WHEN THE HELL IS SCIENCE GOING TO MAKE WORKING ILLEGAL?

WHEN THE HELL IS SCIENCE GOING TO MAKE WORKING ILLEGAL?

HUH?! WHEN ARE THE ROBOTS GOING TO TAKE OUR JOBS>!

BETTER BE SOON! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NOT DOING ANYTHING ALL DAY.

Soon, but there will be a gap of about 50 to 100 years where everything will be automated but the government won't have implemented UBI yet, so our own experience of it will just involve becoming homeless and starving to death.

Fun fact: After robots take care of everything there will be a mass genocide to get rid of [I'll keep this a secret :)] so only [I'll keep this a secret :)] can enjoy a life of infinite pleasure.

I mean, we already only let other people live because they work and produce wealth for us. Once we don't need that labor you are going down.

DELETE THIS NOW

I knew it.

But what kind of goods even need to be made? Can't we just have that column like the matrix?

I could live in a virtual reality of pussy everyday?

Almost but not quite. They'll need the STEM worker bees to perfect anti-aging therapies and THEN the extermination will occur.

>not making robot STEM workers
You are clearly not from [group who will survive].

You need STEM workers to make robot STEM workers, so basically either the STEM workers will be the ones who survive by leaving themselves backdoors to maintain control of the robots or everyone will die and the robots will be all that remain. I don't see any case where wealthy elites without an understanding of programming will make it out OK once it comes time for robots as smart or smarter than we are to emerge. I'd lean more towards everyone dying, but the programmers at least have a shot at keeping their own shit together.

>implying AI won't just do everything

>Implying there aren't top computer scientists and engineers from [group who will survive].
Just so you know, [group who will survive] fill up both business and tech spots. And they recommend just building neural networks that build the robots. I trust them very much. At our last annual meeting, one of them even asked for funding in order to use neural networks to construct the virus that will kill [people who will not survive] for us. It was an interesting concept but it was declined.

>Implying AI wont just do whatever it wants.

>implying

I didn't imply that, in fact that was one of only two scenarios I wrote about, did you even try to read?

Why don't you just say that it's the Jews? We all know who you mean anyway.

Because it could be anyone ;^). Please take your anti-semitism back to

>just building neural networks that build the robots
You're just passing the buck, that's the same thing as saying human workers will build the robots. If you mean "robots" as in the minds of the robots, then human workers need to first implement a program that can think before the thinking program can do creative work of its own. And if you mean "robots" as in the bodies of the robots, then human workers would just do that themselves since it's not some mysterious unsolved problem, people already can and do produce robotics today.
Also nobody suggested that because it's a stupid idea, you can stop roleplaying now. Neural networks are the worst choice for problem solving, you only use them when you can't solve the problem in a direct / explicit way like with image recognition or language translation. And you definitely can solve the problem of building robot bodies in a direct / explicit way.

I'm sorry for being a bad goy. :( I'll go right back to my brainlet containment board.

When that happens, exactly what reason would the elite have to keep you alive? If you were Bill Gates, would you donate UBIcoins to feed ungrateful do-nothing "useless eaters" such as OP here?

what this shit is wrong with sci today, this? this is what I FUCKInG get, if i wanted to retard, i'd got to retard boards YOU FUCKING ASS DERPER

>yet

Use your imagination

There's plenty of futuristic technology that we haven't yet acquired but is just waiting for a STEM guy to bring them to the now.

You're only going to make a living if you productively build something new or improve something old.