Why does people still drink the white jew known as milk ?

Why does people still drink the white jew known as milk ?

>full of phosphorus
>full of trans and saturated fat
>full of lactose, which is heavily linked with cataract (long term usage), various digestive troubles and allergies
>plus, the phosphorus and fat reduce the absorption of magnesium
>shit like cream or cheese are caloric bombs
>daily consumption of dairy products is directly linked with allergies, diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular risks, cataract
>directly linked with acne / aggravation of existing acne / apparition of acne / acne acne acne

Not only that but the "m-muh strong bones" meme is only that, a meme, since a shitload of studies are refuting this milk industry pushed """fact""". Most asiatic countries DO NOT consume any kind of dairy products, yet the cases of osteoporosis are vastly inferior back there.

The best way to reduce osteoporosis is through physical activities anyway.

So explain yourself shabbos goy, why do you still consume the white jew ?

There no trans fat in milk. And Jews are not welcome in the American dairy industry dominated by Scandinavians, Dutch, and Portuguese. We got an op spreading lies I wonder (((who))) would do that?

>There no trans fat in milk.
l m a o
m
a
o
>And Jews are not welcome in the American dairy industry
Jews are welcome in every industry, especially american ones.

Anyway, not a single of my factual points was refuted. Enjoy the white jew in your body shabbos goy.

So how else are you planning on getting your calcium? Praying to Senor Esqueleto?

Are you for real ?

How the fuck do you think Ching Chang Ling Long gets his source of calcium ? Most asian countries don't consume milk, yet they have stronger bones and far less cases of osteoporosis.

Listen here nigger. I never once in my life heard anyone use "strong bones" as an excuse for drinking milk, outside of commercials. And what the fuck am I going to use to make my cakes and mac n cheese and shit? It is a necessity.

Sure, you ca be a homosexual and use almond or soy milk, but the fact remains: milk is good.

And why the shit would we want to be like those Asiatic countries? I ain't no fucking weeaboo.

I like cereal, faggot.

You'll never know true misery until you're poor to the point you've had to make mac n cheese with long life almond milk. Stuff tastes like cancer.

>It is a necessity.

No. There's million of other ways to do your cakes.

>And why the shit would we want to be like those Asiatic countries?

They live far longer and in far better condition, both physically and physically.

I'm not talking about big cities asian hoodrats of course, still, point still stands.

>lactose intolerant shitskins be like:

Hahahaha you're a douchebag, good luck living like a person you don't have the genes for.

>PPPFFFTTT I CAN EAT SHIT IF I WANT TO, I'M WHITE !

Literally you.

>there's millions of other ways to do it.
Name 80.

Sure, I can make a hamburger using bean paste, or turkey meat, or maybe even canned salmon. But why settle for inferior when I got the real deal in my fridge door?

There are plenty of unhealthy things out there. Milk is the least offensive.

poo in loo pajeet

>Hahahaha you're a douchebag, good luck living like a person you don't have the genes for.
>M-M-MUH GENES

Let me guess, you're fat ? The genes meme was debunked ages ago. It has a very small to insignificant incidence on aging in good conditions. In the end it all comes down to the lifestyle and the diet.

They exported okinawans (which are known to live long as shit) in brazil, and they died far sooner than the okinawans which stayed in okinawa. Proof that the diet, environment and lifestyle IS the major factor of it.

Read a book, nigger.

Ok.... so how does Ching Chang Ling Long get his calcium?

He drinks Sunny D.

Food. And mineral water. That's about it.

In fact, just by drinking around 2.5L of proper mineral water you could have your proper daily calcium intake right the fuck now. It's easy as that.

Nope. A healthy 150 pound manlet, thanks for asking tho.

A tree falls in a forest does it make a sound?

An autist screeches on an Mongolian nudie mag site, does anyone give a fuck?

cite your sources faggot, also i bet you are lactose intolerant, which means you are probably a non white

>how does he get calcium?
>food

Wow buddy, you're really opening up my mind here.

Sure, I'll drink half a gallon of pricey mineral water instead of a 20 cent, 8oz glass of milk

>mineral water
>soja milk enriched with calcium
>tofu
>plain sardines
>everything with nuts, figues, almonds
>olives, spinach, fennel and a shitload of other things
>algae
>fresh or powdered spices

See ? They don't consume the white jew. They just eat fresh and varied... and they get far more calcium and far less phosphorus, hormones and trans fat than your average milk drinker.

