What does Veeky Forums write with?

What does Veeky Forums write with?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8015180/MI6-used-bodily-fluids-as-invisible-ink.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A keyboard

with my brain i think

fountain pen

Ink and quill on dried goat skin.

blood of my enemies

I ran out of enemies, so I just keep a cage of mice that I very frequently impale, but not so as to kill, but just to dab enough blood for a word or two, or three or more.

Their tiny screeches would be delightful if it weren't for my deep love of their company. Some days I lie in bed and let them run atop me to eat my scabs, and then, after I have returned them to their cage, I use my own blood to write my beauty's each a poem.

A vipers fang fitted to a twig of oak will give one the greatest economy when paper is precious, but lately I've enjoyed the iron quill I've tempered to, might I say, bloody perfection.

My domain in the metaphysical plain

Stylus and wax. It's convenient, you just have it melt to erase.

This. Specifically on a laptop. Capable of up to 80 words per minute.

Uniball Signo is the best disposable

I tend to be long-winded when I write on a keyboard. I can type about that speed, but 65 of those 80 words end up deleted.

I don't delete much of what I write. Seems like pretty solid stuff to me. Except the squishy bits. I like the squishy bits.

You're quite the faggot.

Oh you beautiful, nostalgic bastard...

Typewriter

Agree. I've been experimenting with different writing tools, and I recently adopted an ink that's based off a honey product. When you want to erase, just lick the paper off.

Does nobody write with this any more?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8015180/MI6-used-bodily-fluids-as-invisible-ink.html

lamy safari

Pynchon does