Is Veeky Forums smarter than Veeky Forums?

is Veeky Forums smarter than Veeky Forums?

/diy/ is smarter than both.

The top 1% of Veeky Forums probably is. But the other 99% probably isn't.

/g/ is probably the most brainlet tier if you take this comment for anything.

Why do sci and lit have animosity? We are the top boards.

I think its shared. Lit is very smart because its harder to post hw help there. Other than that, mutual intellect in seperate areas.

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are boards, boards with people who discuss different topics. Who cares about how smart they are on average?

The intelligence self-obsession circlejerks need to end

i never go to lit

maybe i will try it

>The intelligence self-obsession circlejerks need to end

what about all the other circlejerks

Veeky Forums finally went big time after the brainlet wojak went to the other boards. Usually only /r9k/ or /tv/ produce good memes.

I can't think of every dumb sci clique, but as far as I can see the intelligent self obsession is by and large the biggest one and most repetitive one here.

It also feels the silly implicit notion of many people here that IQ is a good substitute for being a competent scientist (or Veeky Forums poster)

meant "feeds," not "feels" — pardon the freudian slip

I'm pretty sure the intelligent people on both, post on both boards.

Damn those are some DSL's

Lit is smart, but not knowledgable. They are the wasted intelligence success doesn't discuss. It looks great when you're well read, but no one will fullfill that.

On average? No. The actual smart people here far surpass the smartest people on Veeky Forums though.

Smart reply.

If this question were to be posed on I would doubt they'd have the humility/self-awareness to admit that this would also be true the other way around too

IQ is not a valid measure of intelligence.

i dont think anyone who posts on Veeky Forums can be considered smart or intelligent.

>probably is.
>probably isn't.
Lrn2probabilly, Billy

I don't go on Veeky Forums so can't say for sure.

But the majority of people here shitpost IQ threads, pseudoscience, academia threads, and homework threads. There is very little serious science/math discussion, however there are like 2-4 regular posters who are like PhD level math students.

Veeky Forums actually talk about books. The posts here are about IQ, uni recommendations and /pol/ baits.

Veeky Forums is also pol bait unfortunately
anytime a book comes up that was not written by a conservative struggling wannabe family man the thread falls into pieces by anons analyzing the "fragile masculinity" of said writer and thus should be discarded in the trash according to them.
literature and book discussion my ass
its just pol-lite

I'm surprised at how common the term 'brainlet' is now. I remember that just a year ago, you'd hear it only in this board. I don't like it, to be desu with you.

Is that herpes?

Did the Žižek shitposting wane down?