Oh.... Oh!..... Ohohohohoho

Oh.... Oh!..... Ohohohohoho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FLmNLrog6dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oishii~~~!!

Imagine fucking him missionary, his legs up in teh air as ou pound his boibussi, your cock sliding in and out of his ass, sounds of sex...squish squish, and smell of ky and faint linger of poo of what he ate earlier tht day. You look down at his face, his eyes closed, mouth smacking before his lips pucker,,,and he says......oh....oh!.....ohohohohohohoho......as you both cum, you deep in his rectum and him across his chest and yours

ᵒ ʰᵒ ʰᵒ ʰᵒ ʰᵒ!

ŴŐĂĤ ĤŐ ĤŐ ĤŐ ĤŐ!

I'd never use shitty KY for anal. I get stuff that's iso-osmolar and pH balanced and/or silicone.

you typed that. do you ever just feel weird?

Oh man,... The tasz of dis crapb its uh,uh,ubh, unbeliebabel!

*flicks broccoli onto floor*

I'll fuck you till you love me faggot!

*Throws sushi out the window*

Quads basil

I can't be the only one but I feel like he has a strange relationship with his wife.

He eats the majority of the food in his videos. Like I know his wife eats some food but this guy eats the bigger share.

Also, should babies really be carried around everywhere?

I thought doctors say to not let babies get hit by sunlight so much since their eyes are not developed that great yet.

Fuck Mike Chen.

Became a Korean Shill after his DNA test.

Sorry but Korean beef is inferior to Japanese beef 100 percent of the time.

I would totally smash his boipussi

I watched his ultimate Jerusalem food tour video last weekend and it was actually really interesting and comfy to watch.

youtu.be/FLmNLrog6dQ

I'd recommend it

>airline food video
>my wife isn't feeling well
>so I'm going to eat both our meals

>40 minutes of oy veys kvetching.
nty

korean cooking is inferior to everything except for filipino food imo. all korean cuisine either smells like duck butter or tastes like doo doo.

I'd like to object to that opinion because Korean ramen is fucking good while spicy.

t. gook

Japanese still butthurt about losing Korea. You fucks are worse than whites about spicy foods.