Your favorite food

>your favorite food
>would you still eat it if it made you gay?

>soft pretzels
>already fag
nothing to lose

>Cock
>No

Never would I allow any homosexual experience to enter into my reality.
Also I mainly eat because I have to do so to survive, so yeah I'd give whatever the fuck it was up to not be a faggot.

>your favorite food

ripe nectarines, figs and melon in goats yogurt with honey and a sprinkling of almond flakes.

probably. I never have relationships or have sex anyway......what's the difference between pining after unobtainable pussy or cock.?

That's kind of a stupid question since if the food made you gay you would like cock and not feel bad about it at all. I'm not gay, but I can't see that it would make much difference whether I got my rocks off with a man or woman since I'm absolutely not going to spawn another gaping maw to further trash the only known habitable planet.

>my favorite food definitely isn't bacon, shrimp, or cheese burgers

Are you unaware that gay sex cannot result in reproduction?

But user a vegan diet already does that.

>Wanting kids

I think his point is that no matter what he does there will be no reproduction so the whole issue of reproduction is moot.

i cant be gay if i never kissed nor fucked anyone nigga

I haven't had enough tacos that are especially good, nor do I eat them often enough to take it up the ass in order to keep eating them

Reading comprehension.

sounds like repressed self hating gay

Yes, because food doesn't change someone's sexual fucking orientation. Get this poorly disguised off topic thread out of here.

gays should hate themselves

If you don't want kids and had a choice between being straight or gay why the fuck would anyone choose straight? If you're gay you don't have to worry about it at all.

How gay are we talking? Are we talking about liking traps, or just only lusting for men who don't look the least bit feminine?

Probably, I think I'd get more action if I was gay.
Just download Grindr and start copping tons of local dick.

Gays have cleaner homes seem to look after their bodies better so I might have a better quality of life in that respect.

on the street sucking dicks without asking for the sexual thrill