Homeless shelter steak and eggs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmmPSBRu6wg&list=FL_AsYEf8NDDlp7fpz56rOPg&index=31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could be worse

Is this free?

>homeless shelter
>is it free
You're a special kind of idiot aren't you?

Yes, but would they charge me? Like, if came in with five dollars, would they accept that as payment? The diner wants at least ten dollars plus tip.

was joe rogan volunteering that night

bad ass

How long have you been there? What drugs are you on? I was in one for three weeks five years ago. We got bagels for breakfast usually, ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch, and the kitchen was small and sucked so restaurants would bring their leftovers to us for dinner which was usually decent.

#healthyasfuck #keto #ieatelk

Renting a room at the shelter been here for a year and just pot but there is meth and heroin here as well

Wtf am I reading.

How much is the rent? Where (if I may ask) do they have shelter rooms you can pay for?

125 just small rooms in the back

I don't have a homeless ID card. I was just wondering if I came in, would they still serve me if I paid them cash. Let's say that a homeless guy and his friend wanted to eat together. Does the friend have to wait outside or came he come in and eat, too, or just take a seat but no food? Would it be rude to just sit there but not eat as if the food isn't good enough or is it still bad to just take up a seat?

>not pretending to be homeless to get free shit

It's like your not even trying

Looks pretty good desu. Too bad it's wasted on homeless degenerates.

That's mean.

krishna temples have the best free food

American bums eat better than the working class. Not kidding.

What city/state are you in if you don't mind me asking?

Spokane Washington

>Homeless ID card

Like they give a shit about that go get up food honkey.

Sounds comfy because mostly White. The one I was in was mostly ghetto Black dudes from the Deep South.

Mostly only tweakers

Still way better than crackheads.

One of the last tines I saw my dad, he brought me to a homeless shelter to get dinner. I was about 13, really sort kif freaked me out and I left, went to a corner store and bought an oatmeal cream pie with the change I had in my pocket. Ate it outside as the snow fell, glad that I could buy my own dinner and not fall as low as him.

Jesus, was he homeless too?

I hope you're doing better now, user.

You sound like an ungrateful twit. He loves(d) you but probably ha(s)d substance and or mental health issues.

Hey son wanna hang out again this weekend AT THE HOMELESS SHELTER?!?!?!?!

WHATS THAT -- YOU DONT? WHY ON EARTH .... WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

hopefully he's dead now

you are sick

was actually about to post this and ask if the eggs are the yard

joe rogan is a faggot

is the heroin any good?

Sort of, someone from a church took him in. He was near the bottom of a downward spiral he never pulled out of.
Yes on both counts. Even middle schoolers can reach a point where they've had enough of someone's self-absorbed and destructive behavior, dude.
He is, a couple of years ago. Drunk, alone, and isolated because of his own actions. Saw him once more before he died, still couldn't take responsibility for his own actions.

You still are your father's son.

Word.

Modern life isn't suited for drifters and vagabounds like it was 20 years ago. No YMCA, travelers motels or cheap inns like in the past.

>Hating based Joe
Why?

so true

Haven't used any

>some homeless guy eats better than most of Veeky Forums

Anime website

Bill Gates could go in there and eat for free if he wanted.

>homeless people can't properly fry eggs
Fucking kek

>krishnas

This was true when I was in college although it was just at a house near the campus. They had an all you could eat vegetarian lunch for free (although I usually donated a buck or two) and it was excellent food. They didn't prosletyze at lunch either but their evening dinners were where they really started trying to pull you in. I just stuck with the lunches and sometimes that was my only meal of the day since I spent a lot of my money on beer and pot instead of food.

Theoretically. Realistically, a highly recognizable wealthy person unnecessarily accepting a free meal from a government program or charitable organization could be considered scandalous enough to make his companies' stocks plummet as people would think he's crazy, broke, or a jerk.

Are you fucking kidding me? They feed you mongrels steak in there? Just what the fuck have any of you fucking vermin done to deserve steak? You fucking junkie assholes, this is so exemplary of the absolutely backward attitude the homeless have regarding what they're entitled to. You pieces of shit, you literal pieces of human litter, you don't deserve anything more than a nutritionally sufficient gruel.

