the shits

>noisy
why would that change the taste?

Make sure you steam your tortillas so they are soft and warm.
Get a taco seasoning packet for the meat and simmer it all juicy like.
I think the key to the fast food flavor in general is just tons of salt

Perfect. For bonus points use carne asada strips instead of ground beef. Or citrus and jalapeno marinated grilled chicken breast cut into strips.

don't forget the low fat sour cream in the last bite

what you're describing is literally memes. like, the original meaning of the word.