Did our favourite author just commit career suicide by saying blacks are provenly intellectual inferior on his podcast?

Did our favourite author just commit career suicide by saying blacks are provenly intellectual inferior on his podcast?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/73-forbidden-knowledge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is that career suicide? I don't think anyone seriously disputes this, the contentious part is what causes it.

Both of his black listeners will be outraged.

he wouldn't say it in such a manner. link

>I don't think anyone seriously disputes this
oh, you have no idea

Harris finally took the HBD pill?

Honestly, out of all the things Harris has done, this has gained me more respect for him than anything else.

>career

It's not like he's got any semblance of academic career: since his audience is composed mostly by "rational" pseuds from reddit and Veeky Forums I don't think his monthly check will suffer from it, if anything more people from these platform may now start listening to him.

link and timestamp?

m.soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/73-forbidden-knowledge

He was always a bigoted retard.

Fuck him and fuck his racism

there's no point in putting bait inside a bait thread mate.

I think people on tibetan buddhist people will whine

when does he say it? this is over 2 hours long

It's good

Only tumblrinas really dispute it. Noone taken seriously in neuroscience disputes it.
Noone wants to listen to your stupid podcast. Just say when it happens.

but jews can't be racist goy

5:35

"you know nothing about a person's intelligence on the basis of his or her's skin color"

bait thread, everybody go home.

"There's an aphorism from Neechee"
fucking dropped

I'm sure he didn't say that.

In the past he did kinda say that there are probably mental differences between races, but he thinks that kind of research, while legit in itself, is socially harmful.

>m.soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/73-forbidden-knowledge
just finished listening. they say no such thing and there certainly isn't any scientific controversy around what they covered and no political controversy around HOW they covered it.

>our favourite

Speak for yourself.

he was being ironic, newfag

>Once we see that a concern for wellbeing (defined as deeply and as inclusively as possible) is the only intelligible basis for morality and values, we will see that there must be a science of white supremacism whether or not we ever succeed in developing it: because the well-being of superior races depends upon how the universe is, altogether.

What did he mean by this?

Ah yes, the happy birthday pill.

Le hello, tumblr!

Ben Stiller wrote a book?