Blair's

So a friend gave this to me and I've been putting it on everything. Eggs, wings, ramen, curry. I was watching that YouTube show hot ones and didn't even realize that this was their last "dab" wing or whatever until I looked at my bottle. Can people really not handle this sauce?

>I've been putting it on everything. Eggs, wings, ramen, curry
prove it. why would you come onto a mongolian chicken-farming board and lie for pretend internet clout?

>"Hey guys look how tough I am" the thread

Just thought it was weird. It's pretty good.

I've got a bottle of the Jersey fire sauce, it's a bit too hot for me to put straight on food. I've been using it in stir fry, chilli and curries.

I did eat a spoon full of it when I first got it, it's not crazy hot but I don't think I'd enjoy it as dipping sauce.

This is really good for barbeque chicken. I hate the names they have admittedly.

like i said prove it pwussy boi

Well I already ate but here's the bottle.

that doesn't prove shit, post a video of you dumping it on food and eating it

Heh

Aardvark is better

Why do hotsauce bottles have shitty art?

Just dab some on bread and post yourself taking a bite out of, there's no way you're that full you can't manage a bite.

I don't have any bread and I'm 4 beers deep into a 6 pack I'm good for today. I just want to talk about hot sauce and how they think this is that hot.

Oh shit- OP delivars.
I like hot sauce, but nothing too hot. It's kinda just like for adding extra flavor to things. I used to make it with peppers from the garden but I just buy obscure novelty bottles of it when I come across them now.

If you put a fucking skull on your hot sauce, it's like getting a tramp stamp.

You don't belong anywhere other than Alabama.

What about Mexico?

Sudden Death sauces seems hotter to me despite it using less hot chilies, i think it might be the ginseng they put in it

I think mexicans would even be embarrassed by a retarded skull on their sauce. The only morons that do that are people who employ TRUCK NUTS without any irony. Human garbage is what I'm talking about.

second

Has anyone tried the Hot ones hot sauce?
Is it any good?

It's just white people being white people, OP.
Seriously they think garlic is spicy.

slap a skull on it! He's got a beard.. A BEARD!

I bet if you designed a hot sauce bottle it'd be some faggy Bauhaus shit with just "die saus" in lowercase Helvetica on a white background or something

Di Saus. I get it. Maybe just make a good fucking product and stop being a fucking hillbilly.

Nice damage control fag

You're thinking of last generation white people. New gen aren't allowed to like things because it's cultural appropriation.

>Moonshine Madness
>contains bourbon
¿Que?

how much Scoville op?

Why would you want to overpower everything and kill off your tastebuds? Dumb shit if you ask me.

It's very good. Highly recommend. That being said, that new queen majesty sauce they use is even better imo. Can't go wrong with either though.

>those sauce markings on the interior neck of the bottle

OP didn't deliver, the faggot just poured it out

I've got half a bottle of 3am left.

It's... painful.

You're retarded.

Doesn't say.

try the blue one and white one . .. . so good.

Imagine having this frail of a self image that you need to go to a Taiwanese pottery bulletin board to lie about consuming hot foods to make yourself seem "manlier".

>implying that's the intention of this thread.

Fucking, mong.

Then what is the intention of this thread? No one on this fucking board cares that OP can allegedly handle a hot sauce so why would anyone post this thread if the intention was not to belittle people who can't handle said sauce and make yourself seem somehow cooler. Unless of course this is just b8, in which case I'm hooked.

Also nice punctuation faggot.

Op asked a question, retard. Try not being an autist and having a conversation for once.

He _did_ say he had just eaten though...

A humble brag about eating spicy food. You don't have much going on in your life, do you?

It's spicy, but I really enjoy the fruity flavors in it.

>tfw I watched a friend use a brush of it on his pizza

He was not happy

I just had it on pizza. It was really great.

500'000 scoville, hot af but I manage that aswell. nothing for pussys tho

Does that bottle say "with liquid rape?"

The problem I have with a lot of hotter sauces, like Dave's Insanity Sauce, is that they taste like ass and they sit on the tongue, poisoning the taste of everything and the heat is all on the tongue instead of in the back of the mouth.

i prefer using dried bhut jolokias or 7 pots. they have a nice taste but also very hot, 1-2mio scoville.
i add them in a sauce, rather than buying hot sauces, which are mostly artificially made.

Yes it does.

Eh ultra death is their hottest year round sauce. If you want a good fuck you sauce get the source.

Does Jeb Bush look like Archiluxury or am I just too racist to tell the whites apart?

The latter

Are you not a Jebhead?

because its a label for fucking hot sauce not some dumb artist's life work
t. ar """"""student""""""

about tree fiddy

It seriously looks like the paint bottles from my second grade art class.