Queso Will Save Chipotle General

CHIPOTLE has released their QUESO today holy FUCK you guys

go buy some chipotle RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfOSFaaLx_o
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1082559/The-GM-genocide-Thousands-Indian-farmers-committing-suicide-using-genetically-modified-crops.html
scientificamerican.com/article/weed-whacking-herbicide-p/
theintercept.com/2016/05/17/new-evidence-about-the-dangers-of-monsantos-roundup/
mobile.nytimes.com/2010/05/04/business/energy-environment/04weed.html?pagewanted=all&referer=
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/14/business/monsanto-roundup-safety-lawsuit.html
truthwiki.org/glyphosate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah I'm good off diarrhea this week.

Maybe when they get their food safety standards in order.

How does it feel to live knowing you're weaker than dog shit if you can't handle chipotle without it fucking you up

queso is gross and chiptole is for normies

>Shit eater tries to make fun of you for not eating shit

KEK

I'm done with chipolte. Eat there regularly for the last two years then last week got my usual and my ass literally exploded a few hours later. I never had a problem with that meme before. Obviously i got something funky and I'm just feeling like i dodged a bullet on full blown food poisoning so fuck that.

Maybe if they didn't charge out the ass for chips. "ah small bag of chips, 1.99 please :^)" It may not be 1.99 everywhere but I remember it's something overly priced as where like many other mexican places give you free chips.

Maybe I'd go back if they'd fix their meat to rice ratio, add a few more toppings besides base salsa, base salsa with some more onions, base salsa with red and a jalapeno or two.

Health scares, lack of queso, irrelevant. What's ruining Chipotle for me is the lowering quality and loosening standards. It's absolutely not the same as it was when it first came to my area several years ago. Every time I go there the shells are a different size or sometimes lopsided, the amount of ingredients I get varies wildly, sometimes I get given a metric shitton of beans with a bunch of loose liquid making everything soggy, and it's so inconsistent that customizing my order (say, getting light beans) doesn't help much. It's become something halfway between Subway and old Chipotle, and old Chipotle wasn't even THAT high quality to begin with. The price point is getting harder to justify when it's in a slow descent towards typical fast food but still almost as expensive as chains like Red Robin. A Naf Naf Grill opened in my area and it was a sobering reminder of how Chipotle used to make me feel, like I was cheating the system by getting some decent, fresh, amd filling fast casual for less than ten bucks.

pic related is basically the reason I don't go anymore. Bowl + chips and salsa + drink is going to be 12-13 bucks when tax is added in. For that you can basically go to your local mexican food place and get more for a lunch special.

Going to the place for "healthy choice in food" is complete mouth breathing retard shit.

I work at Chipotle and the queso consistently tastes chalky as fuck. It's disappointing. They fucked up.

We wash our hands fifteen times per shift, minimum eight times. We wash them every hour.

Every single major chain has had noro or ecoli(worse)....

>Tacobell
>McDonolds
>Burgerking

and the list goes on.
The issues come from the farmers not the workers 90% of the time.

What a fucking idiot.

Every morning we make those chips fresh. Non GMO chips are consistently costing around $1.45 per 4oz.

You're retarded.

Speak up when someone is making your food... You are experiencing being served by trainees is what this sounds like.

Fuck off, shill.

>Non GMO chips are consistently costing around $1.45 per 4oz.

Who gives a shit, they taste like every other fucking chip out there on the market.

maybe if you didn't advertise anti-science GMOs are bad bullshit I would be more willing to do it

Hey man they paid good money to market on the cooking board of Veeky Forums lmao

Search up Monsanto memes and shut the fuck you dip shit.

If I gave a shit about GMO's to such a degree, then I wouldn't be going to eat at Chipotle. Besides there isn't any hard evidence about GMO's being bad, just assloads of marketing done to promote "non-gmo is probably more healthy because ~natural~"

Glyphosate(Roundup) is extremely toxic. It is the number one pesticide used on GMOs in the USA.

Not our fault you can't focus enough to read the studies and because you have ADHD(side effect of glyphosate).

Brain washed faggot, go watch T.V.

>HURRD DURRRR

Cant even into investigating. Get the fuck out newb.

Yeah and vaccines cause autism right?

>Glyphosate(Roundup) is extremely toxic.

Hence why food is washed and cleaned prior to ingesting it. Don't go running out into an open field stealing food and eating it prior to prepping it.

