Can someone explain to me why bong "cuisine" is so fucking retarded?

Can someone explain to me why bong "cuisine" is so fucking retarded?

Any decent genetic specimen emigrated to the USA generations ago.

desu I prefer with bacon crips.

desu you don't even have any, it's all just from other nations. but you're right, their cuisine is gross af.

give 16 (sixteen) examples

Because bongs have a long history with bland empty carbs. At least put some fucking sauce on that shit, damn

>USA
>decent specimens

chip butty
toast sandwich
stargazy pie
jellied eel
black pudding
white pudding
baked beans for breakfast
tomato for breakfast
mushroom for breakfast

damn I can't think of any more

Fuck you and your faggot chip buttys

because rationing during the world wars (which didnt actually stop until the 50's) made them make do, favouring shit cheap food over the small amount of exorbitantly expensive food

t. Black person who thinks they actually have good food

It's funny to see niggers chimp out over "yt ppl food" when you yourselves get BTFO by Asians and most Euros and Mediterraneans in the food department. Actual African food also crushes American nigger food.

Because they are willing to turn anything into a sandwich. Banana. French Fries. Sugar. Chips.

Not the user you're replying to, but as much as I hate niggers I'd rather have shitty soul food over soulless shit food like the Bongistanis. Not even gonna bring up the whole "stealing curry" thing, but its sad how much of a flavor sink that country is.

In British that translates to "fart land", not a truer word said. Well done that lady, well done.

>bacon crips

To be honest.

Nigga, poor countries that have been colonized have better food than you.

don't forget toast

Red pudding
Mock chop
King rib
Pasty
Deep fried mars bar

The british poverty mined tin, copper and whatever they could scrabble. Their empire brought wealth, but that didn't translate to the poor classes. This is the entire reason why Charles Dickens had something to write about. Britain were the original slave owning pieces of shit that the Americans became and are still exhibiting traits from. The UK created the worst people on the planet.

Who created the 'countries' in the middle east? Who divided India to India Pakistan? Remember the Opium Wars?

The British ruined modern society by their seeds of greed and contempt of brown people.

Oh, that's right, you don't remember the mad cow epidemic from the 80s that made people forcibly adopt new foods. That's the only reason why UK food isn't just a mass of brown green sludge in a pot.

>Who created the 'countries' in the middle east?
Sykes-PICOT.
>Who divided India to India Pakistan?
Jinnah, arguably Nehru. Mountbatten was pro-unity.
>Remember the Opium Wars?
Reprehensible, but /int/ conveniently forgets that the French were in on the action also.

Not a Brit but the horseshit /int/ historical revisionism splattered all over this site, but particularly Veeky Forums, pisses me off.

Why do chip butties confuse people? Do you freak out about gnocchi too?

We had the empire to develop food for us.

Chip butties are delicious, not exactly complex or classy but we would never claim them to be so, it's just a cheap filling and fulfilling meal. No different from American "biscuits and gravy" which is carbs with a carb based sauce, looks vile to me and isn't fancy but I'm sure it tastes fine and is very homely for you when you eat it. Also bare in mind our bread has way less sugar than your and our chips are chunkier and have a different texture than freedom fries.