Sins of Veeky Forums

>the only word he can think of to describe a book is "comfy"

>he hasn't read for so long that he has to read pleb lit to get back into the habit

>he posts on a meme culture anime forum instead of reading

A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich IS comfy. Prove me wrong.

I frequently give advice and recs for books I've never read and don't feel particularly fraudulent about it although I know I should.

>he actually avoids reading a book because his pals on a Taiwanese jellybean enthusiast forum told him you shouldn't read translations of anything

Sometimes the books are just really comfy. Like If On A Winters Night A Traveler.

What type of jellybeans do you reccomend to someone who's currently making his way through a pack of starburst jellybeans?

>he primarily reads western works, but hasn't read the bible at least 3 times

Stick to jelly belly you hopeless pleb

>he only enjoys jellybeans created by dead white males
Nazi scum

>Complaining about the sjws taking over the jellybean industry
>Hasn't even had a jellybean of color

Something tells me that this is often the case for many posts.

>shits on Stephen King

>type of
Sourpatch Kids. The best.

>he is a low-test leftie

guilty

was guilty until i started posting on Veeky Forums

> Ignoring redpilled books for "comfy"
> Not reading political pieces

>He -doesn't- read women and minorities

Can I get some recs?

>shills Stephen King

FLIM
L
A
N

Not felt like this for a while but this was me two years ago. Sometimes I need to read pleb lit though if I've slogged through a long book (not that I disliked the book but sometimes it's mentally exhausting and it can feel somewhat refreshing to just burn through a book in a day or two that doesn't require much thought).

I like book.

>being ostensibly immersed in the greatest thoughts and words in human history yet descending into name-calling and aggression

Because the greatest thoughts and words in human history are pacifist by nature? The world is the way it is because you and other cucks perpetuate the meme that intelligent = passive/submissive.

You are overlooking the middle ground between the extremes of aggression and submission. Maybe from a misunderstanding of aggression such as failure to distinguish it from assertion. Also you're making some mistakes in grouping people together that you don't know and labeling them

Who is this meme?

Precisely why i converted to 'cozy' some weeks back..

pride
sloth
rage

>It's been a week since he read a book and he spent his time shitposting
guilty