Use this next time.

Guess how I know you're uneducated as fuck and know the minimum about this subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfOSFaaLx_o

I'm sure no one gives a shit, but I tried the queso on a burrito today and I thought it was great. I generally don't care for queso, so for better or for worse it didn't taste like any queso I've ever had.

>Glyphosate(Roundup) is extremely toxic
Actually this isn't true at all, at least not for humans (it is very toxic to some plants). Gylphosate is one of the safer herbicides to humans, and the LD50 is quite high. Much safer than any 'organic' approved effective herbicides

There is literally zero evidence that the trace amount of glyphosate present in food is biologically relevant, there is some limited evidence that it could be bad for agricultural workers if they do not use proper safety equipment, but even that isn't very clear

>ADHD(side effect of glyphosate).
yeah, never heard this one before. You people are no better than the anti-vaxxers. A bunch of pseudo-science marketing by the 'natural' food and medicine lobby, that people without any education in science eat up. Usually english major late 20s young mothers

Is there some reason you couldn't have GMO food without roundup sprayed on it?

>Cheese Will Save Chipotle General
>CHIPOTLE has released their CHEESE today holy FUCK you guys
>go buy some chipotle RIGHT NOW

Also, this thread reads like an anti-Chipotle shill thread by some other company. Not that I care since I don't eat out anymore.

t. farmer

MOES is better.

This is what shill posting looks like guys. Take a good hard look at what propaganda looks like.

Bump

>Take a good hard look at what propaganda looks like.
I'm looking at it very closely and I can't find any factual mistakes with it. What's your problem with it again?

yeah, chemicals are scary! I only eat chemical free food even though food is entirely made up of chemicals, but I don't really understand how chemistry, and especially biochemistry work

GMOs are created for HUGE monocrop farms so airplanes can just spray Roundup instead of actually having to deal with anything.

It's shit tier production.

This is true

>using a cost effective way to take care of large amounts of crops

I guess the planes that drop water on plants in some places are "shit tier farming"

>Don't go running out into an open field stealing food and eating it prior to prepping it.
Don't tell me what to do, cropropriating is a local tradition. If they didn't want me to steal some of their corn every once in a while, they'd get a gun. The onus is on (((Monsanto))) to stop poisoning me with JewMOs.

the monocrop problem long predates GMOs, and if anything GMOs have the potential to defeat the problem as the technology matures, especially once we stop overregulating it and allow more smaller companies and universities to take their crops to market without spending the billions of dollars of research currently required.
Though if the massive natural food lobby (note Whole Foods is a larger company than 'mighty' Monsanto) keeps tricking kids into thinking GMO is somehow magically bad, it makes it a lot harder to make up the research costs of developing a new product. So when you assholes market your stuff as GMO free is is straightup harmful to society

Post a video of you drinking glyphosate to kill yourself like the Indian farmers that Monsanto enslaved.... If it's so harmless...Go ahead.

The movie Dirt shows the dead farmers.

You have no idea what you are giving up when you buy GMOs. You are literally paying the company who is trying to enslave humanity and kill off 7/8ths of the human population.

See Agenda 21 for more info, idiots.

>Though if the massive natural food lobby (note Whole Foods is a larger company than 'mighty' Monsanto) keeps tricking kids into thinking GMO is somehow magically bad, it makes it a lot harder to make up the research costs of developing a new product. So when you assholes market your stuff as GMO free is is straightup harmful to society

unironically got my noggin joggin...

More shill posting from the idiots

>Post a video of you drinking glyphosate
I eat GMO crops every day. Isn't that enough?

If I went and ate 10Kg of salt it would kill me too, that doesn't mean we should worry about trace amounts of it on a plant

You don't think that Monsanto also has a hand in crushing that young, nimble competition? It's not always black and white, Monsanto likes the regulations and lobbied for the ability to copyright seed traits.

>the truth is a shill

True, as in most cases, anti-capitalist regulations are favored by the largest companies in a sector as they are much more harmful to small competitors than they are to the big guy. Don't you see how your post is just backing up what I said?

Slow kill.

Awe, just do it pussy.

Firstly, Chipotle's queso and chips taste like bland crap. I've made better queso from hummus and salsa, and hummus isn't even fucking close to cheese (still cheesier than that queso tho).

