Name one fantasy book in recent memory that isn't postmodernist garbage

Name one fantasy book in recent memory that isn't postmodernist garbage.

sort yourself out.

>We believe that we invent symbols. The truth is that they invent us; we are their creatures, shaped by their hard, defining edges.

Tell me again why we should reject pomo in fantasy?

Is that from Jerusalem?

It's from Shadow of the Torturer

>postmodernist garbage

is postmodernism in fantasy becoming a big thing? the last i can remember is maybe the princess bride. are you just assuming postmodernism means "things i hate which people should be psychic about" rather than the postmodern style?

Presumably what OP meant by "postmodernist" is PCfied radical feminist, gender "studies", and/or queer "theory" influenced virtue signaling crap. He's still a retard if this is the case and he thinks these elements make something "postmodernist", but his dislike of them is understandable.

the luminaries

Didn't postmodernism die out in the 20th century?

What's the difference between postmodern and postmodernist?

All of them?

Can any of you even form an articulate, cohesive argument against post-modernism?

Watch some Jordan Peterson on post-modernism, you neo-marxist faggot.

>fantasy book
garbage by default

The Dying Earth

My go-to recommendation is the Black Company series, but I think it might actually be more like what OP is trying to avoid, now that I think of it.

>Why The Kids New Stuff is Dangerous and I Don't Want the Gubmint to Tell Me What to Do! - the bold new voice of conservatism

So you can't? You personally I mean.

kek saved, now I can BTFO my marxist teachers and every girl I know

Gonna say Dune

adjective, noun

I don't think so. "Postmodern" is an adjective, and OP uses "postmodernist" as an adjective as well.

That's impossible given the axioms of post-modernism. Which is one of the core problems with it.