What does /ck like to fry?

what does /ck like to fry?

tha fuck is that?

i belive german cucks call it Schnitzel, to me is milanesa

mi vomito frito, uma delicia!

I'm dining like a king tonight boys

you brush your teeth while frying?

no that's for cleaning the toilet idiot

what else am i going to do with that used oil?

why are you cooking in the bathroom
are you masao coming back?

Che

beef ones spent all afternoon in beaten egg and provenza, chicken ones in buttermilk

kek

because the economy is shit and its all i can afford

Sand fleas.

I've done chickens now a few times. I like pork cutlets and chops, cube steaks, and chicken breast too.

i never tried pork but thats mostly because i buy the second cheapest cut (back leg), beat the ever living fuck out of it, cut it against the fiber and then i marinate it for 8 hours on wine, honey, herbs, garlic and ginger and when im done with it its great for a wok but not tough enough for frying

Doesn't it taste too sweet?

its a bit sweet but thats great for chinese food
plus pork + sweet, not the worst thing ever
and i get to eat this delicious pork that melts inyour mouth and costed me 1/3 of what bored housewives serve their husbands who cry because how though it is

Neat. A pack of pork chops is 3-5$ where I live.

cookie dough
kool-aid
oreos
chicken
chicken injected with cajun spices and butter
shredded chicken burrito
cheeseburger
pizza

believe it or not i'm only 140 lbs

Anyone else?

its not about the price tho
chinaman doesnt go to the store looking to spend money
chinaman goes to the store looking to rob tthe stupid owner that doent know the value of his own products
if i need quality meat to make food thats its originally cooked with leftover shit by peasents then i have failed s a human being

also turkeys

Yeeeeeeeeee

done with the beef ones
my blood sugar levels are getting down again, i hope i can finish cooking before diabetus claims me

enjoying a simple mans wing

Muh nigga.love me some sand fleas.

Egg dip your chicken and coat those fuckers in some of this. It's fucking DELICIOUS.