Scientifically speaking, in which dimension is he playing chess right now?

Scientifically speaking, in which dimension is he playing chess right now?

What is the purpose of this tweet?

I know that tweet can't possibly be real, but I wish it was

Don't play dum

Oh it is real.

It seems incredibly stupid kindergarten-like at first, but when you look at it in game theoretical measures this is pretty much the most efficient response you could give against Kim, given the circumstances. The circumstances being that the statements in the tweet are factually truthful, even if they appear very banal.

Even Trump isn't dumb enough to start bragging about how big his nuclear arsenal is and how willing he is to use it.

Man, just go on Twitter yourself.

But what purpose does threatening Kim have? And why is it supposed to work now when it didn't work the last 200 times?

It's real.

From a global perspective, Kim is a small man who wants to be a big man. Kim is applying words to increase his global footprint. Trump is applying words to make him stay small by reminding him that he is small and could be removed any day.

This is also applicable from a personal perspective. If Kim wants to increase his "size", it must be taken from Trump, the leader of North Korea's main enemy. Trump effectively stopped him straight in his tracks.

thats not dumb at all. they both behave like kids but while trump is the much stronger one. argumenting with kim like he was an adult doesnt work like the past thaught.

>What is the purpose of this tweet?
We wouldn't understand. We aren't knowledged like Donald is in Rocket man Science.

You americans are the laughing stock of the world lmao.

A country with nukes and without modern healthcare electing absolute dumbos as leaders.

Name a country with a smart leader and modern healthcare
>protip, you cant.

Netherlands
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
Monaco
They are doing fine.

>Name a country with a smart leader and modern healthcare
Every developed country except the USA.

He said smart leader

I know

Then why give an answer you know is wrong

Literal dick waving

Oh, c'mon. Let optimists be optimists.

Canada, France

The mad man actually did it

he's not threatning. just telling kim the reality, like kim did to donald.

So kim knows he has to watch his moves.

Yeah, and he didn't invest in bitcoin either, fucking retard. Can't even foresee the future

>stemcucks try to do international relations theory
holy fuck stick to calculating goat closets

>finally got my (you)
To bad it was a cucklet who can't even into simple honest signalling. Man you're retarded.

>implying nuclear weapons weren't always a looming danger
>implying any previous president was qualified to hold the "power of the button"
I prefer having an obvious and relatively transparent president, at least.

it's just banter, i'm sure they'll laugh about it over some beers in a decade or two.

Anyone with half a brain can see that nuclear weapons saved the world.
Without them WW3 would have started between the US and USSR about 20 minutes after Japan surrendered.
Nukes saved mankind

>tfw when you realise this was the tweet that saved South Korea...

What is a goat closet? Is it a place where engineers go to have unnatural relations with a goat?

Even South Korea is turning against the us because of that moron.

I don't even want to imagine the damage he'll do if allowed to run his entire term.

>Trump
>Decade or two

The UK is only halfway there

Why would you have to imagine it? He will run his entire term lol. What would stop him?

Good science thread, user.

4 more years! I think Trump is gonna change the the two term rule and become a proper God-Emperor.