Why don't nihilists kill themselves?

Why don't nihilists kill themselves?

Why should they? They literally have no reason to do it.

I identify as a nothingkin, and you have not triggered me.

Because they are not nihilists, It is impossible to be a nihilist.

brb

They like to talk the talk but not walk the walk

Because I like eating, fucking, and reading.

kirillov did

Many have, you just don't hear a lot from them after the fact

Better question: why aren't we killing all the nihilists?

It is impossible to be most anything self-designated. One can and will however be a fan and identify with one's (howsoever impossible) team. The pleasant thing about nihilist flags banners and bunting is that they're invisible. What typifies nihilists is that they don't believe in junk.

some do

With our global Americanised lifestyle, what makes you think we're not.

Why don't mortals kill themselves?

Holy... I want more...

Because the popular interpretation of Nihilism is wrong.

The actual mindset is supposed to be
>nothing really matters in the end, so party it up and enjoy what life you have cause you only get one
Except everyone removes the second part so they can try and sound deep and philosophical, because "true art is depressing."

Because they can't even tie their own shoe lace let alone a noose.

but nihilism explicitly states you cant assign meaning to anything, even "partying" and "enjoyment"
to acknowledge that fun has meaning, even in the most hedonistic sense, is to renounce nihilism.
True nihilists wouldn't even kill themselves, for that would be assigning meaning to death, and in turn, life.
A TRUE nihilist would simply sit and wither away until death.

Why should I kill myself when my parents killed me by giving me life, cuck?

did kirillov go insane in the end? He was always kind of crazy but in that last scene he became demented, standing motionless in the corner like a scene from a horror movie. I never really understood that part.

>A true nihilist would
do whatever he or she had a mind to do. What does it really matter in and of itself? The refusal to assign meaning beyond the ballgame is a ballgame, the show a show, the book a book, doesn't mean a nihilist lacks the capacity to enjoy him or herself, nor that a nihilist necessarily plays to lose. A true nihilist is more likely in possession of his or her own mind than an evolutionist or a Christian is of theirs, or an SJW, or a neo- Hitlerian,.. etc. Shakespeare and Dickinson were in all likelihood nihilists. Montaigne as well.

I want a nothingkin gf!

>to acknowledge that fun has meaning, even in the most hedonistic sense, is to renounce nihilism.
What if I renounce things as objectiely not fun but fun because of the way humans evolved to perceive them as fun?

Anime avatar fags are the scum of Veeky Forums

I know right? Anime is the scurge of a website devoted to anime!

>nihilism
some of you guys are alright, don't go to nothing tomorrow

The """nihilist""" who kills themself or is depressed because they have no reason to live is a poser who missed the fucking point of nihilism.

What! Though not an AAF myself, I've found many of them to be among the most clever, least mean-spirited denizens of these boards. In a soulless age the adoption of one even makes a kind of eh, 'sense'

nah

FPBP

Here's the thing, if I hit my limit or shit gets too deep, I will kill myself. I already have the gun and the bullets. But right now I'm making good money and I get fucked, high or drunk often enough. There will be a day when my distraction level is below this bull shit level if reality and I'll just shoot myself in the fucking head. Until then I'm going to drink deep of this party.

This looks more like a desperate hedono-pessimism than anything else.

cool story bro. Also weed is for fags.

only a few rationalists have faith in evolution