Is it true, that American bread sweet as buns?

Is it true, that American bread sweet as buns?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/obesity-report-one-third-of-u-s-adults-are-beyond-overweight/
thestreet.com/amp/story/13356031/1/the-10-fattest-states-in-america.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you asking if American bread is made to be sweet? No, we have normal bread AND sweet breads.

I just realized I'm going to see 50% of my population are obese. Spooky stuff.

We're already at a point where normal weight people get "normal shamed" by the fatties
>user how do you stay so healthy?
>user I bet you eat a lot of salad. do you like salad?
>oh that's so good of you to eat a vegetable! no wonder you're so healthy!
>user do you get an adrenaline rush when you exercise? that must be why you do it right?
I don't mind giving advice but when they try to discuss food or fitness with me as though to make banter it makes me want to take a shower. Let's stick to the weather, please and thank you

This. But OP might be thinking of King's Hawaiian sweet rolls.

We may have plateaued at peak ham planet this year according to the latest report.
cbsnews.com/news/obesity-report-one-third-of-u-s-adults-are-beyond-overweight/
>The report says the adult obesity rate increased between 2015 and 2016 in Colorado, Minnesota, Washington and West Virginia, fell in Kansas, and was stable elsewhere. Colorado had the lowest rate, at 22.3 percent.

>This is the first time in 14 years of conducting the annual report that any state's rate dropped, and rates of increases in other states have begun to slow, Trust for America's Health President and CEO John Auerbach said.

The Twin Cities are like obesity: the urban landscape. The (relatively, by midwest standards) space-efficient leftist inner core where you see Sanders and HRC stickers is full of legitimate normal people, bike lanes, micro breweries, some actually non-embarrassing restaurants (not many), etc. Where the elites went to Carlton and the normie chads and stacies went to the U of MN Twin Cities campus.

Then there's the bloated outer ring of far-right ham planet "white american" evangelical suburbs, where you see mega churches and electric wheelchairs at the grocery store and everyone has a trump sticker and everything is unnecessarily spread out and you have to drive 40 minutes just to go grocery shopping. No one went to college because that's pretentious, except maybe bartending college although that's kind of faggy so you better be a girl, boy, and the nicest restaurant anyone can think of is Ruth's Chris.

Then there's the rural agrarian areas with center-left scandi lutherans, where people are a normal weight again and the locals unironically eat lefse and hotdish. These people are rapidly dying off because their young are attracted by the (relatively) higher paying jobs in the twin cities and no one seriously wants to grow corn and get sued by Monsanto.

gb2 /pol/ faggot

the buns are already sweet as cake.

>tfw you live in the fattest state of the union

MS is trully heaven on earth.

as we like to say in the midwest, thank god for mississippi

But dat fried catfish, mac 'n cheese, collards, and pecan pie though.

How to desperately hunt for reasons to vomit your political opinion: the post.

Most brands of bread in America have a little more sugar than in other countries. The real problem is all the candy and soda everywhere.

West Virginia isn't the fattest anymore?
I guess all that meth ended up being good for something.

69% of Nigger men & 82% of Nigger women are considered "Obese" by the US Center for Disease Control.

Why is the US CDC so racist? Why can't they just call those niggers "nice & plump" instead of a hateful word like "obese?"

>69% of Nigger men & 82% of Nigger women are considered "Obese" by the US Center for Disease Control.

Fucking racist CDC is out of line doing these type of racist studies. These should never be published!

BOYCOTT THE RACIST CDC!!!

I love that movie!

>1985
>Don't ask, don't shart

>69% of Nigger men & 82% of Nigger women are considered "Obese" by the US Center for Disease Control.

Ignorant white boy.

In black culture "Morbidly Obese" = "T H I C C & S E X Y"

>In black culture "Morbidly Obese" = "T H I C C & S E X Y"

You have no idea.

Normal bread is sweet here.

According to this, MS has reached the top, bless our whitetrash/nignog souls!

thestreet.com/amp/story/13356031/1/the-10-fattest-states-in-america.html

>that webm
imagine my shock when I finally realized what I was looking at

*erection