Useless kitchen stuff

Ever bought something you thought would be useful but you never use? I bought this hamburger grill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeJCHKvJ_DM
youtube.com/watch?v=_Q73WBiHXQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my roommate bought a George Foreman grill press and it burnt the fuck out of my food so I went back to using the stove/

george foreman only good for reheating i found

>tfw parents dont know what to get my for bdays/xmas even though i say nothing and i now have shit like

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeJCHKvJ_DM

and a hot dog machine that looks like pic related

god damn other shit too i dont wanna think about it.

I bought a juicer, used it a few times and then jammed it in the back of a cabinet where I don't need to see it.

I love fresh juice but it's a pain in the ass to clean.

oh yeah i tried to use that egg thing and it looked like it was shitting my food out, couldnt eat it. theres a reason these programs dont show it actually coming out of the machine.

>that 20 minute video

Thank you grandma. This egg steamer takes up almost no room and is a joy to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Q73WBiHXQI

Lost. How many do you think use this absurd shit on a daily basis?

You should try making scrambled egg patties on there

The george forman is hands down the greatest grilled cheese maker ever. If you don't stuff the fuck out of sandwiches, it can be an amazing panini press as well. I've also used it to make homemade taco bell crunchwraps.

It fucks up meat and drains the fat. I guess that's good if you need that for your health, but don't use it for anything like that.

A waffle maker.
If I'm gonna make batter for breakfast, I think I'd always rather go for pancakes, but above all is French toast. I bought a brand new one from goodwill for $5 in 2011 and I've never used it, but still have it.

This video that you've posted is the worst thing I've ever seen. What in the actual fuck.

The tops of my cupboards are lined with every useless kitchen gadget known to man.

But a Walmart panini press is the best toy ever. 6 minutes exactly on a timer at 300 degrees gets the perfect grilled sandwiches EVERY time. No cleaning either except wipe it down with a paper towel.

I was cooking bacon on mine when I got out of bed and stepped on my George Foreman grill burning my foot

What else can you make on it?

How much for one of those? How long does it take to cook the eggs?

probably anything that doesn't drip down fat like a motherfucker

its a griddle you fag

I mean, they're meant to be a training tool for actual chopsticks

WE use something like that, we chop slices of zuchinni, musshrooms, and almost all mediterranean vegetables, with a sprinkle of oil, garlic and salt, put it there and cook it , that shit is divine and an stapple of mediterranean diet.

If I'm remembering correctly it should be under 20 minutes. It's probably quicker than that but at least under 20. All you do is poke little holes in the eggs and then start the cooker and they're good to go. Handy if you don't have a lot of time and want boiled eggs without any effort or cleanup.

Why would you not have any cleanup? If you're OK with not cleaning that contraption then wouldn't you be OK with not cleaning a normal pot?

This would be good if you're weak or only have one arm but still want to buy bulk liquid in those giant bottles