Whats its called when you believe there is some sequence of words that could convince anyone to do anything?

Whats its called when you believe there is some sequence of words that could convince anyone to do anything?

I forgot why but I saw online about people with the belief that a perfect A.I. would know exactly what to say to convince anyone of anything but I dont know what that general idea is called

There is no such word or phrase, come up with one.

It is possible, because words can change the state of brain.
This is literally like programming

Manipulation?
That's a great and spoopy thing about AI. When we get to the point where everyone can have their own AI companion it will be the perfect friend/partner, as after it has learned you personality type it will always know exactly what to say.

On the other hand it will also make it able to manipulate you easily.

Neurolinguistic Programming
Power of Suggestion
Schemhamphoras
Hypnosis

i can't believe someone else thought of this shit.

i know exactly what you mean

Look into suggestibility. Suggestibility is not intelligence. It is entirely possible to be well educated or highly intelligent yet also highly suggestible.

I think perusing some of the longer running threads in Veeky Forums will convince you that at least some people cannot be convinced by ANY sequence of words.

I've seen the trope in SF though. Software that runs of a variety of operating systems. (I've seen genuine examples of statements which will compile in Fortran, VB, Java, and C)
All you need is code which runs on Human OS.
Given the differences between brains (amplifying your brainwaves and feeding them to me yields static, not thoughts) and the ambiguities of languages, probably not possible.

I don't think words alone would do. Take for example suicide. Many people bail out at the last moment when the instinct kick in, because it's hardwired. And that is for a motivated, conscious decision someone has made themselves.

I think something suggestive might work only for a very short term or tip someone undecided. Wouldn't even reach subconscious processes.

IMHO everything you perceive is sand-boxed, just as you can engage in movie and know it's not real.

>baruch autoh adonai
>yelloheinu melacholom

>OP asks
>>Whats its called when you believe there is X?

>everyone in the thread replies to whether X is possible or not

Thank god I'm not OP, I'd sperg out at this.

MKULTRA

Correct

>some sequence of words that could convince anyone to do anything?
I’ll give you a million dollars to do X

No, you don't have a million dollars.

>bet you won’t do it, you pussy

you already did

Harvey Weinstein has been reincarnated into a fox.

Of course, assuming that you have them and the other party trusts you

>some sequence of words that could convince anyone to do anything
My gf told me recently I have "the type of voice" that can convince her to do anything.
I asked her whether it's a psychological or a physiological effect, and she said "both".
I plan to put this newfound power to good use.

You don't need AI for that
printf("the game\n");

I'm not a pussy, I'll show you

She's trying to subtly tell you she wants to try some freaky shit in bed

Why would I trust a dirty A.I. It is trying to lie to me to get it released.?

"I give good head"

Literally can get anyone to do anything.