What are some good books on how to get better at dealing with normies?

What are some good books on how to get better at dealing with normies?

>normies

You aren't on /r9k/, you autistic weirdo

normies don't really read, so that's probably not going to help. Just bee urself :P

Harry potter.

Dale Carnegie

I would suggest losing weight, stop jerking off to cartoons, stop posting pictures of frogs, stop with the ressentiment, and then kill yoursef

Watch sports and go to the movies. Listening to the radio, especially inane advertisements, will help too. Make sure you don't share any opinion that is overtly critical of cultural problems, especially when they involve people's actions. This would be okay, however, if you are commenting on current social taboos. Engage in mindless chit chat instead of anything with even the slightest semblance of importance, especially with women. Again, it depends on the time/place and the individual, but just avoid upsetting people (this includes saying that you think a movie an individual likes is bad, for example, as people these days feel their likes/dislikes are extensions of themselves) and generally be pleasant.

>go to reddit
>see what's upvoted and downvoted

easy!

If you can follow a sport on television and maybe play it a little bit even you can normalize a bit that way.

bump. And for your information, faggots, normies belong to everything they've claimed, except Veeky Forums.

Jesus christ I hope these are ironic
/r9k/ culture is fucking abhorrent

xD we're invading your board.

captcha: centro centre

>Veeky Forums notices Veeky Forums, a hollow and wounded board, limping along
>Veeky Forums offers brotherhood and mutual growth
>Veeky Forums gets all butt hurt about /fitlit/ and rejects the "brainlets"
>confused, Veeky Forums moves on soon forgetting their act of charity
>like a hyena cloaked in shadows /r9k/ watches Veeky Forums depart, leaving the weak Veeky Forums to limp along alone and defenseless
>Veeky Forums notices the shadows closing in around them

Enjoy your crybaby tranny, fat lonely girls eating their period blood, and basic life decision blogpost threads boys. We'll be looking down at you from mount Olympus, squatting the ENTIRE Harry Potter series ass to ground.

Why are you not a normie?

>being this buttblasted

This has been happening for at least a year, it has nothing to do with /fitlit/ from fucking three weeks ago. /pol9k/ has infected every board on Veeky Forums now, to the point that it's probably not worth bothering anymore. And this is coming from somebody who's been /fitlit/ for years

>abhorrent
>implying normies can even pronounce that

What was this place like before us? Facebook for le nerds xDDD?

It was a place where people talked about books instead of frogposting their autistic bitterness about normies and women

le "my Veeky Forums board used to be better" meme.

>people these days feel their likes/dislikes are extensions of themselves
Wasn't it always like that doe?

I've been here since 2011 and it's always been full of retards and autists. For what it's worth I think things were better before 2014, but that might just be nostalgia. . . You know what never mind you're right, Veeky Forums has gone to shit. I miss Cappy and Hadrian and all the other oldfags, even Quentin.

I g-grew up here though, and I don't want to leave.

This too, OP. Use your "big" words sparingly; abusing them can turn off normies right quick.

What even is a normie?
Am I a normie?
Gosh, I hope not.

How typical normie behaviour

r-r-reddit :DDDDDD

48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene and his other books.

Julius Evola - Ride the Tiger

Hello, le smug /r9k/ asshole!

Cognitive behavioral therapy and life experience are the only two things that work

citation needed