Secondly, all those anti-GMO assholes whose real complaint is about overuse of herbicides, TALK ABOUT FUCKING HERBICIDES jesus fucking christ. Might as well be complaining about redheads not wanting to suck your dick when you got aged dick cheese fermenting on your grundle.

>The movie Dirt shows the dead farmers.
That's nice. Too bad it's not a scientific study that proves how they died.

>>You have no idea what you are giving up when you buy GMOs.
I'm not defending GMOs user. I'm 100% against them. But we don't need to be making up bullshit in order to support our cause. That only makes us look like idiots. And the fact is that glyphosate is actually very safe, especially compared to the other herbicides it has replaced in modern farming.

>>You are literally paying the company who is trying to enslave humanity and kill off 7/8ths of the human population.
I'm no fan of Monsanto either. But the first rule of pest control is that you deal with the conditions that attracted the pests in the first place. Blaming monsanto is like blaming roaches for getting into your messy kitchen. If you want to fix the issue then focus on the legal issues which enable all of this shit from the get-go: things like being able to patent genes, for example.

Truth. Monsanto is looking to enslave the suburban families and buy up all the American farm land.

ironic because 90% of the anti-GMO/anti-vax/anti-gluten crowd is female

Have you ever once heard a dude say he avoids GMO foods?

>Firstly, Chipotle's queso and chips taste like bland crap
>hates Chipotle but has also already tried their new product and has a strong opinion of it
Fun life you have

Chipotle is the only non-GMO fast food company in the USA. Go fuck yourself. You just proved my earlier point about idiots not knowing the facts about GMOs.

>Chipotle is the only non-GMO fast food company in the USA
which is pretty fucking shameful that not even the other similar companies have stooped to Chipotle's depth yet

>They drink glyphosate to commit suicide
>Harmless

Hmmm, something is not adding up here.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1082559/The-GM-genocide-Thousands-Indian-farmers-committing-suicide-using-genetically-modified-crops.html

Fuck queso, give me quesadillas, Chipotle.

Yes, me.

I blame the public schools for teaching retards how to read for your comments here. Just KYS already. You don't know shit about what you are talking about.

This guy's got it.

so... I liked the queso...

This whole thread is an example of why I don't go to chipotle
>say something about not liking it
>"yeah but the food is all natural and healthy for you'
>explain that's not necessarily true
>"user have you seen the movie about chipotle, it explains how"

I'm pretty sure they already have them as a "secret menu item" because they prepare cheese quesadillas for standard kid's meals. You can also get your standard burrito wrapped in a cheese quesadilla for a premium price. This might all vary based on your location.

Moes>Qudoba>chipotle

KYS

I would still err on the side of caution when it comes to acceptable glyphosphate levels, but I'm not nearly as retarded as the anti-GMO fucks who think that older, more poisonous herbicides and pesticides are somehow safer.

Not only is glyphosate dangerous to humans, the inert ingredients produced in the manufacture of Roundup that scientists were forced to reengineer since Monsanto never disclosed them have been proven to be extremely dangerous.

scientificamerican.com/article/weed-whacking-herbicide-p/

theintercept.com/2016/05/17/new-evidence-about-the-dangers-of-monsantos-roundup/

As if that weren't bad enough, weeds are now resistant to Roundup causing overapplication beyond safe levels and forcing the development of even more carcinogenic and dangerous herbicides to cope.

mobile.nytimes.com/2010/05/04/business/energy-environment/04weed.html?pagewanted=all&referer=

Literally the only individuals who could be arguing that a company who developed and marketed agent orange has the best interest of the public at heart is a shill. Sealed documents recently opened show Monsanto ghost wrote the "research" papers "proving" Roundup safe and paid academics to sign them.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/14/business/monsanto-roundup-safety-lawsuit.html

Organic farming is god tier.

Anything less is compromising on your health. Only uneducated fools would accept less.

Chipotle has pushed harder than any other company in the fast food industry right now, so fuck off.

>males avoiding GMO's.

Every male I know and no, we're neither cucks nor fags and we live in the south and midwest.

the whole gmo thing aside some legit complains are:
>meat portions are basically dogshit unless you get half n half
>the amount of rice and beans you get in a meal is absurd compared to other toppings,I hope you never get anything but the bowl
>the sauces are watery messes and it's like every chipotle employee fears about adding the red sauce
>you're lucky to get more than a dusting of lettuce, and enough cheese to last the bowl
>it never seems like they have enough places to sit due to them going into "aesthetics"

The value for your dollar is terrible compared to a local mexican food shop or some of the competitors out there

Fell for the meme (Chipotle, in general) only recently, before that if I ever had a hankering for burritos I just went to the local carnicería, where roaches and flavor abounds.

