Fellow Veeky Forumsizens

Fellow Veeky Forumsizens,

has anyone of you ever succumbed to the frightful and slightly paranoid pensée that the influx of /pol/tards to this board may be propelled by nsa/gchq shillbots? i have been coming here for some years now and the last 6 months have proven to be quite a chilling experience. They would be idiots to dismiss the power of Veeky Forums after op payback et al and Veeky Forums was one of the last resorts for left leaning intelligentsia. i am not saying that there existed political unity before, but at least the conservatives had something to offer like catholicism, critique of industrialization or feudalism. now its just mindless regurgitating of the "redpill" and blind adherence to "capitalism". wikileaks has shown for a fact that shillbots exist to derail threads and the like. if i were an IA id be weary of places like this and try to hinder discussion and
drive people away as much as possible.
so i think it is not too improbable/implausible
considering the fact that /b/ already is completely monitored and moderated by the feds.
tl;dr has anyone entertained the possibility of AI invasion to this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for not replying
this really makes me comfortable

Yep. except the shills are coming in from reddit, leftypol, lgbt, clinton/soros CTR. To appreciate literatue is to appreciate white, western civilisation. Leftists hate white western civilisation. I doubt there where ever any genuine Veeky Forums leftists, those were always the redditors and YA people

Get the fuck out. This board is for literature. You probably don't read any and just shitpost liberal garbage. Seriously get the fuck out and hang yourself.

respecting the shit out of cops is unironically the true counterculture. Our brave hero cops have been really getting the short end of the stick from thugs and the pc mainstream media

you do know that right wing literature is a rather narrow field?

no one hates western civilization. we are however concerned that western civilization is based on different values than you assume.

i have read a lot more books than you and also know several languages but thanks. also as pointed out above i believe you are a robot.

yes i sure do love the state and its violence. protecting borders, incarcerating people and generally being told what to do are all activities i very much enjoy

there was a time when people here read books. maybe they even got memed and read stirner and nietzsche but if they understood them, you could witness real intellectual growth.
no it is just mindlessness

I see what you mean, OP. They all seem to have this binary way of thinking, and think leftists, liberals, and 'SJWs' are indistinguishable. The lack of nuance in their worldviews is alarming and bespeaks major philosophical illiteracy.

>no one hates western civilization
Liberals and all their paid shills and bots suggest otherwise. Make a thread about women or nonwhites being inferior -- a fact -- and you'll get bots and shills going crazy because they want to genocide the white race.

state violence is necessary, good and better from unrestrained thug violence. Just because I care more for my own survival than that of a low iq swarthy foreigner who probably wants me dead, I bet that makes me hitler in your view.

Remember to sage and report reddit threads. Get the fuck out of Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss leftism, flex your sorry ass to

Leftists give fuck all about the working class, its all about gays, transgender muslims and rapefugees now. in fact they will side with the capitalists every fucking time as long as it means less white people.

see

This.

This board is for the redpill

inferior in what way? more intelligent? stronger? less frightful? you clearly indicate the opposite.

do you understand that your fear makes you pathetic? we white people still dominate the world and you feel so threatened in your identity that you turn to ignorance and hatred? instead of taking your natural superiority to dominate your surroundings at will?

No it's not, it's for literature, which is neither "the redpill" nor gay liberal shit like OP's. How hard is it to understand that this board is for literature?

>more intelligent? stronger? less frightful?
Yes. The white man exhibits intellectual rigour, ingenuity, compassion, solidarity, dignity, honor, and courage that inferior races and women simply cannot due to there inferior natures.

