I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, four by four, animal-style...

>I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, four by four, animal-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
what did he mean by this?

bump

Back in the 90s several burger chains had jargon for their food instead of just calling it what it was. In and out burger and fatburger still do this. Recall the burger joint from Doug? This is a joke in vein of that. It was probably all nonsense.

Double Triple Bossy Deluxe:
Double Triple = 6 patties, Bossy = all-beef, Deluxe = everything on it.

On a raft:
Toast in place of burger buns.

4x4:
Previous 6 patties x 4 = 24 total patties, with another 24 slices of cheese.

Animal style:
Patties cooked in mustard, 24 layers of everything.

Extra shingles:
Extra toast, 2 per layer, 14 total.

With a shimmy:
Jelly spread on toast.

And a squeeze:
Orange juice to drink.

Light axle grease:
Light butter on the toast.

Make it cry:
Extra onions.

Burn it:
Patties are well-done.

Let it swim:
Extra special sauce.

Wow great post, been wondering what the fuck that all meant since I was a kid. I mean some of them like 4x4, deluxe, animal style are obvious but the rest were a mystery to me.

I've had a little bit of experience, but that is an extensive list of terminology. Can I ask what you're experience is, or how youre so well versed?

He wants a beefburger.

I do not eat beefburgers.

You eat dickburgers

Jesus fuck this post

Amerifat here. Worked at diners in Louisville during the derby and we talked like that for tourists. Also have read books about 50s and 60s diner culture

Thanks user. I was always curious too. Now that i know, i realize that bubble bass is on his way to type 2 diabetes

don't even remember why i saved this or when, but it finally has a use

Only for tourists? Doesn't jargon like this stem from local traditions and dialects?

Newfags, all of you.

I've read an alternate interpretation that states 'Double Triple' = 2 patties and 3 slices of cheese, 'Four by four' = extra everything and 'Extra shingles' = extra pickles, which gives you a more reasonably sized burger with a lot more vegetables. It's hard to tell how valid either reading is due to the context-dependence of diner slang (e.g. 'let it swim' is also used to refer to ice cream floats)

Don't act like you don't know

Average lunch for Rich Piana

>And a squeeze:
>Orange juice to drink.

Why place your beverage order in the middle of the monstrous burger order? Asking for a fucked up order

>animal-style
hell yeah my niggy nog bump it

Out of curiosity, are there any burger joints that offer a toast option? It seems more appetising than the cold buns one usually gets.

Go to your local diner and order a patty melt

>I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a mattress, on all fours, anime-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light ass lube, make it cry, burn it, and let it cum.

What did he mean by this?

haha you forgot the bickles

Rich piano is dead.

whataburger

>fatass wants a 10 pound burger
>bitches about muh pickles
Fuck that guy and everyone who gave Spongebob shit.

Spongebob is an autist but he has a heart of gold and he prided himself on his ability to deliver some genuinely good fast food to order.

The fact that nobody called out his bullshit scheme earlier is retarded.

You would die from liver failure before the beetus even kicked in

childhood RUINED

waffle house

Any challenge eaters try slaying this beast?

>rare burgers

That's medium fuccboi. Also bet you've never eaten a cannibal sandwich.

>86 layers

okay jack, you don't undercook ground beef

I remember that thread.

>this thread

bubblebass is hungry

Back then animal abuse was the norm

I like it better medium rare. I understand why some people want it cooked through though since it's all mixed together.

That's not even close to rare. I bet you order a pork chop well done.

But he was lying about the pickles

I do not.

This is fine if it's high quality beef.

thanks reddit

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Dovy?