I live in San Diego, California. There isn't a single traditional mexican restaurant that has more room or would offer more high quality food for less.

Get out and stay out until you get it together.

>developed and marketed agent orange
Lol.
Were you not even aware that "agent orange" was not developed OR marketed by Monsanto, or any other private company for that matter? All the rainbow herbicides were invented by the Federal government during WWII, and chemical companies like Monsanto and DOW were ordered to produce it for the gov. Not to mention that the reason for their toxicity was that the government provided impure raw materials to said companies for their manufacture? Agent orange was 100% a government-based product and was never available for private sale. There was no "development" or "marketing". The Department of the Army gave the formula to Monsanto (et. al) and said: make this.

I agree with most of your points but you gotta fix all these errors, bro. All it does is compromise credibility.

>50% of the ingredients used to make agent orange are in glyphosate
>Not knowing how government contracts are awarded are fought over

Sad excuse for a post GTFO

>>meat portions are basically dogshit unless you get half n half
There's an existing option for an extra portion of one meat for a few extra bucks, you don't have to do the mix and match. You might want to try exploring online ordering if you haven't already so you know what you can do. You can kinda address your other concerns, but it depends on the competency of the employees. Always get red sauce on the side, ALWAYS. They give me a whole cup for no extra cost and I get to drench my food in it at my leisure.

% of the ingredients used to make agent orange are in glyphosate
Who cares? Did you know that the components of water make an explosive mixture?

>government contract
There was no competing for a contract for Agent Orange, user. It was wartime. The government said hey you guys: make this. And the companies complied.

You just keep digging yourself into an even deeper and deeper hole. Educate yourself, this sort of idiocy only makes your valid points sound equally incorrect.

>organic is god tier

Sure, and my blood will be akin to a xenomorph's if I eat too many cheeseburgers and don't drink alkaline water right?

Ooh, maybe I should do some homeopathy to make sure I can rest during the whole ordeal, but I better make sure not to OD because otherwise I might ingest a single molecule of caffeine!

Oh boy, I sure hope that doesn't make toxins in my body, even though I don't know what toxins are except for the fact that they sound super scary!

So, so happy I'm a well informed consumer!

PS If you have a problem with Roundup, I get it, but fucking focus on the actual, factual problem rather than buzzwords meant to bypass your logic. GMOs can be good, bad, or a way to make all the carrots grow to look like dicks. Fucking think about what the hell you're talking about, and you might sound a bit smarter.

truthwiki.org/glyphosate/

>that has more room
nigga how fucking fat are you if taco trucks don't give you enough room?!

During the war in Vietnam, thousands of soldiers trudged through the jungles and brush that were sprayed with Agent Orange, comprised of Glyphosate, and came back home after the war with cancer. Not only did Agent Orange “burn” down foliage but it poisoned the food supply of Vietnam, and that was the goal of its usage. In fact, 2,4-D makes up half of Agent Orange, and cancer is just the tip of the iceberg regarding health detriment. Add to the list reproductive disorders and deformations, suppressed immune function, Parkinson’s disease and hypothyroidism. To make matters worse, Enlist and Enlist-resistant crops do not even solve the problem they are created and promoted to handle. All over the world, Roundup-resistant weeds are a growing problem for all countries that grow GM crops and it’s no coincidence. Farmers that spread the deadly herbicide are also committing suicide in record numbers after battling fits of depression from the toxin and from bankrupting crop yields. (4)
Recently, nearly $50 million in disability benefits were awarded by the US federal government to the military veterans who suffer disease and disorder from Monsanto’s Agent Orange herbicide used in Vietnam, including the active-duty Air Force reservists and forces that sprayed the defoliant Glyphosate products. The US used chemical warfare for twenty years, even after everyone knew that the Nazis used similar chemicals to gas hundreds of thousands of Jews to death during the holocaust. Not surprisingly, the U.S. government was functioning in complete denial of the ill health effects of Glyphosate on US soldiers for decades, insisting that Agent Orange residue had nothing to do with their health problems up until this recent humongous settlement for nearly fifty million dollars. All the while, soldiers and reservists were suffering from prostate cancer, diabetes, leukemia and several other crippling medical conditions, thanks to Glyphosate and Agent Orange’s 2,4-D. (5)

>truthwiki.org/glyphosate/

Disregard the Nazi mention, I would refute that statement but otherwise shut shut the GMO lovers mouths..

