What the fuck happened to Burger King? They used to be one of my preferred fast food joints, especially over McDonalds...

What the fuck happened to Burger King? They used to be one of my preferred fast food joints, especially over McDonalds, when I was a kid and in high school. Now everything they come out with is made of disappointment and misery. Even their onion rings, which I used to love, are terrible now. They recently brought back cheesy tots and somehow they fucked those up too. How do you fuck up cheese and potatoes?

They fucked when they got rid of the tendies now they have some shit nuggets

the nuggets taste like cardboard and salt

I do not eat beefburgers.

Only good thing are the Whoppers and only if they are on sale.

I like me a Whopper with fries
Fuck the fries right into that joker between the warmed beef and the salad and you just made your sandwich 20 percent cooler

When do flagship burgers, or anything really, go on sale?

I've noticed most of the new shit they come out with tastes disgusting. Whopperito was my last

I like the taste of some of their burgers and fries, but I don't like the portion sizes and prices.

Their breakfast menu was really filling but god awful, so was MacDonald's breakfast menu though.

They don't include sauce in their breakfast items for some reason??

All their shit is moist and soggy and just thrown together like slop now. They lost their mojo a few years ago. It all tastes and feels microwaved, especially their breakfast. I was waiting one day for them to open to get breakfast. 2 bacon and cheese croissants. The single employee got there and pulled up and went inside, lights came on, their sign came on, I waited 5 mins and drove to the speaker with 2 cars behind me. Got my food in under 2 minutes. A soggy wet steamy pile of microwaved shit.

They started exclusively hiring niggers as part of their 'affirmative action' policy. Shit went downhill real fast

I belive it, but I also blame corporate for changing a lot of things.

Their whoppers have started to decline in quality and they have started to cut down on the grade of meat to save a buck. This was a few years back.

They also chamged the recipe for the nuggets so they can be on equal terms with McDonald's. This means the chicken is even more processed and cooked differently. Their golden age was the Crown Tendies.

As for other menu items, they want to be hip like Taco Bell and offer weird food items to appeal to the stoner and Instagram millennial stereotype.

Its all gone to shit to save a buck and be more like the places that suck more.

It's Obama's fault. He pushed the Federal Reserve for very loose easy monetary policy, which drove up inflation while keeping wages stagnant because the economy was shit due to Obamacare.

As a result, Burger King's main demographic can't afford price increases and BK can't afford the escalating food costs. So they have to slash quality and hope you'll keep going like the fucking Pavlovian animal that you are.

The average bk customer is a welfare recipient. Obama helped their business model if anything.

Can use ebt in Burger King?

Ebt is food stamps not welfare. Different program. But theoretically if you use your ebt to buy your "groceries" (chips, soda, and candy) then you have more of your disposable welfare cash available to waste at BK. Why do you think American poor is so fat?

Obama turned out to be just a pretty face and political figurehead. His actual policies and actions resulted in some of the worst metrics in US history...

Not American but is ebt the same as snap?

>The average bk customer is a welfare recipient. Obama helped their business model if anything.

Yup.

Is their new chicken parm sandwich any good?

No

It's a California state program that matches a portion of the federal food stamp dollars Californians receive

SNAP is the name of the program as a whole. EBT is the system under which SNAP benefits are paid out. The SNAP program used to give out literal stamps you could exchange for food, hence the term "Food stamps". EBT is the more modern electronic version.

BK confirmed for shittiest fries?

Funny thing is, Bill Clinton was a much, much better "black president" than Obama ever was... if anything 'Merican blacks took 2 steps backwards under Obama.

Oh definitely. They aren't even real potatoes, it's a mashed potatoes blend formed into fry shapes. McDonald's has slipped recently too. They are still above bk tho

McDonalds is god tier now. You can never go wrong with their nuggets or chicken wraps. Avoid dollar menu stuff besides the occasional value fry. All of their coffees are shit, however.

The only two fast good places that stepped it up in recent years are McDonald's and Taco Bell. Both of these were shit tier growing up next to the BK and Wendy's gods.

Who else is ready for Long John Silvers to reclaim it's spot at the top?

Their batter is pure sex

This guy knows what's up

The only long John silvers near me is neck deep in the ghetto. Is that a good or bad thing? What can I get for under $8?

That's generally a very bad thing. I would avoid

I was in a ghetto Long Johns once and I learned that they will give out a tray of batter "krums" for free. I saw a homeless guy eat a tray of krums and tarter sauce

My long johns hasn't changed anything since the early 90's so going inside it is like a greasy time machine. It is hands down the worst place to eat in the city, hell, the house in the ghetto selling BBQ is a safer place to get food.

>My long johns hasn't changed anything since the early 90's
Probably has the same fucking oil too.

I know what you mean. That's exactly why Long Johns is a prime candidate for a makeover and a return to prominence

yeah. they suck. i don't like the coating on them.

Long John Silvers is pretty based

no ljs within 50 mile radius of me

i'd always get the combo in your pic and ask for "extra crunchies"

With all the deals,what did you expect?