Why don't they sell 40s of malt liquor in Ohio?

Why don't they sell 40s of malt liquor in Ohio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nN8vOIggM7A
youtube.com/watch?v=QONaNnya5UQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just bought one last week you retard

better question: who unironically doesn't drink 40's besides black ghetto people?

College students

Where?

White guy from Canada I've drank plenty. I like the taste especially when you approach 10% and it starts to taste like white wine. The general lack of hops gives it a different quality from most beer.

Also if you want to say get drunk portably (on a hike or whatever) I find it convenient since you can drink it straight and still refreshing, unlike wine or liquor.

Oh! And it's great in red-eyes and/on with ice since it doesn't get as watered down as regular beer in those cases.

im 30 and white and drink 2 a night and have been for years now.

a shitty gas station in Kent

>Canada
>Black bull
Everything is adding up

highschool kids.

they do. everywhere. like everywhere else.

I've been in the Toledo area for 5 years and have literally never seen a real 40 here. Is it only shitty private convenience stores in the ghetto?

Your state is probably as cucked by the rightwing christian fanatics as the south where the christian fascists own the liquor and beer game.

I buy 40s of Colt 45 occasionally and the gas station clerk jokingly called me "the most gangster guy in town"
I'm the whitest dude ever

Even if it makes you feel like a cuck it's good stuff if you can find it.

Prefer it to OE 8.0, which reminds me that I've seen OE in the states that's like 5% ie just regular beer.

I'm in Ohio in the 440 area. Every store that sells alcohol sells 40s for usually under $1.50.

I feel sorry for your body.

>440
I used to live before I escaped Ohio 5 years ago. Is it as shitty as ever?

because sockeye kent ohio... youtube.com/watch?v=nN8vOIggM7A

Oh yeah.

no one outside of america knows what either malt liquor or 40 ounces is.

i feel great, hit the gym 4 times a week, play ice hockey on the weekends

Yes on Veeky Forums you can be anything. Stay strong pal.

>tfw you will never grab 40s with your main men and relax in the porch the night away

lol @ acting like i claimed to do something impossible, its not hard getting to the gym 3-4 days a week and playing open hockey a day on the weekend. Sorry you think any of that is so hard to do let alone lie about.

Ohio is only allowed two 40s a year.

that's one too many double negatives man
change your wording
i'm too drunk

10/10 I see what you did there

Yes indeed, dream big pal.

Why isn't he as xbox hueg as Christ Christie? He shovels food down his throat like he's at a homeless shelter and doesn't where where his next hot meal is coming from.
youtube.com/watch?v=QONaNnya5UQ

I like brass monkeys from time to time.

What's wrong with eating like this? Looks fairly normal to me. I don't get it.

I remember getting "40's" of some cheap spanish lager called allhambra (4.5%abv) and sitting around with my buddies pretending we were in boyz in tha hood.

Protip, he's actually taking normal size bites, you're just used to public servants taking 1 photogenic bite of food before moving to the next photo-op. Kasich hungry.

614 here. 40s literally in every gas station in town. And I don't even live in the hood.

Try the gas station on south and Broadway, they carry 40s. Don't hit the Valero further down south tho, it's bullet proof glass, pay outside ghetto.

Kinda weird knowing there's another toledo user here. Are you mad about Anderson's shutting down? Life hasn't been the same since.

It's a police state.

>Unironically doesn't drink

Nice retarded sentence fucktard