let's just have it out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationship_between_Friedrich_Nietzsche_and_Max_Stirner
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither, the redpill is my guiding light

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationship_between_Friedrich_Nietzsche_and_Max_Stirner

wolfi landstreicher

How did either philosopher overcome the fact that the subject is inherently an internally divided entity?

it's a process of becoming out of the divisions guy

I love Stirner but even I've gotta say Nietzsche is by far the better philosopher. Stirner was great at what he did, but he didn't do much.

yeah dude, that was the genius of the whole fucking thing. if he didnt have that last section where he goes off the rails about unions of egoists he'd have had a flawless victory.

i hate this picture. it was probably made by some fedora neckbeard

But Mickey is correct.

"Stirner laughs in his blind alley; Nietzsche beats his head against the wall."

-Albert Camus

I don't get how people subdued by either language or biology think themselves into such wretches either. Camus's rebellion is the only method that doesn't lead the hamsters who've escaped their cages to the horror of the vast empty living room. The will doesn't triumph without expression, and therefore Stirner is a fool. And Nietzsche took the individual to mean more than it does, and so he too, though not so much a fool, is wrong in proscribing what is actually just description.

Read Kittler. Or did I tell you enough of myself.

camus's method and nietazsche method are THEIR methods

what did he mean by this

Stirner on right

Nietzsche on left

They're both on the right.
Left would be someone like Cioran.

Nietzsche talks about it costantly: for him consciousness has always been a multitude of vague, conflicting personalities, volitions and desires.

Stirner does not bother with defining said consciousness, but he himself doesn't stick to the consciousness-soul paradygm.

>They're both on the right.
dip

it's kinda what camus meant and you know it

What is there to overcome?

Stirner is just Hegel on meth ; he doesn't make sense outside of his hegelian context, hence the numerous misreadings of uncultured burgers who read him.

user, my son, you have two choices. Angry lower class man who has barely read philosophy, ranting about the most childish inclinations, or humorous philologist who dissects the entire world of high culture with the intent of ennobling his readers.

SPOOPS!

ive read it not in context and in context and it is stronger not in context and not at all difficult to grasp what he's saying

The third path: knowledge is worthless

The real question is which one I should start with? I'm more interested in Nietzsche, and what I've heard from Stirner seems obvious enough. Not that I agree with him on the implications.

I'll pray for you.

Glad to know

>implications
you lose

that's not necessarily contradictory to either m8

don't you mean "worthless to know"?

stirner doesnt cover nearly as much as nietzsche does, hes mostly concerned with egoism

as a nihilist i have to say the accurate description are the 2 pictures at the same time.

>it's another philosophy thread on a literature board

Go fuck yourself