Are free refills a right or a privilege?

Are free refills a right or a privilege?

right. soft drinks are dirt cheap, and any place that can't afford them is a place to be cautious of.

Shame racism is bannable on this board. He seems like a nice young man ;).

what would happen if you eat the soda syrup

diabetic coma

In europe most places make most of their profit by selling drinks, the margin on the food is usually pretty low

same in America

The drinkable jew is why I refuse to order the entree at any fast food place. Nope, just give me the sandwich.

soda fountains are also fairly rare in europe (i only ever remember seeing them in subways), so free refills basically dont exist
t. yuro

thats a pretty common scene in any medium-large u.s. city. blacks exist on the fringes of civilization, acting as parasites and disruptors.

Soda is like 25 cents when you account for the cup as well. Any place that is so cheap that they won't give refills should not be frequented.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I won't say it's a right to get free refills, but it's super jewish to not have free refills on soda and it also sends up red flags that your business is shit all around.

High fructose corn syrup is the white man's poison. It will ensure people die young and can't reap social security benefits.

Drink up. You're already dead.

White people are pissed and addicted to drugs simply because they don't get to fuck over other people and actually have to sometimes compete on their own merits.

a big L for u my eyes-wide-shut ass brotha

I can smell you from here.

>in between post about roasties

Niggers are a disease.

I gave up soda for the most part. I reserve it for rare occasions like going to the movies. It gives me the shits now. Movie theater refill prices trigger me tho.

Free refills are a privilege to recent patrons and only recent patrons, as in those who actually pay to get food or drink.

It's like pouring 'free sugar' into your $1 coffee cup and purchasing that instead of buying sugar, which is more expensive.

>tfw knew a white guy, and Asian guy who did this every time we went to go eat McDonald's back in highschool

A right if the fountain is self-serve. Else, a privilege.

haha dafuq is that man made of chocolate or smthng??

>Give up soda
>Start sleeping better
>More energy
>Less hungry during the day

>Start drinking it again like a retard
>Have trouble getting a single full night sleep
>Piss poor self control, end up buying junk food more often than not
>Feel tired all the time
I learned my lesson, no more soda

It would be extremely unpleasant

if half a liter of soda isn't enough for you in one sitting you should just kill yourself desu

Is he using his fat rolls as a hand warmer?

Found the commie

Meh, not exactly.

Free refills should definitely be a courtesy standard, but fuck whoever does pic related

Personally, from a business perspective it's a great idea to have free soda refills. It costs pennies on the dollar to serve sugar water to fat retards, and people who do what the nigger in OP's pic does are so uncommon it's a non-problem.

Its a good courtesy which increases customer satisfaction, and the sugar content and empty calories keeps them coming back for more food. It's a nice little incentive for fatties to keep coming back, and it keeps them fat so they're stuck in a endless cycle of consumption.

tl;Dr It's not a right but it's a great business practice for the practical capitalist.

Free refills trick dumb people into consuming too many calories because they think they aren't "getting their money's worth" if they don't consume a liter of cola in one sitting. If you payed for unlimited refills it's your right to get type 2 diabetes, it's a free country

Ingenious

>free refills
>they let you pay more for a bigger cup
the soda is free nigger

free
soda

just like fill up your small cup again
it's

f
r
e
e

jacking off

You pay more so you only have to refill it once instead of 3-4 times dumbass, if I'm eating at mcdicks I sure as hell wanna walk the least amount

Which country? In bongland they are in quite a few places

This. Those places most of the time get that shit for free anyway.

>Soda is provided for free

I don't believe this. The syrup is cheap but still profitable for exclusivity rights, but giving it away for free doesn't make sense except in large corporate chains that can afford and are being charged.

If the soda fountain is behind the counter, inaccessible to the customers, a charge is not only acceptable but practically necessary to the workflow.

That's what I mean. Places like McDonalds get coca cola products for free because it's helping promote their brand.

>ask for free cup for water
>fill with soda

It's a right if it isn't alcohol. I live in Russia so more drinks to the drunks are not what we need

Unless you takeout

for you

It is a privilege. Not even McDonald's "HAS" to give out unlimited free re-fills. It isn't hurting their bottom line at all to do so but they could just as easily charge you .25 cents per re-fill if they wanted to and people would totally pay. and since they have raised prices on a lot of their menu items, they kind of are charging us. Even still, it IS a privilege and even tho no one will likely stop you from doing like OP's pic, everyone will judge you from a distance and consider you a cheap ass pice of human waste if you do that.

If you need a gallon of shitty "fruit punch" so bad an only want to pay a dollar for it, shop at the .99 cent store. You probably do already anyway.

Did he died?

>not bringing your own tupperwear to fill with free refills

my local german burger king has the coke machines where you can mix all the different drinks and flavors as you like. however they sell 2 different cups, large and small. who the fuck buys the large one?

It all costs a dollar at McDicks.

Twiggies will never know this feel. Our under bellies are convenient hand warmers.

If you're drinking that much soda in the first place then you aren't going to last very long to enjoy them.

Then the soda police are gonna jump the counter and tackle you until the real police arrive for stealing. Seen it happen before.

If bigger cups cost more than smaller cups, why are adult shoes cheaper than baby shoes?

>Ask for free water
>They give you an empty cup

ez free drink

>free

$50 for a 2.5 gallon bag-in-box.

You know I saw some kid do this the other day

>Kid is in front of me in line, orders a McDouble and asks for a cup for water
>Of course he goes and fills it up with coke almost at once, takes a huge drink and then begins to refill it
>Cashier calls out for the kid to stop
>Kid almost chokes on his coke, panics and leaves the store without picking up his sandwich

Of syrup not drink. It makes a lot more than 2.5 gallons

HERE'S A BETTER QUESTION

If you drop your chikun drumstick on the restaurant floor on accident, is the restaurant obligated to give you a free replacement drumstick?

Yes, and you have to pay for CO2, canister deposits, etc.

The point is, "free" is not even remotely applicable here.

Yeah I don't know wtf people are thinking about the whole "they get coke free" thing. I mean they likely get it at a reduced cost of some kind, but yeah coke would be flat-out dumb not to charge McDonalds, it wouldn't make any sense at all.

>Yeah I don't know wtf people are thinking about the whole "they get coke free" thing

Mental gymnastics for niggers to justify stealing. Nothing more.

If you're going to charge me over a dollar then I paid for those refills.

What, you mean ''Nigger''?
That's all right, a few years ago everyone said ''Nigger'', no need to hold back.

they're not obligated, but it's not worth the hassle of wrestling down an enraged 400 pound she-gorilla over 30 cents worth of chicken.

You're a fat guy

I used to work at Taco Bell and take drink cups or tell them to dump their drinks into the well, because fuck you for being disrepectful. It's even dumber when they say they didn't know or thought they were under the clearly labeled "water" fountain.