Look up Dexter-Russell chef knife because all the restaurantfags on Veeky Forums swear by it

>look up Dexter-Russell chef knife because all the restaurantfags on Veeky Forums swear by it
>looks ugly as shit
>have to go to a special restaurant supply store on the other side of the city to buy it

Why do restaurantfags have such a hard on for this knife?

Same reason why anyone else does: it's great value for money.

Oh, and you should have no problem mail-ordering those if you're triggered by going to a physical store.

You can buy them on the internet, just ask mommy if you can borrow her credit card

Are Dexter rustle knives softer than their spatulas? I have 3 of their spatulas and one oyster knife from them and the steel is hard as fuark.

What kind of future technology knife is this?

Looks like an awesome grip.

I had a fantastic little knife with a shitty grip on it. I ended up slashing the blade against my stainless steel sink, repeatedly, to trash the edge so that it wouldn't cut me. The grip made the knife absolutely unfuckingcontrollable. Now when it slips I don't get gashed.

Sounds like you need to learn how to hold a knife.

>try to buy Dexter knives in Canada
>$58 + shipping
>mean while Victorinox is $44 + free shipping

I clicked this thread just to look at the grip. I use a few Mora knives in my kitchen (Swedish brand, carbon steel ) and they have fantastic grips that are somewhat similar to that, but mine don't have the deep ribbing like that. Mora knives are awesome, but you DO NOT WANT TO LET IT SLIP. I ended up with stitches down to the bone on my hand when I was washing a brand new Mora.

>Look, the /k/ knife general fag shilling his Swedish fag knife again

>>have to go to a special restaurant supply store on the other side of the city to buy it
Poor you, faggot.

Knife looks like a piece of shit anyway.
>made in china mystery steel
Now I know it's a piece of shit.

>not buying a global knife.

>buying a knife that slips right out of your hand if there's even a little bit of meat grease

What the fuck are you on? I've never been on /k/ in my life. I'm an industryfag, Veeky Forums is pretty much the only board I frequent. You're just an insecure asshole.

That looks comfortable.

>being a weak gripped pussy. That blames the knife not his grip.

Mercer

Take your Millennia and shove it up your ass.

I bet you will be able to shit it out without any bleeding since it's dull as fuck.

Based response is based

Quality post

weakfuck.

Handle looks comfy tho.

Global? What a shitty knife

Bob Kramer is where it's at

Because they're cheap and cooks are all broke as fuck, and they do an adequate job of cutting things.

>super strong grip
>top quality grease
>knife shoots out of hand with superior momentum
>kills 3 people and ends up slicing some steel cables
>bridge collapses killing 6000 people
>Saddam gets dug up and shot again