Homo neanderthalensis, testosterone and autism:

I propose that autism isn't only linked solely to hypermasculinized brains, genetics or in utero testosterone, I think it is a combination of all three.
So, there is evidence for hypermasuline traits in autistic children:
>[1]
There is also evidence fora genetic link to Asperger's and high-functioning autism:
>[2]
And there has been some talk about there being a link between autism and Homo sapiens hybridization with Homo neanderthalensis.
This would certainly explain is the high prevalence of ASDs amongst Eurasian people, rather than those outside of Eurasia and therefore lacking Homo neanderthalensis
genetic legacy, unless miscegenation occurs between a carrier and them.
Homo neanderthalensis were also known for their comparative masculinized traits when compared to Homo sapiens, for instance: a more pronounced brow.
They also had traits associated in Homo sapiens, at least, with high levels of testosterone: greater muscle mass and done density.
Therefore, I think that autism is phenotypic expression of latent Homo neanderthalensis traits in Homo sapiens caused by higher than normal levels of in utero testosterone.
And that, severe autism is caused by conflict between Homo sapiens' genetics and the genetics of Homo neanderthalensis.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cogsci.ucsd.edu/~mboyle/COGS11/COGS11-website/pdf-files/The extreme male brain and autism-Baron-Cohen-2000-TICS.pdf
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism.html
focusforhealth.org/autism-rates-across-the-developed-world/
statista.com/statistics/676354/autism-rate-among-children-select-countries-worldwide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome#Causes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Other_symptoms
xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php
rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Had to be removed to avoid the spam filter:
>See picture.

I propose that it is the product of centuries of inbreeding under Christian repression, sedentary living also contributing to lesser genetic variation and the the trend of conceiving at a later age that is far past the fertile prime quality of both male seed and females.

Could be, my mother was in her late 30s and my father in his late 50s.
My matrilineal line also descends from nobility (inbreeding).

I should note, I have a clinical diagnosis of Asperger's and normally score 28-30 on that test. I guess I was feeling particularly autistic that day.

Although, I think my theory explains more than yours, certainly the link between hypermasculinization and autism.

Please define 'hypermasculinization' and 'hypermasculinized brains' and how that has bearing on modern autists, modern autists do not seem excessively 'masculine' or do they?

see [1] in .
I always provided sources for my assertions [1,2].
You could also do with reading:
>cogsci.ucsd.edu/~mboyle/COGS11/COGS11-website/pdf-files/The extreme male brain and autism-Baron-Cohen-2000-TICS.pdf

Also, the facial study was carried out on children to avoid having hormone interference that would occur after and during puberty that may reverse hypermasculinized traits.

Also, autism rates in Eurasian or countries with Eurasian admixture:
>worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism.html

It should be stipulated that autism does occur in other countries, these countries just display an abnormally high occurrence.

Other sources that don't have typos (which negatively impact weight, in my mind):
>focusforhealth.org/autism-rates-across-the-developed-world/
>statista.com/statistics/676354/autism-rate-among-children-select-countries-worldwide/

>TFW the only person replying leaves because you drop too many sources at once.
Just like IRL.

>testosterone
>hypermasculinized
uw0t

What about heavy metal exposure? Genetic predisposition?

see , that doesn't explain the trend.
Also, "genetic predisposition" is discussed in [2].
And AS/HFA have a greater genetic component than tetrogenic component:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome#Causes

I should note AS/HFA are synonymous.

tl;dr

Then don't reply, because if you ask questions:
>What about heavy metal exposure? Genetic predisposition?
You're going to get an answer.
>T. I'll pretend like I know better, but not be bothered to actually display it.

>Then don't reply
People get paid to research this you know.

You asked questions, so I gave you an answer in the form of sources (most of which were mentioned in the OP).
>People get paid to research this you know.
People get paid to research mathematics too, I guess that means that Veeky Forums should just pack up and go home? No.
Intellectual dishonesty isn't a valid answer, my friend.

So if I wait too long to have a kid my children will be autistic? What is the prime age for male and female to have kids?

This would explain the "'tard strength" meme

user was thinking about Down's.

I guess.

It would also explain the increase in autism rates, aside from the ability to diagnose having improved, but the dissemination of Eurasian-held Neanderthal genes amongst populations that didn't originally contain them.

Male: doesn't matter.
Female: after first menstruation and until 25.

but younger mothers are more likely to fuck up childbirth
I'd say like 20s

Biological patriarchy!

we wuz chads?

autism is associated with poor muscle tone and motor control.

>far past the fertile prime quality of seeds
>results in high quality offspring

something's not right

>autism is associated with poor muscle tone and motor control.
See:
>And that, severe autism is caused by conflict between Homo sapiens' genetics and the genetics of Homo neanderthalensis.
Would also explain milder but negative symptoms.
Also, citation needed on:
>muscle tone
But motor control I agree with.

Found it for classical/severe autism:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Other_symptoms
That would still be explained by:
>And that, severe autism is caused by conflict between Homo sapiens' genetics and the genetics of Homo neanderthalensis.

To back up:
>deficits in motor coordination are pervasive across ASD and are greater in autism proper.
As in:
>evere autism is caused by conflict...

That's literally KoanicSoul's hypothesis.

xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php
rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm
his old website is koanicsoul.com, use the archives.

Thank you, I'll take a look.

>Asperger's and high-functioning autism
Aren't this basically the same ?

>This would certainly explain is the high prevalence of ASDs amongst Eurasian people, rather than those outside of Eurasia and therefore lacking Homo neanderthalensis
>genetic legacy, unless miscegenation occurs between a carrier and them.
>Homo neanderthalensis were also known for their comparative masculinized traits when compared to Homo sapiens, for instance: a more pronounced brow.
>They also had traits associated in Homo sapiens, at least, with high levels of testosterone: greater muscle mass and done density.
Then how come Asians are soyboys, wh*ties are weak cucks and niggers are alpha Chads ?
not memeing, genuinely want to know

Pretty much, yeah.

Because autism is a result of your neurology and your neurology forms in the womb, so that environmental factor has nothing to do with it.
It is exactly that reason why they performed the facial masculinization on children before puberty or environmental factors can overly reverse the results.

>It is exactly that reason why they performed the facial masculinization on children before puberty or environmental factors can overly reverse the results.
pls re-explain this part i didn't get it

Explain autism in east Asians then.
Dumb-ass.

Don't worry, I think my brain was implying too much nuance.

I was much nicer to him than you were; brutal.

>Then how come Asians are soyboys, wh*ties are weak cucks and niggers are alpha Chads ?
Pretty simple, but you need to not be a brainlet who is incapable of nuanced thinking to understand it.

Links to Nature seems to always trigger the spam filter.

I wonder why? I should've used another link to the same article on a different website.

Well I got 26 and I'm almost a normie. Also everyone is inbred, not just royalty.

>Also everyone is inbred, not just royalty.
Nobility and royalty would've more heavily inbred than general populations.

>Well I got 26 and I'm almost a normie.
Well, since everyone is on the autistic spectrum, just one don't have enough traits to be classed as having a form of autism, you have a lot of autistic traits.

>Pretty simple, but you need to not be a brainlet who is incapable of nuanced thinking to understand it.
gib enlightenment pls