Why is Sapporo Ichiban ignored? It seems strangely uncommon in online discussions of instant noodles

Why is Sapporo Ichiban ignored? It seems strangely uncommon in online discussions of instant noodles.

That package of Top Ramen looks so weird, dude.

plebs like trash styrofoam shit noodles.

no for real these dumbass consumers dont even know what good products are anymore.

Its only going to get worse as peoples iq's continue to drop.

This the same level of "enlightened" rhetoric I'd expect to see from middle aged women on Facebook condemning gluten as poison

i bought ichiban noodles the other day and the texture was the exact same, if maybe slightly chewier than top ramen. the noodles didnt taste any better either

Thanks for sharing that but can you post a better instant noodle?
sapporo makes the best beef flavour instant ramen bar none.there chicken and shrimp also rate very highly.

It's the lowest cheapest tier of instant ramen soup, there's no difference between brands.
If you want to prothelyze on instant ramen, at least go for stuff like nissin raoh, which uses actual broth reduction that comes in wet liquid packets.

I've eaten instant ramen all over the world, and while there are brands and flavours I like better than others, I don't think they're consistently better in Asia unless you're paying more.

You'll find some really unique ramen flavours in Latin America and Africa that can be pretty good: there's more to life than miso, mushroom, and chicken.

I've had asada, biltong, jajangmeon, curry, various cheese flavours...

because it's sold in the soup section, next to campbells canned soup and shit, and not in the asian food section

the lowest tier of instant noodle is store brand type stuff, sapporo ichiban is a tier or two above that, it's pretty good

God tier: with msg
Shit tier: msg free

Maruchan Seimen is the best instant ramen I had in my life.

Instant noodle snobs, now I've seen it all.

Too many *nutrients*

Nissin instant noodles in sesame oil flavour are the best. Sapporo Ichiban noodles in chicken flavour are a close second though.

Wake me up when there's an instant ramen that is

1) less than 50% of your daily sodium
2) tastes good

Slick, I just bought one yesterday because they are new at my store. I can't wait to try it now
>CAPTCHA this is pizzeria

my nigga

nissin chili cup noodles is definitely the best I've had. Expensive though

Any of them. Just re-heat some proper stock you made in advance instead of using the seasoning packet.

It's ichiban only in sapporo.

This. Make a big batch of stock then portion it up and freeze it. Whenever you want ramen just take a brick out of the freezer and microwave it.

a lot of the sodium comes from the noodles

>a lot of the sodium comes from the noodles
....yes, and?

The majority of the sodium is in the seasoning packet. And user asked how to improve the flavor. Using good stock achieves both goals.

my local asian market has probably 20 different brands and countless flavors of instant noodle, you expect me to focus on this one because it caught your attention?

I love Sapporo Ichiban

Because Maruchan is better.

No, I expect you to be familiar with all of them and be able to provide an expiation as to your preferences.

it's funny you say that OP because i always thought sapporo ichiban was highly overrated. the broths good, but i don't like the weird frito flavor you get from the noodles.

I got you

hey leafs, member when we had so many different kinds of noodles?
The best ever was Noodle Time in the packages, but all they've made for the last 15 years or so is just the styrofoam bowls which don't taste nearly as good for some reason. The noodle time building is pretty big, I drive by it a lot, yet they only make one thing now.
Plus, the bowls have less noodles than a package does, but is five times the price

Too pricey to compete with the discount ramen and too plain to compete with the Nongshim Blacks of ramen.

This is my nigga right here. Bulnak is top tier

sauce :) ?

I dare you to name a better instant noodles than this one, go ahead and see if you can.

sauce on that shit my nigger

I agree w this user what is the sauce

The cheese flavors always start off so good but halfway in I always regretted getting them. Iunno but for some reason the fake cheese broth just sort of gets to you after a bit.