For me it's Dang's r8t beer. Nothing washes down Indian food quite like Danq's rBt beer. Yep after a hard day's work...

For me it's Dang's r8t beer. Nothing washes down Indian food quite like Danq's rBt beer. Yep after a hard day's work, I'm drinking 8amq's.

&@nq's

Bong's.

It's Gooo!

Borg's root beer. Resistance if rootile.

Ah, classic Bang's™ Root Beer, with aged thyme.

It's Bargs. Can Americans really not read cursive?

OBSESSED

That clearly says baggs you stupid yuropoor
Go suck off a Muslim

You accidentally created a new thread user.
You gotta be careful when you post while drunk.

I agree. 13ang's is top tier

No guys it's clearly Bazg's

13ovq'j

>You gotta be careful when you post while drunk.
True. Had too much Dong's root beer.

I can see the "q" being confused as a "g" (I always thought it was a a g as a kid) but I don't the D. The lower part of the B looks like a D yes, but the top part doesn't look enough not like the top of a B to be considered a squiggle or some shit.

That being said, just cracked up my first Dang's Root Beer. Gonna watch some chinese cartoons.

Its Barqs

My favorite part of Banq's is the aged tyme.

I prefer Hi Resolution root beer.

How lonely and retarded do you have to be to make troll threads. Why don't you switch to bleach instead of soda you Down syndrome faggot

>for him it's the bleach
stop shilling and just do it already

Kys fag

For me it is the McClorox, the best fast food bleach.

Toppest zoz

>rBt
Its clearly R∞T
fucking idiot

Apparently you can't either.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I wonder where this guy is at now. How many years has it been?

Hires killed root beer like they killed Tribes.

Alright I've see this thread a few times before so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you are a big fans of this product. Well good sirs and madams /others I have a rather serious/embarrassing query.

As a person who is avoiding alcahol for personal reasons (I won't say), I REALLY need to know if there is a non-alcaholic version of Bang's, or Dang's or whatever name you experts, or should I say connoisseurs prefer???

Ok, you can't read cursive. What makes you think the last letter is an s?

it is non-alcoholic

kek

And who the fuck do you think you are telling americans how to pronounce something they invented, its gif not jif, its m1 garand not m1 gerend, its freedom fries not french fries.