Communism

>communism

Not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-06/why-the-u-s-needs-russian-rocket-engines-to-spy-on-russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No math
No science
Bad thread

The soviets werent communists. And even if they were, your argument still fails as they pretty much btfo the world in every other field than the flashy yet substanceless space race.

This was after an actual worker's state transformed an agrarian society into an industrialized powerhouse with speed the world had never seen before in the early 1900s.

And now, even oligrachic russia is btfo'ing the US everyday after tricking them into electing a verifiable dumbass to presidency.

imagine being this delusional.

It's science, not communism. Before the US stole every good scientist in the world.

This board is full of commies who pretend their ideas are "scientific" when (from a political standpoint) they're no different from anarchist soyboy filth who break glass and kick around trashcans.

Still, saged b/c shitpost

this
even though I wouldn't call the state a "worker's state" to be honest

Why does /pol/ insist on bringing it's autistic political views to every other board on this site? Every time you sperg out here, we hate you more and more.

>thinking your political views are more scientific than any other
The scientific method cannot be applied to morality. Just because Hitler liked to dump money into fruitless engineering projects and had a hardon for eugenics doesn't mean he's scientific.

i dont even know how to deal with a shitpost this powerful

as I wrote in that other thread:
it doesn't matter what system you're in, as long as people treat each other right.
but people will treat each other wrong, no matter what system they're in.

That's retarded and you think it's profound. If people treat each other right voluntarily, then a government would not be necessary and thus you'd have anarchism. That's a system. You're arguing in favor of anarchism in a really roundabout stupid way.

>finds something he doesn't understand
>doesn't know how to deal with it
You study it, brainlet. Study it and learn.

>fruitless
I dont like Hitler, as he was fruitless, but the projects weren't.

His nuclear bomb project was fruitless. His automatic rifle project was fruitless. His eugenics program was fruitless. His war was fruitless.

>fruitless

Because he was too greedy (and basically evil)

Capitalist Russia on the other side seems to be doing bett-
Oh.

His giant railgun was pretty cool

as someone from a post communist country, fuck you

soviets were good at establishing crude industry but anything more complex and everyone knew they could not compete at all

capitalism, not even once
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-06/why-the-u-s-needs-russian-rocket-engines-to-spy-on-russia

even in anarchy, people treat each other wrong.
if I'm wrong name one system in which people treat each other right. you cannot.

nuclear reactor, rocket, autobahn, volkswagen, even guns and tanks, legal protection of tenants

>no system is perfect so all are equally bad
commie logic

if you knew anything about spaceflight industry, you would be aware that Russian spaceflight is in a state of eternal stagnation while US one is experiencing a boom due to private companies such as SpaceX, Bigelow and Blue Origin. Merlin is the most advanced rocket engine and even better methane engines are under active development. Capitalism saves the day!

I said that people are bad, not their systems. you are twisting and misinterpreting.

You need to be a special kind of brainlet to believe in communism or the state.

FUCKING POL GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD THIS BOARD ISN'T ABOUT POLITICS, STOP POLLUTING EVERY PART OF THIS WEBSITE WITH YOUR RETARDED NONSENSE YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS, THIS IS SCIENCE AND MATH CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS OR HAS ALL THAT MIND NUMBING PROPAGANDA YOU ALWAYS POST FINALLY DONE A NUMBER ON YOUR BRAIN CAN'T HAVE A SINGLE CONVERSATION ANYWHERE WITHOUT YOU FAGGOTS GOING ON ABOUT MUH TRUMP AND MUH JEWS AND MUH COMMIES, YOU HYDROCEPHALIC MONGOLOIDS JUST CAN'T HELP WEASELING YOUR AUSTISTIC IDEOLOGIES INTO THE TOPICS AT HAND CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT NOBODY LIKES YOUR NOT EDGY OR COUNTER CULTURE YOUR JUST PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, YOUR MEMES ARE SHIT AND IT'S ALWAYS OBIVIOUS WHEN YOU GET INVOLVED IN A THREAD CAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T KEEP YOUR GREASY FINGERS OFF OF OTHER PEOPLE'S INTERESTS CAN YOU YOU ASSHOLES

Whelp, time to post some more blacked threads on /pol/.

tl;dr