Is steve asmr?

is steve asmr?

He's more akin to Bob Ross.

damn you nailed it

He died in the storms.
RIP in hiss.

I wish he uploaded more. It's been like two weeks.

last video I watched his spoons were musical nice

He probably has a very strict quality control of what he's going to show. Can't think of a bad Steve video.

"alright let's get this onto a trayNICE!"

I like his videos but hes not picky at all its like he hasnt ate all day then does a review

Does it bother you when people aren't picky?

The dude has eaten a Civil War cracker conserved in formaldehyde, it's not even a food product at this point, and he just downs it with coffee.

This mans videos are my hangover cure

he has said that he often eats MREs as regular meals, so one can assume reviews are done when he would normally be eating a meal, but with some delay to NICE it up, meaning extra hunger

NICE!

Hey a little softer please. Nice.

The videos of MRE reviewers that don't try everything in the MRE are the annoying ones.
Like that faggot who uses his gay blue lunch tray, fuck that pussy, can't even eat expired MRE's and bitches about the ones he does eat.

Cheese tortalini, my nigga

Gnarly

I mean that makes sense, MREs are extremely calorie dense and it would be tough to eat a regular meal after eating most/all of a MRE

Pussy

He lives in Florida. Probably has other priorities right now.

I can't help but feel that it would be a normal day to him.

>This has a definite smell
>It's not a good smell
>munch munch munch
Love me some Steve

Reminder that James May's "The Reassembler" exists and is like Steve1989 but about machines you'd find around the house.
He's confirmed for doing roofing and landscaping. He's probably going to make l o d s of e m o n e from hurricane cleanup.

Nice

>Steves in construction
Ooh la la, no wonder those muscles hmmmm...
How does he feel about male (male) admirers?

I mean fuck im a guy but damn if he isnt the A P E X H U M A N

Did Irma kill Steve?

>hmm
>hm
>mmmm
>oh wow
>hmm
>yeah wow
>that is awful

every fucking time

Nice hiss.

I would happily suck him off if he wanted me to.

I think everybody can completely 200% no homo say that Steve is a genuine 10/10. From his posts on MREinfo, he sounds like a good guy IRL too.

pcht-FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ashens or steve?

I think Steve killed Irma.

I watch his videos to fall asleep, 100% less creepy then those weird chicks speaking to close to the mic

Nice hiss

I spill coffee instant on cat now he nice hiss at p38

Both

According to his posts on MREinfo, he got hit by it but things weren't too bad. He was pretty well prepared and will be reviewing again in a few days.

Can't think of a better guy to have in your house during a hurricane.

Yeah, he seems like a perfect survivalist who will just chill with you.