redpill me on quinoa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEkYB5YzUX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you're afraid of eating wheat but rice is too mainstream

>redpill me
You deserve a kick to the balls.

how very rude of you

Quinoa is a cultivated pseudocereal grown in the Andes. It has a sweet, nutty flavor but can be very bitter if not rinsed before cooking. It has a lot of protein, iron and magnesium. It was a big health food trend a few years ago.

It's pretty great OP. Heat it up and use it as a side dish. Use it cool as a salad enhancer.

Doesn't taste bad after being in the fridge, easy to cook and isn't expensive.

just eat fucking rice

I unironically really enjoy the taste and would usually take it over rice

It's actually pronounced "ken-wa".

Flavourless crap t. Posting from the Andes

hipster feed

I thought its "Keen-Wah"?
Me too
Really good with chicken and broccoli

Quinoa salesmen pushed it like crazy because women are stupid and their boyfriends are dumber. The demand proceeded to economically and agriculturally overproduce and rape the third world growers.

Good. Capitalism is the world's meritocracy.

Tastes pretty good, nutty and savory. Goes well in dishes where you'd normally use couscous. Looks like tiny rolled up condoms when cooked, but actually has a decent texture.

So, for once they have something other to export than negros, and it immediately becomes too much work for them. Do we have to do everything ourselves?

>rape the third world growers.

B-b-but we was ecologically and sympathetically in sync w-w-with our struggling brethren against the oppression. Long live quinoa, Stephan for top bois name in 2020!

>rape the third world growers
Good, fuck those whiners. Gonna go get me some quinoa today.

key-wah

youtube.com/watch?v=GEkYB5YzUX4

>redpill
Fuck off and never post Felli again, you disgusting piece of shit. Winners don't deserve losers like you.

tasteless misery sand, even worse than couscous

I love how defenisve and agitated certain faggots always get when someone uses "redpill". Why the fuck are you on this garbage site if an epic matrix meme that can be applied in jest rattles your core?

>using retired memes

hey beter