Napue

Best gin coming through

Other urls found in this thread:

iwsc.net/result/search/2015/15?q=gin&type=&category=&variety=&origin=&award=&purchasable=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2015 IWSC Trophy

iwsc.net/result/search/2015/15?q=gin&type=&category=&variety=&origin=&award=&purchasable=

There are literally hundreds of gins that got a trophy.
Is this "trophy for attendance" shit now covers drinks too?

What do you mean "now"? It's always been like that.

>someone fucked up the layout for the label with his/her bachelor of arts social women studies degree, so they decided to go with it for the final product
Millenials are truly subhuman. The only thing missing in that picture is an avocado sandwich

This is really fugging good

Recently got a hold of one of these, didn't disappoint.

Sometimes I think I'm bitter to the point of being dysfunctional
Then I see posts like this and I'm grateful to be a normie

This is the sort of autistic shitfit I'd expect from /v/

Other gins need not apply

Is The Botanist gin good? I really like how the bottle looks. Also, what are the best gin drinks?

Speak of the devil

>Is The Botanist gin good?
It's a mid-top shelf at mid prices, I think it's great. It goes down smooth, especially when chilled
>Also, what are the best gin drinks?
G&T is really the default, you can't go wrong

Do you add anything to yourG&T? Rosemary, etc?

Move aside gin plebs,
KINOBI dry gin distilled in Kyoto has been awarded a Gold Medal in the ‘Contemporary Gin’ category at the 2017 IWSC awards. Score of 90-92.9

Gin and soda water is superior to G&T

Why are there so many gin producers in Berlin? Including this one i can allready name three from the top of my head (Adler and Mampe beeing the other two).

There's just too many awards for any of them to have much meaning on their own.

Also, unsurprisingly, OP is a faggot for trying to talk objectively about taste. I mean imagine being so narrow minded as to not see that various gins with various flavour profiles hit differently on different pallets, and go together differently well with other ingredients.

Gimlet, Tom Collins, Slings, Bucks, Old Fashioned, Martinis (of all variants), Negroni, Fizzes, White Lady, Oldschool Cosmopolitans...

Try them all, user. Try them all with all the different gins. You know you want to...

Someone has a bad taste in gin

Oh hi OP!

> Me: *Makes a statement unrelated to what kind of gin I like or whether Napue is good or not*
> You: "Whaah! How dare you call me out on presenting my subjective opion as objective fact (and possibly being so insecure as to have to define myself by 'muh patrician taste')! Bad taste REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Who hurt you user?

> gets mad at the "OP a faget"-meme
> ad hominems about taste without literally any information about said taste in response
> gets called out on this
> "Lol who hurt you user?"

Sleep my friend, you will feel better when you have a good rest. Calm your anger, its just a good gin we are talking about

You know, user, maybe I should. I sincerely hope your thread comes back on track. Enjoy your Napue. Although I disagree with the idea of taste being objectively definable, I must have forgotten where I am.

Before I go, have you ever had a Sloe Gin, Old Tom or Genever, and if so, how where they? Being a university poorfag, I don't get to try around the top shelf a lot. I'm sure there's some really good stuff up there.

I've only had Bols genever and it was fine, though a bit too fruity for me (still have it in the shelf though).

In old toms I have tasted counter and haymans. Counter was refreshing due to it being a bit more herbal and I do not remember what Haymans tasted like.

I dont recall ever dringking Sloe gin