All i said was exported straight out of pic related. It's in french and i won't spoonfeed not translate anything for you so make your own research if you want to.

Do you even know what a trans fat is? It's made from hydrogenated vegetable oil. It's not found in animal products at all. It was in margarine but some have reformulated. Even butter and pure heavy cream have zero trans fats. Just saturated fats, which is another debate but I'll just leave it at moderation is fine and we all die so enjoy your once a week French pastry.

>soja milk
Retard can't even come up with a list of calcium sources that doesn't include milk at the top. Milk really is the best, and according to you they even have it in asia.

>Why does people still drink the white jew known as milk ?

Jews aren't white.

>americans

I made it with yoghurt once, wasn't even half that bad. I would recommend it. Milk is still better, though.

>full of phosphorus
So are your nuclei
>full of trans and saturated fat
I drink low fat milk, also actually they are not as bad as they were thought to be
>full of lactose, which is heavily linked with cataract (long term usage), various digestive troubles and allergies
I don't have intolerance since I am not black or asian
>plus, the phosphorus and fat reduce the absorption of magnesium
biological phosphorus ≠ ionic phosphorus
>shit like cream or cheese are caloric bombs
if you dont take in your calories, you die, user
>daily consumption of dairy products is directly linked with allergies, diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular risks, cataract
bullshit.
>directly linked with acne / aggravation of existing acne / apparition of acne / acne acne acne
puberty is what causes acne, not dairy

OP you sound like a butter cunt

wasting your time nigga

You're either a vegan shitskin or you live in America where the food standards are near third world, my condolences.

kek, are the food standards there really that bad? I live in brazil and if you buy milk from a trustworthy brand here you literally can't go wrong, only the sketchy lesser known brands that try to mix other stuff into the milk so it yields more at the end

And the puss! Don't forget the puss!!!

It's a delicious source of calcium, protein and B12. You can keep your disgusting sardines.

Yeah, American milk is banned in Canada and EU for a reason.

Just checked the gallon jug of whole milk in my fridge. 5g saturated fat, 2.5g monounsaturated fat, 0g trans fat. Looks like you're full of shit.

And yet Canadians keep coming over the border to buy milk.

he doesn't and has brittle Chinese bones to be crushed by reckless drivers and hobbled-together-industrial-machinery

Ching Chang Ling isn't "allergic" to foods other than what's on the kid's menu

Ching Chang Ling eats his vegetables, for instance. Something fat white amerilards will only do under strict medical supervision

>implying we would cross the border for your trash when we have this

Is that a milk pillow?

>Full of phosphorus
Not a bad thing, you should be getting phos in your diet.
>Full of trans and sat fat
Full does not mean what you think it does.
>Full of lactose
Not lactose intolerant, don't care
>Reduces absorb. of magnesium
You should be supplementing magnesium already, even if you don't drink milk. I'm not concerned about it.
>Caloric bombs
Good, I'm bulking
>Linked to [...]
Already said what I have to about allergies, (diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular, cataracts all come from studies of the average consumer of milk (most people) who are overweight (most people) this is the crux of most diet myths as the participants are already unhealthy.
>Acne
Haven't had acne since I was a teen. Don't care.

Wow, all of those points haven't affected me.

Here's my counter points.
>I like the taste
>I have perfectly healthy bloodwork with no deficiencies
>I'm not obese.
>Milk has an exceptional aa profile

I don't care if someone who isn't me doesn't drink milk, but since you asked why I consume it, there's my answer.

Bot I am just overwhelmed by the well researched facts backed up by credible sources in this here thread.

>he is lactose intolerant
>he can't drink milk without shitting himself
top kek, shitskin

FYI, anything under 0.5g can be legally called 0g on the label in the USA.

>both physically and physically
Haha, you typed that with your fingers

American detected, nobody on first world countries drinks milk you faggot

Do they still serve milk as the only liquid option in schools? I grew up in the 1980s and the only thing you were allowed to drink was milk and chocolate milk in school (USA). I hear they have soda machines now.