>half cup of milk
>1 spoon of peanut butter
>1 spoon granola
>1/2 bannana, chopped small chunks
>combine, stir
>microwave for 2 minutes or until mixture starts to bubble up
>stir again
>let cool a little

Eat with 2 hard boiled eggs, juice, and your choice of supplements for a shitload of protein and fiber for under 600 cals

>600 calorie breakfast

Thats a dinner you fucking lardass

600 600 600. 1800 calories.

t. manlet

>double protein shake
>one scoop whey
>one scoop casein
>mix with milk
>I'm good through to lunch

>breakfast

see thats my problem I eat healthy and then i'm fucking hungry again in 2 and a half hours

*eat healthily

scrumbled eggs with bacon or ham or sausage

The casein is slow digesting and will keep you full for hours. Casein protein is the solids in milk (the curds). Most people drink it at night before bed to avoid going into a catabolic state or simply to not wake up and eat. When it hits your stomach, the acid causes the protein to denature and turns it into a gooey blob that takes hours to digest. I also drink it if I know I'm going somewhere I won't have access to food for a few hours to avoid eating crap like fast food. It has a very rich, creamy texture. I like vanilla the best.

Double protein shake has ~450 calories, depending on what type of milk and how much you use. Vanilla casein mixes well with either chocolate, strawberry or vanilla whey.

Looks like I took a wrong turn and ended up in Veeky Forums somehow

>One yogurt bowl
>3 tbsp oats
>Banana slices
>6 walnut halves
>1tsp honey

>1/2 Lemon water

R8

>has dinner
>calls anyone else a lardass
Kek

>all those plebs not adding cinnamon

Bagel, peanut butter, sliced banana and a drizzle of honey

Bagel, vegetable cream cheese, sliced cucumber, sliced tomato, and bacon

Pour oats in bowl, pour milk on oats, eat.

>chunk of bread
>olives
>piece of cheese
>oil and vinegar

Mate, all jokes aside your first meal of the day should all but always be the most calorie dense and ideally the most protein dense

It's just logic, whatever you eat at the start of the day is going to be used by your body more throughout the day

Big, protein rich first meal, medium-ish sized lunch depending on what you're aiming to do, and enough of a dinner not to go hungry, rather than a large dinner. Always make sure your last meal is more of a snack to get you by than a main course

Know why? Because you're sleeping on that meal. Whatever your last meal of the day is will inevitably be somewhat wasted. You're not using anywhere near as many muscles asleep as you are when you're awake

pay denbts

What are you trying to say, here? That you'll get fat if you eat a big dinner and a small breakfast but not the other way around?

Are you so stupid you really think this is how the body works? What, your stomach turns recent food directly into "energy" rather than fat? Why would you spout this crap as if it's fact and not bullshit mom-core pseudoscience?

Just keep track of your fucking calories and eat whenever you want, however much you want, within your daily limit. Christ.

12oz of whole milk with a scoop of whey protein powder and a tablespoon of storebrand Metamucil

I've microwaved oats and milk and a mashed banana for breakfast for like a month now. Haven't gotten sick of it yet somehow. Sometimes I add some cinnamon or honey or vanilla extract

It's an old food myth that you have to worry about eating too late in the evening and all that.

Powdered milk 2 spoons +1 cup water + Oats flour 2 spoons = drinks like cocoa milk

>Eat big dinner
>Instead of being "wasted," it replenishes my glycogen stores
>Wake up less hungry, have a small breakfast or none at all

Meal timing is virtually insignificant for weight loss, you can have a big breakfast and a small dinner or vice versa, it doesn't matter besides preference.

Two or three of these sandwiches and strong coffee.

Two eggs fried over medium on toasted sourdough with a cup of coffee, never get tired of it.

I use to have awful stomach problems so the only thing I would eat for breakfast was a hamburger on a whole wheat bun that I took from the dinning center the night before. I'd wash it down with a nice glass of tap water too. Man those were dark days. Now I'm in a much better place and get Dunkin' Donuts coffee and a chocolate donut on my way to work every morning. I also love biscuits and gravy if done right.

packet instant oatmeal
spoon granola
>>combine, stir
ja/ck plz

>>how do i greentext?

Lurk moar, newfag.

Greek detected.

>Pour oats in bowl, pour milk on oats, eat.
Really the only reasonable option. I don't know why these lardasses want to throw 3 million ingredients on a perfectly succinct meal

How much time does the instant oatmeal save you over, like, oats?

>instant oatmeal
>microwave
double pleb please end your life immediately

weetbix + sliced banana + milk
or
toast + vegemite + cheese

>whip out sandwich maker
>crack an egg in one triangle on the right
>make bread and cheddar cheese on the other side
>season egg and put in between when done
>have some juice and coffee
>maybe a carrot