Lets settle this once and for all. Coffee or Red Bull?

Lets settle this once and for all. Coffee or Red Bull?

Other urls found in this thread:

liquidcaffeine.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coffee is a natural thing, Red Bull isn't.

The decision really isn't that difficult.

My bfs cummies

>Not brewing your coffee with red bull

>Coffee is a natural thing
Yeah, I mean coffee cups just grow on trees and bushes. Totally natural

Has anyone actually gotten less sleepy from any of those? I tried drinking both but it never did a a thing for me.

Pretty sure it's 75% placebo either way

Neither. You're already lost beyond repair if you need either of thomes.

Coffee beans, you dum dum

Club Mate?

Meth and Coke

Coffee. $10/mo is better than $2-4/can.

Suicide.

If anything, this.

I have a packet of coffee at home. It's a nice gift. Try giving someone Red Bull. Fuck that!

whatever you like.

if you're worried about cost, buy caffeine pills and drink more water.

Do you eat coffee cups?

lol how else do you get it in your system?

This

Coffee doesn't make you less sleepy. It delays tiredness. Once it wears off you are more tired than before.

You have to roast the raw beans to make them actual coffee beans, pretty sure nature did not intend this.

This

Cocaine

Start by killing you'reself

lol don't be mean :^)

this. the only I can function.

Muh niggas

redbull has taurine which actually has a sedative effect on the brain, so generaly speaking coffe should make you feel more stimulated, on the other hand taurine gives your muscles more energy so energy drinks are generally better for athletic performance. energy drinks are also lighter on your stomach and don't give you the runs (personal experience). so in conclusion I would say that both coffee and redbull are good. coffee is more appropriate for some things and redbull is more appropriate for other things. neither of them is superior.

You have to be 18 to post here

Water.

Say again?

>he doesn't inject caffeine straight into the bloodstream

>Red Bull
This is how I know you're underage.

peppermint tea

Cocaine IV bell ringer every morning

Not in my country anymore. So energy drinks are just coffee with vitamins. Still better that melted tar.
>implying Redbull is not the shittiest brand though

Holy fuck I'm 36 and iv'd coke for the first time. I was moving around on the couch trying to get away, ears ringing, scared the shit out of me. Hit so hard. I think I injected too much for first time. I still prefer snorting though

Also, affects your hearing for a while. Everything has a metallic sound to it. Really fucking weird

this is coffee. that """"thing"""" is a crime

Red bull in milk coagulates into a yummy savory yoghurt.

>coffee purists
>even though the ones who brought coffee over literally said coffee without milk or sugar tastes like nasty water

coffee ofc

you are embarrassing yourself

black coffee niggers are as obnoxious as water fags.
I enjoy my coffee with milk, how does it makes you feel? And now try to shit on my taste.

they're like vegans
they have to tell absolutely everyone they drink tar

None of them is natural.
Tea would be closer to natural since it's just hot water and some plants, but it doesn't give the effect we usually need, just after hours of stress or hard work.

Also, water for me.

> Coffee is a natural thing
So is Mercury

le caffeine coder meme lololol all I need is code and coffee amirite lololol

hey now I'm just teasing you uncultured ignorants. it's not like I expect anything from americans

Some people just don't like milk?

Also, what the fuck is wrong with drinking water?

>American
try again

Next time try cock instead

It is more about the attitude of those people, not the drink itself, freindly user. see:

Low dose amphetamine keeps you awake for a lot longer and doesn't give you anxiety.

Why do people say that black coffee is too sour or strong tasting? To me it just tastes mildly sweet.

>Coffee doesn't make you less sleepy. It delays tiredness.
wtf is this marketing spin???

It also gives you borderline incurable addiction

GG

>needing chemical substances to enhance their productivity
Spotted the brainlets.

/thread

Caffeine just doesn't do shit for a small percentage of people, sucks to be you. It's one of the most effective and safest performance enhancing drugs we have.

Coffee
Because it helps me to take a dump in the morning.

Neither
Once I get tired, I nap for an hour and continue afresh.
Forcing yourself to stay awake is counterproductive in my experience, not to mention caffeinated drinks give me the shits.

