Best regional sodas/pops ITT

Best regional sodas/pops ITT

Also cactus cooler appreciation thread

I used to love Cactus Cooler as a kid but stopped seeing it after I moved out of California. My brother found some in Arizona and I'll pick up a case when I visit from New York.

Shame so few restaurants carry it.

I fucking love this shit I haven't had it since living in California

Looks yummy. What region?

Does Faygo count? Because Faygo is my fucking jam.

Id say it counts. Rock and Rye is best Faygo.

West coast mostly Cali I only seen on place in Oregon have it and I haven't seen it at all here in Washington

I live in California my whole life and have never ever seen this.

Same situation!

Used to love it in California but moved to WA and have to load up whenever there is a reason to go south

If you count the Ohana family of drinks Raspberry Lemonade and Kiwi Strawberry rank way up there too.

FIght me.

There's an Irish pub near me that has this, and it's the only place I've ever seen it. It's too bad since it's pretty much the only soda left that I like, others are way too sweet

Man it's been forever since I had one of those. It's been years since I drank any soda at all, but I would drink a cactus cooler if someone handed me one.

Almost makes up for the packers

North Carolinian Cheerwine. People here love it, and so do I.

If I ever travel the country I'm going to be on the lookout for these to try them. I love Orange Pineapple drinks, and the only kind of Root Beer I've tried and haven't liked is A&W. Here in FlyOverhio we don't have any regional drinks that I know of

this, cheerwine is pretty fucking good

I love the Puma Kola. Probably the best tasting cola I've had.

Cheers, buddy!

Yisssssss!

NoVA had a great Ginger Ale called Northern Neck, but then they got bought by Coke and it wasn't the same.

I live in SoCal and for awhile the grocery store Ralph's carried it in glass bottles. Really really good, sadly it seems to have disappeared completely, not even BevMo carries it. Shame really it quickly became one of my favorite sodas.

>pops

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck, I miss Hawaiian Sun!

Honorary runner-up: Canfield's Chocolate Fudge Soda.

Europe's Wostok and Bionade sodas are pretty good, as much as nutrient-free sugar water can be.

Had one of these with a vegan fast food meal in Barcelona. Just learned the place closed :(

We still have CatBar.

whoop whoop

Foxon Park. Specifically, their Birch Beer and Orange Sodas.

I dont always go to Connecticut, but when I do, I drink a whole lot and then gtfo as fast as I can.

This tasted like regular soda user

I think you can find it at World Market

Get your ass to Hawaii, son.

>Moxie

Fuckin love this every once in a while. Drink too much and you get too used to the bitterness.

so good

rivaled only by

cookout cheerwine float GOAT

Canadian here
What does Moxie taste like?
I always imagined it tasted like Dr. Pepper but a little more licoricey.

More of a central/socal thing. They also have it in Arizona

Favorite orange soda

You can find these in asian markets usually

Cookout cheddar style double with fries is the best fast food meal anywhere

No idea if this counts but Rocket Fizz

Not in my region but i had it on holiday and it was fantastic

Forever the best.

There's something about the new stuff that makes it taste slightly different compared to the original stuff but it is still good

Check it out if you're in philly. It's good.

Had a Cockta in a Bosnian burger place in Brooklyn (Bosna Express in ridgewood get some and sprinkle their salty flavor packet style stuff on it). Was delicious and in a weird size bottle.
Pic related is the jam for NYC

orange dream is the best sprecher

Sweden says hi