obviously?

Boolean?

is this some tropical shit or what

unary

tarkovsky made some really good movies desu

Then 1+1=11

If it's binary it would be 1+1=10

say it!

you raped her! you murdered her! you killed her children!

you raped her! you murdered her! you killed her children!

1 + 1 = 1 + 1

a = b
a^2 = ab
a^2 + a^2 = a^2 + ab = 2a^2
2a^2 - 2ab = a^2 + ab - 2ab
= a^2 - ab
Factor twos out on left, (1 on right)
2(a^2 - ab) = (a^2 - ab)
(2(a^2 - ab)) / (a^2 - ab) = 1
The (a^2 - ab) cancel out, leaving
2 = 1

So, sorry but you're wrong:
1 + 1 = 1

4+2=0

No

Yes

maybe

he's a pretentious artsy type. fuck him. his movies are good visually, but it doesn't matter because the meaning in those movies reflect his personality.

Call me a sensationalist, but I felt something profound and distinct in each and every one of his movies.
Give the mirror another shot user, I hope it won't disappoint you.

Mirror > Solaris > Nostalghia > Stalker > Sacrifice > Ivan's Childhood > Andrei Rublev

You cannot divide by zero.

I found stalker to be waaaay better than mirror

Pfft, says who??

1 + -1 = 1

1 + 0 = 0

1+(1+1)+(1+1+1)+(1+1+1+1)+(1+1+1+1+1)+... =-1/12

Oh, so much plebs shitposting about basic algebra.

You guys should take a look on the concept of the characteristic of a field (or a ring, in general). It's on the first page on the reference below:

faculty.math.illinois.edu/~r-ash/Algebra/Chapter2.pdf

Just keep in mind that in abstract algebra, when seeing something like [math] 1 + 1 + \cdots + 1 = 0 [/math], we are not talking about the number [math]1[/math] itself, but in the concept of an neutral element with respect the multiplication operation defined in said field (or ring); i.e., let [math]\mathbb{K}[/math] be a field, in which we have defined the usual multiplication operation. By definition of a field, there exists an element [math]e \in \mathbb{K}[/math] such that
[math] ea = ae = a \hspace{2pt},\hspace{5pt} \forall a \in \mathbb{K} \hspace{1pt}. [/math]
An element that satisfy this property is called the neutral element of the field, with respect to the multiplication rule defined. ("The" because it must be unique, and it's easy to prove by reductio ad absurdum)

>1 + 1 = 1

So, big brother from 1984 posts on Veeky Forums, huh?

>so much plebs shitposting about basic algebra
>shitposts about basic algebra

Math is subjective, Jamal is correct