Now this guy gets it

Monsanto has done a bunch of fucked up things, but it does low key fucked up things that everyone accepts. It's acceptable to make chemical weapons, patent genes, and to buy patents from publicly funded universities. All of this is in the realm of terrible.

But because "(((THEY'RE))) POISONING YOU THROUGH YOUR FOOD!!!" is more exciting than "herbicide overuse can be a problem", people ignore the quiet boring truths to focus on loud and entertaining lies.

The Boring Truth is that Monsanto is a multinational corporation only looking after their bottom line. They're not necessarily evil, or even good. They are mostly amoral assholes who don't care about how people use their products. So maybe we should care about how those people are fucking up, and maybe keep Monsanto's lobbying out so we can pass some better regulations on Roundup use.

THe queso tasted MUCH better inside of the burrito but by itself it's kind of chalky tasting.

>Partners with a pharmaceutical giant creating a cradle to the grave systematic genocide machine

Portion of chicken and steak is probably $1 cost, rice and beans are cheap, but have to be made in large batches and energy still costs money, not to mention spices and labor to make them. If its actually fresh salsa, thats easily $1 in labor and vegetables or a big portion. Cheese is probably 50 cents, chips are 50 cents, veggies and lettuce another 25 cents.

Soda, while a huge ripoff is expensive for restaurants. Icemakers cost a lot, not to mention they draw a lot of power. Then you have the sugar water, and cleaning of that shit, as well as the cup.

All in all you're looking at about 4-5 in cost. Then the restaurant has to pay for overhead such as a building, employees, obamacare, advertising, and still make profit.

Yeah $12 is getting silly for a common lunch, but if you made it its a bunch of prep work and you could not possibly make a single serving out of it. Not to mention you're not going to go through all that bullshit with a busy work schedule and life. So yeah, $12-15+ lunches will continue to be normal.

Why the do you keep bringing up Agent Orange? If glyphosphate is so bad on it's own, then fucking focus on that than retelling on how bad it's mean ol cousin was. If it's the problem, why distract from your point ; for example that Nazi reference is distracting as all hell, and is completely unnecessary.

>Why the do you keep bringing up Agent Orange?

Shock value, using something that was harmful and associate it with current day things seem worse than what anything has been proven to show in tests and studies outside "my natrual doctors".

Is that what's causing the discrepancy here? Because yeah, I had it in the burrito and I loved it.

>genocide machine
Why do I get the feeling you are a "historical skeptic" when it comes to famous genocides? Specifically the one with the azi-Nays?

Hitler literally never did a single thing wrong in his life.

I don't even know on what side you're supposed to be on.

Your own side I guess?

Bro, your food in general is overpriced, and your angry disposition is making your company's rep look poor. Also small reminder, most real Hispanic resteraunts give out free delicious corn tortilla chips along with salsa.

How can the jews hate such a sweet, lovable man?

Monsanto is the company actively poisoning and enslaving people around the world. Glyphosate is only one reason smear them. The more dirt that gets exposed the better.

All you supporters of glyphosate have yet to post those videos of you drinking a nice full glass of the stuff.

Not to mention, continuously moving the goal post while offering nothing more then banter and excuses for yourselves... Go on, drink Monsanto's koolade(Glyphosate, Agent orange, DDT, ext...) Make sure you do a follow up video.

We want a FULL report, fagots.

He painted shit paintings

Oh look. They're trying to catch up to Qdoba. That's cute. Do they still charge for guac? Is it just the one kind of queso? Still no cilantro or red onion?
Thats what I thought.

I'm sorry, I'm already enslaved by the Lizard People, Monsanto is gonna have wait their turn.

I concur

>Shock value,

All that does is paint you like some raving lunatic who ought to be ignored. Don't distract yourself from your main point, and don't do anything that paints you like a whackjob or worse yet--a liar.

GMOs have enough legitimate problems. Focus on those, don't fabricate bullshit that only hurts your own credibility.

Gosh so much this. Too many shit heads working there lowering the standards of employees. Also they're stingy with food amounts too.