Stop revolting

Stop

stop stopping

Stop! In the name of love!

Stop stabbing

Start.

stop not working on your own property

kek

Is pity like anti-resentment or soemthing? Did he ever mention pity explicitly? dont remember that.

Pity is good its what everyone should feel for one another as a default. Common struggle and all that

being pitied is one of the greatest insults you could receive

I dont know, theres a point where radical individualism starts hurting itself, like if everyone in the world was so headstrong as to never ask for help, or feel sympathy, how long would it take for 2 or 3 weak people to learn to overpower the single strong individual?

Depends on just HOW STRONG that individual is. Could take years. Tens of years. More, even. If the individual knows you will be crushed long before he is, he will persist.

help is not the same as pity

I can't find the source but I remember him encouraging instead of pity(mitleid, fellow-suffering) fellow-joy

pitying is almost opposite of help, it sort of says that you're unhelpable

I have no pity.

if everyone had nietzsche ideology a great mayority would kill themselves because they know how weak they are and only a small portion would take part in the struggle of being alive.

We can all agree that fascism is like the inevitable result of stagnant politics so where does nietzsches individual fit in there, is fascism slave morality or is it recognition of the hierarchy (based on individual strength)

Stop stopping my will to power

read the last chapter of Zarathustra again

Stop basing your opinion of women on one girl who rejected you.

*teleports behind you*

helpful suggestion! thanks

Fascism is the aesthetization of politics. The Nazis wanted to turn the world into a work of art, but obviously the only way to do this is by ripping it apart.

Heidegger considered that his work was to interpret the words of the Gods that spoke through the poet (Hölderlin). Then the Führer (führer comes from fahren: to drive, to lead. Same as Duce, from duco: to lead or guide) can lead the Volk to its historical destiny, that was manifested in the works of the poet. The individual does not really fit here because the Dasein is understood as the Dasein of the (german) people, not of one singular person.

that picture, every fucking time
to think that nietzsche set it up himself

shtop eating trash and sho on *sniffs and tugs shirt*

Fascism is a hybrid of slave morality and master morality, I would say, with a significantly greater amount of slave morality than master morality. It is slave morality because it is always based on resentment and herd loyalty. It draws its power from beta males who were cucked by their upbringings (daddy issues) and ready to become obedient soldiers. It is to some small degree also master morality because to some extent, it does attempt a revaluation of values.