Pick two twins during puberty, one have a sedentary lifestyle, the other a very active athletic life

Pick two twins during puberty, one have a sedentary lifestyle, the other a very active athletic life.

The later should have a longer and thicker penis, since penis size is determined by genetics and testosterone in puberty.

Is that correct /sci?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is proclaiming one's love for dark African cock taboo in our puritan racist society?

no. every seen twinks or trannys with huge cocks? nothing masculine about them physically.

Genetics, testosterone, blood circulation, general health and the amount of succ/fucc you get in your formative years
So yeah

that's because there are studies that correlate having a bigger penis with being homosexuality (gays have bigger ones according to them)

is there a source on the amount of succ/fucc you get that changes your penis size as i haven't read anything like that

You know if you have too much testosterone it gets turned into estrogen
they're not allowed to do studies like that but it's a folk idea, succ/fucc gets the right hormones pumping or something

Honestly testosterone while obviously important is over rated when it comes to small increases. For example, look at the sex and agression lectures on youtube by Robert Sapolsky. He cites research showing that if you compare a castrated versus a normal subject then you see very different sexual behavior, aggression, development and all the stuff associated with testosterone. But give that castrated male 20% of normal levels through injections and they behave in the same way and magnitude as a normal male. Give a castrated or non castrated male 200% test levels through injections and same story. Until you get to abuse levels like athletes use, you don't see any significant changes.

We know certain behaviors do increase testosterone secretion such as exercise but I doubt the secretion itself does anything on a behavioral or physiological level. Probably just biochemical regulation we don't fully understand yet.

what's wrong with asking adults whether they did sexual acts during puberty and correlating it with penis size

Cause they might lie

No fun for 4 years in average? No thanks desu

You will feel better and be more capable for your entire life though.

Yes, if you repeat the same thing enough times and do the statistics, then the healthy group will logically have bigger penises, higher IQ, will be taller than the sedentary one, have less risks of heart disease, etc etc
but if you only care about penis size the effect is likely very small, probably no more than 1/2 centimeter

>if you have too much testosterone it gets turned into estrogen
didn't know that, what is the evolutionary reason for that? wouldn't it be more advantegous to just get rid of it?

idk desu never read into it that much
but the wiki page is here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase

I'm pretty sad, i could have had a higher IQ and bigger penis, that's all i wanted in life.
Instead i picked the gaymer life.

why do people lie?

Can confirm, being fat and sedentary during puberty FUCKS you as an adult.
I ate garbage food and got minimal exercise during my adolescent years.
I'm now 28, got a 4.5 inch penis fully erect, man tits, thinning hair, bitch voice, and patchy beard. I'm slowly un-fucking myself but I'll never be a Chad.

>reflexes of a mongoose
how can us 260ms plebs even compete?

It's probably my benq monitor

If you're in the 56% that sleeps well, then dying at 83 instead of 79 doesn't really seem worth a lifetime of exercise.

I don't really want to live past 70-75 anyway, quality of life tends to decline rapidly after that.

You can't unfuck yourself. The neuoraplasticity isn't there.

The image isn't a comprehensive list of all positive outcomes of exercises. Morbility for all sort of things is decidedly lower among people who exercise.
Quality of life "rapidly declines" if you keep at it like today. My great-grandmother lived to be 97 and she was confined to her bed only in the last months of her life. My grandmother is 91 and goes around to shop and walk all by herself without issues.
Now, of course genetics plays a role in this, but not exercising is just dumb.

Who about a well planed plant based diet and exercise

What's the best exercise purely for health reasons? And how frequent? I don't want to end up putting in effort to worsen my health by damaging my joints.

just do cardio and eat vegetables

The evolutionary advantage is probably that the male becomes docile instead of super violent. For a species that is built on thriving by social interaction, having hard limits on what testosterone can net you is probably a good thing. We don't need he-men running around and raping and pillaging everyone in sight.

exercise doesn't do shit, it's about how much you jerkoff

It's not that "extra" testosterone is converted to estrogen but that a certain percentage of testosterone is always being converted to estrogen. This is because we need to estrogen for normal bodily function and the biosynthesis for it requires either testosterone or estrone in a certain step.

This is why if you take steroids you can get bitch tits. You have such a large amount of substrate so the reactions in the synthesis of estrogen will speed up and produce more estrogen.

Also this whole thread is shit and should read

>Instead i picked the gaymer life.
Well, if you'd been playing video games since you were young, then depending on the types of games you probably did increase your IQ. A lot of games are very cognition-heavy or require you to make decisions or react very fast. There is a lot of evidence for some games increasing your IQ, but it's mostly correlational.

Yeah but what about penis size

Real scientific discussion this is guys!

swimming

... wait, you want to live four years longer than you would otherwise?

no i just want bigger penis

factoring in the time it actually takes to exercises makes the 4 years figure look more like 1 year

He-man never did that

I'm not really studied on hormones but it should be noted that there doesn't need to be an evolutionary advantage for everything you encounter. Things happen, and they either prohibit you from reproducing, or they don't.

After lots of evolution, yeah, humans have lots of complex networks with redundancies and controls that might compensate for an odd function or even kill off faulty cells. We're not these weird amalgams of strange novel functions; most humans resemble each other. But, your genetics define your overall repertoire of protein functions in your body, and within any population that set can grow or shrink based on what selection permits, and there is no hard and fast rule that says what gets passed along had to fit neatly with the presumed functions of the human genome; it might simply have been insufficient a problem to prevent it really getting in the way of successfully mating.

It can get even more interesting if you consider how certain expression patterns vary in how good they are for the person based on other conditions. For example, your sex can decide whether or not you want a certain protein expressed. Hypothetically, if there were some gene variant that ultimately caused increased estrogen production, that could potentially make females with the gene successful, while causing problems for the males. The gene might pass along despite it not always being good.

>4 years longer
And how much of his lifespan is spent on excercising?
Exercise is a waste of time,just cycle or walk to work instead(if you live in the city,because traffic sucks anyway,so its about the same speed.)

t. weakling trying to find excuses

I wish I could exercise again, but due to a knee injury that takes forever to heal I probably won't be able to for the next couple of years.

Sorry for the blogpost.

Does there exist a machine that does the exercise for you? I mean what about coma patients?

Ah fuck. My reaction time is awful.

They don't work. You need to exert energy to gain muscle.

Does image training count as exercise?

Is mayonnaise an exercise?

Pull on your penis really hard and intentionally damage it.