And shit maybe if you had to eat gruel instead of steak you might consider facing the horrible consequences of your fucked up lives and do something about it. But no, you're much too comfortable writhing around in the snug safety net that the good people who live their lives with an iota of decency have literally provided for you. You're much too happy slamming that brown tar in your veins with the perfectly sterile and pristine syringes that your government provided you with, because, yknow, it would be such a fucking travesty if one of you leeches got AIDS and left the bloated remains of your collective failures behind to be swept up out of the gutter. God, we couldn't bear to see you part with us. You're just so valuable, the way you get in our way and beg from us, we really would miss that.

Fucking steak eating bums. Jesus Christ, I've spent most of my adult life grudgingly grinding my way through life so that I can afford the luxuries that my government provides you fucking feral dogs for free. I hope you fucking choke, and I hope no one offers you the help that you never offered us. You parasite. You open sore. Fuck you.

If any of you had the money for graves I'd spend my off days spitting on them.

Only of you're a skill-less plebian. I work all day but still take some time to cook for myself. Some nights its just spagbol, other times its a chicken dinner. Sometimes it's 15 minutes of work, and sometimes it's an hour plus.

The issue is that the poor will always complain about food, but they'll never bother to learn how to make good food cheaply, or how to but necessities instead of wasting their food stamps on soda and lobster.

Why are you really upset user?

What do you think happens to shitty "steak" that doesn't get sold by it's best-by date, user?

It gets thrown the fuck out, you dumb shit. Homeless shelters aren't giving out expired meats, that would be completely retarded in terms of legal liability.

I say we take it a step further and just start killing off the unreformable failures. Government eugenics programs would be costly at first but the long-term benefits are amazing.

Or we can start with feeding them a vegetable in place of steak. Beans are cheaper by the pound, so why not that?

Op probably sold drugs to your parents

>every homeless person is a lazy junkie

chip on your shoulder eh? who's the piece of shit in your family that turned you into a bitter ball of impotent rage?

"Best by" not "sell by".

As someone who has volunteered at homeless shelters before I can tell you that more than half the food we gave out was exactly that.

>Beans are cheaper by the pound, so why not that?

No homeless shelter buys their food. They work off of donations. Whatever they have to serve is whatever was donated by the community. Sometimes some rich mofo buys a bunch of expensive-ish stuff and donates that. Sometimes we get whatever was discontinued or nearly expired from supermarkets, it all depends.

It ought to be fucking obvious that nobody is going out and spending $$$ on premium steak for bums.

Lol. Nice rant.
Government subsidized shelters' budgets are beholden to elected and appointed officials who are in turn beholden to the majority of tax-paying voters. Private charities are beholden to the resources donated by private citizens. You can't tell people who they're allowed to vote for or what personal property they are allowed to gift to whom. (fyi, the lion's share of your tax dollars go to defense contractors, not bums eating 2 ounces of flank steak and a couple fried eggs.) OP is most likely bait, as is your post.

>tfw all boomers will die and the retarded edgy kids who spout off their bullshit beliefs will be finally ousted as the sociopathic maladjusted assholes they are during your lifetime
can't wait tbqh

Thank you! No one seems here seems to understand that so much fucking money goes into "National Defense". And it's not like a lot doesn't go into programs to help people in fiscally tight situations out, but it certainly isn't at the rate people here make it seem like.

How do you end up homeless for at least a year smoking only pot? I know Washington is overly friendly to the homeless but god damn.

>Any mental health issues?
>Are you a veteran?
>Former drug user?

But if the edgy kids adopted their beliefs, then they'll just stick around, right?
The only reason liberals win elections at all is that you mass import illegals to vote for your side.

No, it's really not much. They operate on shoestring budgets. The bottom line is that most of these places are fueled by private donations. The day I am no longer allowed to donate my time or money to whichever charity I want is the day I start looking for a new country. It's fun to read people sperg out about poor people though.

The cost is the potential for that meal to have gone to somebody without five dollars for it.

But it's more likely than not that they make plenty and have leftovers they keep for pet food or just toss in the trash.

I worked at a grocery store and we gave expired shit to the shelter.

#gains

the only reason why conservatives win votes is y'all fuck your cousins making you all brutish and stupid, the white race is completely blind to their own devaluing

>tfw literal homeless but still shitposting

That was the stupidest half-baked post I've ever seen. And I've been really fucking drunk before I"ve solved the captcha before.