Can you say this demonstrable fact on Veeky Forums, though? Wait and see the amount of liberal shills who'll try to argue otherwise.
We have to fight against liberalism on all fronts to save the white race. It's not about literature, it's about securing a future for our white children

you are the fucking establishment dude, you have all the right ZOG approved opinions, just like the media and your shitlib professors have told you. I refuse to kneel before the weak, marxists/sjws hate me and want to destroy me for being a white male. Only an enemy would want to destroy you. why should I give a fuck about what my enemy thinks?

i don't like sjws or feminazis either. i am an anarchist and believe in meritocracy. however i think it is more natural for people to cooperate than bash their heads in because of penis size/ideology/shits and giggles. if someone wants to compete rather than cooperate thats fine by me. however i like a fair game and don't want the state to grant unfair privileges to anyone. if you feel easily threatened you are weak and if you are weak than you clearly have a problem with your white superiority

You're doing a great job, white brother. Keep up the good fight.
Deus Vult and Praise Lord Kek

>complains about politics intruding into Veeky Forums
>begins political shitposting immediately

Are you even allowed to read the evil straight, white males that are popular here, leftypol?

guys, i am not a liberal. i hate clinton as much as you do. i don't believe in state communism either.
i believe in small self governing entities, preferable city states, where you guys can live in strong hierarchical societies and suck you fathers and the priests dicks and i can write literature, live peacefully, fuck bitches, and get to know people

which one? stirner? nietzsche? dfw?
atm im reading musil, pynchon, taleb

They've banned it all to appease the cultural marxist elite that is intent on genociding us. Beware of speaking positively about Shakespeare or Milton or Dante on here, or it could get really ugly for you in the future, as these figures are all evil to the SJW

i am not complaining about intruding politics. i am concerned about the niveau of conversation

I doubt left wingers are even able to appreciate good literature without breaking down crying because of how WHITE and MALE it is. Leftism is the enemy of art and of everything that's beautiful. They just want to destroy culture, because it's beautiful, because its greatness and beauty is offensive to their pathetic snivelling muslim lgbtqia pets and fat neon hair women they are always trying to put on a pedestal.

Is there a particular reason you pepper your posts with des mots français?

thank you all for this thread
t. a fellow iq

I think deep down they're simply too scared of the sheer rationality and logic of white men like us, so they try to shut us down

You leftshits go berserk when anybody tries to be reasonable about the subhuman way lower than 90 iq hordes currently storming our borders. But sure, IQ only applies to white people, anything else is r
RACEST NAZI TOUGHTCRIME WOW JUST WOW

non pas particulièrement. je suis allemand en fait. mais j'adore la langue francaise et comme ca je me prete quelque mots qui vont bien avec mes posts

These 'people' do not want to cooperate, they want us dead. Anyone who is not a self hating far left authoritarian is fair game for them. We goys gotta stick together.

>This isn't /v/ and mods are slapping you with a ban

Wow, who knew

okay give me a rational argument why male white people are more valuable than pocs or women.

i don't care too much about intelligence. i have met cool dumb people and intelligent idiots. ofc i have some bias towards intelligence as those people are generally more prone to share common interests like philosophy and literature.
however as you may have noticed, this post was intended to be perceived as derogatory towards the posters itt.

It is the left who doesn't want to leave people alone, wanna live peacefully among your own race? Nice try you fucking NAZI! thats why all leftists should and will get free helicopter rides.

wtf has this board become

>okay give me a rational argument why male white people are more valuable than pocs or women.

1. we created white civilization and white culture
2. we invented medicine, the nuclear bomb, the airplane, put a man on the moon
3. meanwhile women and non whites didn't create anything but were inferior to us as white men

But really it can't be qualified, even though facts support everything I just said. It's intuitive. Watch this and tell me it doesn't stirr your soul with white pride and honor
youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

I care more about my people than about hostile aliens who want me dead. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I'd hate to be a second class citizen in cultural marxist sharia transgender dystopia, nothing wrong about that either. Leftists get humiliated and BTFO in all of these threads.

you do know that this song was composed by a jewish couple?

on one wants to be a second class citizen. you do have the same fears that people all over the world have of colonialism and american interventionism.
you don't realizedthat both of you are getting fucked over by the elites

I am literally standing in my living room with my arm raised, tears rolling down my cheeks. What a glorious sentiment.

woah so we should let them fuck us over because they are weak victims and we are strong(evil) white oppressors. nice slave morality you got there faggot

like all leftists he wants to see our white women raped