Coffee because coffee actually tastes good

low doses are easy to kick

>yerba mate masterrace not listed

are you 55?

>hey guys which of these two do you prefer
>NEITHER HAHA I AM SUPERIOR
do you have autism and suffer from adhd or some shit why do you need to enter every thread and make it about you?
find some friends babe, stop being an attention whore online

That doesn't work because as soon as you wake up from a nap you need like at least an hour before your system boots up properly, that's unless you exercise or something right after. Can't work all dozed off.

t. Mormon

Yeah, I'm Spanish too.
La buena siesta ahí.

who are you quoting

>do you have autism and suffer from adhd or some shit
nothing heavy diagnosed yet. Just simple Depression.
>why do you need to enter every thread and make it about you?
Well I basically just said that there are other options than just redbull or coffee. Green Tea is really fucking healthy and (to me) tastes better than both mentioned things
>find some friends babe, stop being an attention whore online
/g/ is my only friend

>not just brewing looseleaf yerba mate

Coffee. But when I was in High School, I would drink Red Bull all the time because I didn't like coffee.

bOTH

Red bull = sugary garbage
Sugar free red bull = still full of weird chems, don't trust it
Coffee with creamer/sugar = sugary garbage
Black coffee = a bit too acidic, otherwise decently healthy way to get caffeine
Caffeine pills = god tier caffeine ingestion

black tea

Woah woah woah don't drag us water purists into this shit as well. We are much better than to argue with pathetic losers who need a drink to actually function.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This PSA was brought to you by amphetamines.

>sugary garbage
your brain runs on glucose so sugar is a good thing, of course if you remember to move once in a while instead of sitting in front of the screen 24/7

>Caffeine pills = god tier caffeine ingestion
yup, strongest and fastest kick

legal amphetamine alternatives like 2-FA are also nice option if you don't abuse them

Real coffee, not the tapwater continentals and americans drink.

Is water purism as retarded as audiophilism?

>thread about caffeinated drinks
>"Dude, why are you trying to discuss caffeinated drinks?! Stop!"

dumb milk poster

>your brain runs on glucose so sugar is a good thing
you probably don't need more sugar with how much bread everyone eats. and the form of sugar in those drinks is not ideal. you should get most of your sugar from starches.

>Holland
Godverdomme

>all the non-/sippers/ itt

Taurine has little to no effect on the body, seeing as it's degraded in the stomach. It's an endogenously synthesised hormone so you can't really absorb any from food.

Coffee gives you the runs because in some people caffeine (which coffee is much richer in) promotes Gastrin release. The only way Redbull is going to stimulate you more is via the sugar, which you can add to coffee if you're a pleb anyway.

Source: biochemist.

Don't use sugar.
It gives you a shirt high and then a dip which makes you sleepy.

Other than that you're probably very insensitive to caffeine.
In some people it has a huge effect, on others less.

why drink redbull?
it's overpriced shit and you can get other energy drinks with literally same ingredients and same taste for 1/4 price

jews brainwashed you good

Red Bull is shit. I'd rather fall asleep on the wheel than drink that piss. Megaforce is far superior

t: Finnish person

>buy monster green, thinking it's something like red bull just different
>turns out it's actually toxic waste, combined with what can only be described as coyote pee with the aftertaste of a rotten fish
How you can drink that shit is beyond my understanding

>doesn't make you less sleepy. It delays tiredness
:thinking:

Get the blue one, its has less taste just for sissies like you.

After that last experience, I'm staying as far away from monster drinks as humanly possible

>Coffee gives you the runs

Coffee makes me poop.
But it never gives me the runs - in fact quite the opposite.

>you can get other energy drinks with literally same ingredients and same taste for 1/4 price

This is true.

They are paying for advertising but I'm not complaining.

I find Redbull delivers a more clear high than coffee, plus it doesn't make you feel all weird inside

I wouldn't recommend drinking more than a can per week though as it's packed with weird shit, that can't be healthy

You niggers better be making drip coffee or I'll fucking kill you.

liquidcaffeine.com/

a friend of mine just mixes this into water and sips it all day at work