What is this stuff good for?

I got a bottle of pic related a few months ago because I was craving buffalo tendies. I made them and they weren't great desu, and most of the bottle is still left. What else can I cook with it? Some kind of dip? Or is this how I fall for the add "buffalo-" to everything meme?

For some reason whenever i have hot sauce at restaurants it's really good but whenever i buy it at a store it tastes like plastic

>buying a "wing sauce" for buffalo tendies
>when the only ingredients in buffalo tendies are tabasco and sugar

Make it yourself next time. Tabasco, butter (not margarine), garlic powder and salt.

Probably the worst most generic sauce ever, like texas pet teir friend o, dump that shit out in the river so the fishes can inhale that shit through day gills

i use that shit on everything

I used to put it on pizza.

It literally costs more to make it than it does to buy it.

You're a flaming homosexualb if you dont think that's is the baseline for all Buffalo Sauces.

I believe the wing sauce is just franks with liquid butter added

its a waste

Just make your own with hot sauce and add butter and vinegar

The baseline is original Frank's not Frank's buffalo.

yeah I dont know whats up with their wing sauce but its just not satisfying as an actual wing sauce
then I look up a recipe for buffalo sauce and all them are like 70% franks
wtf this this, how do I make buffalo sauce that tastes like restaurants

a lot of them use ketchup

as the base?

Franks "wing sauce" has preservatives and oils not used in most wing sauce. It's not going to taste right.
Regular wing sauces has the original Franks and butter.

I feel the same way about ranch dressing. Whatever mixes wing places use to make their ranch is always superior. Whenever I tried to use store bought ranch with wings it always tasted way off.

vinegar

franks>tabasco>sriracha

overall, though, vinegary hot sauces are crap.

tapatio > siracha > choloula >valentina > franks > crystal > literal shit > tabasco

correct u got it

Choloula > valentina > franks > crystal > tabasco > Dave's Insanity Sauce > tapatio > literal shit > siracha

>Dave's Insanity Sauce
>better than anything

Buffalo sauce is Franks and butter. This tries to replicate it in a shelf-stable form using vegetable oil and crushed dreams. Just use regular frank's and put a few slices of butter in the microwave for fuck's sake. Jesus wept.

Different sauces for different types of food, my friend.

Buffalo chicken sandwiches, as wing sauce, or buffalo chicken pizza. Not much else.