Well, thank you kindly for helping out the underprivileged. You know what it means to be a good citizen.

Red wagon

>fyi, the lion's share of your tax dollars
Go back to you in the form of SS and Medicare.
And the food you eat is heavily subsidized even if you get no SNAP or benefits.

i want to help at a homeless kitchen because im good at cooking and im bored but i dont want any contact with the nasty homeless people and i dont want them to expect me to come back or call me or to get sick
how is the homeless shelter like?

>the poor will always complain about food, but they'll never bother to learn how to make good food cheaply
I'm so sick of that line "waaaa, im to poor to eat healthy because I cant afford Whole Foods, so I eat at McDs".
Learn to boil or steam vegetables, cook an egg, bake chicken legs and wings, and make a sandwich, and you can eat healthy for 1/3 the price of fast food.

i get dhiarrea a couple times a month because i refuse to throw away old food

You would think there is always a margin of error, but I bit into a quarter-sized green mold patch on the bottom of a bun that had one more day left. Same thing for chunky milk two days before.

Saying things that a single google search can disprove

So, will you spout bullshit in the future? or will you fact check first?

>thinks medicare and social security deducted from individual paychecks is the same as spending 700 billion straight tax dollars on "offense," a figure greater than the military spending of the next 20 countries.

Fuck off, drumpf.

Yea we should feed bums 2 dollar/lb vegetables instead of .8 dollar/lb "steak"

poe's law

youtube.com/watch?v=gmmPSBRu6wg&list=FL_AsYEf8NDDlp7fpz56rOPg&index=31

Looks like something I'd make. Yummy

>National defense
>Intelligence aware hijack into building plots
>Cannot take down two slow airliners headed towards NYC and one towards defence centre.

I apologize for taking for granted that people understand the difference between mandatory and discretionary spending in the budget. Hey, maybe one day the Supreme Court will finally strike down the Social Security Act though. Or were you thinking if only the US would default on its debt? Thanks for pulling up a chart that shows people you're a dingleberry.

but congress could alter or repeal the SSA at will, it wouldn't need to be overturned by SCOTUS to effect a change

lol

>America gains nothing for for its defense budget
Do you really believe we spend that much on defense just to shit money into the wind? Do you think that no other countries benefit from our defense budget?

>i get dhiarrea a couple times a month because i refuse to throw away old food
thank you for contributing

Do I need proof at the homeless center or can I just walk in and eat

>when he pulls out all those fucking snake oil pills
brogan what are you doing man...

such a *progressive* millenial!

this looks like something i would make if i was force feeding myself

can you imagine being joe rogan's wife and having to sleep next to his bald snoring body, and deal with his garlic sweats? he burps in his sleep and makes smacking noises with his lips, you just want to kill him with the lamp on the night table.

he thinks he has life figured out more than the average person, he isn't funny yet he claims to be a comedian, and he is insufferable to listen to

if he was here reading my about reply he would go on a 5-10 min explanation on his show about how sad people must be inside to make negative comments about someone they dont even know (him) and then they'd discuss something about how LSD can make you more empathetic

his shtick is boring and unfunny and he isnt interesting as a person

Every other country wants you to fuck off and die, the only people rooting for America are the ones that are literally bribed with money and power to run their shitholes into the ground.

>someone took the time to type this out

You're just jealous because you're not as healthy as he is

Oh, some (((countries))) and a small 5% or so greatly benefit from a country spending more money on "defense" than the next 20 countries combined. But lets make sure we keep endless international wars stewing and the ever loveable war on drugs to ensure our citoyens really aren't paying attention. Throw them a popgun or 2 and all is well.

Jesus Christ, you're stupid. Just because they're mandatory doesn't mean our tax dollars don't pay for them. So, no,
>fyi, the lion's share of your tax dollars go to defense contractors

This is not true. You are being deliberately misleading to push your anti-mil agenda. Also, it's not like the military hasn't contributed a shit ton to not just the US, but to the whole world. The early internet was a DARPA initiative, for example.

What fucking shelter can afford steak?

>triggered not even homeless or even on assistance, but you're a self righteous piece of shit.
Hope it never happens to you dude, you're probably only a bad accident that insurance wont cover away from being in their shoes.