Donuts

How do you feel about them?

Aroused.

gimmie

donuts are overrated

cookies, cupcakes, and muffins are all superior.

Cupcakes and muffins both a shit.

don't like the pic in the op but i could eat a box of donuts rn desu senpai

Cookies are great but cupcakes and muffins are the lowest tier trash possible.

the main joy i get from doughnuts is asking for a dozen doughnuts at Dunkin' and getting to order the store clerk around like my bitch for 3 minutes picking out each doughnut to be a different variety located as far as possible from where the clerk is currently standing.

i don't even eat the doughnuts afterwards. i bring them to my fat as fuck coworkers.

fuck you muffins are good

I am disgusted about myself because how much i like donuts.

I love fried butt hole pastries.

I liked mine glazed or chocolate covered with nuts on them. Been usually getting apple fritters instead for a while now, though.

They're good but the ones with frosting like that never taste decent. It's like eating a sweetened crayon.

Powdered or blueberry cake are the shit.

My diet forbids them currently, because I can never ear just one.
I'll eat one, and then I want another, and another, and then it's a short step to finishing the bag of 5 and hoovering up the excess sugar.

Only shitty packed Donuts available here so i don't bother.

I love to eat pink ponuts

They're amazing, but I can only eat two before I start feeling sick.

Also jelly filled objectively best doughnut, followed by cream filled.

Felhoz
E
L
H
O
Z

>cream filled
custard is better

agreed actually

dont care for them

Foe the moat, way too sweet. On the rare occasion I want one, I go for a sour cream cake donut.

Fuck yeast donuts

The pastry world's retarded younger brother

>donuts: tastes like delicious crispy soft deep fried sweet dough
>cake: tastes like spongey sugar

Truly the most overrated dessert. At least cookies have the underlying toffee taste that comes with relaxing the cookie dough beforehand. Cakes never taste as good as they look.

Must be eaten within 5 minutes of leaving the fryer or they turn to shit

>posting cursed pics

Cake depends

To me, a very rich chocolate cake can be delicious, yellow cake can be alright, and white cake is generally the worst

Carrot cake is also good

What if I told you I hate almost every sweet

Who hurt you user

My favorite donut is the old fashioned. No icing/sugar on top/whatever other bullshit and it's not filled with anything. Just a pleasant piece of fried dough.

Cake pops >= donuts > the rest

Impeccable taste, user

What bakery are those from?

i want to fuck those donuts

They're one of the most fickle pastries. Only worth eating within maybe 5 hours tops of being made, during which they are of life's greatest pleasures but afterwards are fucking horrid. I don't understand how dunkin and the entire packaged donut industry exists. Plebs will take their daily 100g of sugar in whatever form they can get, I guess, but christ that shit is revolting.

>5
More like 3 absolute max

what?

We at Tim Hortons received pre-cooked donuts, which we then put in the oven for a few minutes to warm and "bake". They stay fresh longer when they're done like that, instead of frying like a cider mill or you would at home

Not my favorite dessert but good for an occasional treat. The biggest problem is they need to be soft and fresh, and a lot of places have donuts sitting out too long.

Lol no one would ever confuse a reheated donut for fresh. After a few hours the texture contrast between the outside and interior disappears and never recovers

Cinnamon buns are the best pastry.

What is the best donut and why is it a fresh hot Krispy Kreme?

You're fucking shit

cake donut with cinnamon and sugar is god tier

I like the idea, sadly aroudn here all we can get are the ones that manage to be greasy on the outside, dry on the inside, stale as week-old toast and with the same quality "chocolate" on top you'd find in discount isle no-fat products.

But man I can just imagine a hot fresh one with black-currant jam...

i hate when people make these magic cards that dont follow any of the magic cards rules

Maybe consider that you are an autistic piece of shit and would do better to shut your fucking faggot mouth you stupid cocksucking retard

What is a pon-de-ring and why do Clapistanis think their corn syrup soup compares?

Has anyone here tried any donuts from this place in Rhode Island?

>everyone posting on this website knows about the hole-in-the-wall donut place in my small little town

I think they're from J.Co Donuts, a SEA donut chain.

Cheap and sweet
Just like me

Bagels > donuts

damn I mean he was just asking. maybe he's looking for a friend or something.

Yeah, their brioche doughnuts are pretty fucking good.

>hipster donut menu

I wouldn't call Providence a hole in the wall, but I was wondering because I read an article about the business in a newspaper.

providence literally only exists as the closest place to boston to go get a "front massage"

Satisfying when fresh, oily-carb-sugar calorie bombs that is simple finger food with bright colors, glitter and sprinkly thing, that appeals to children and autists. Its acceptable once every few months for a hard working adult, but since so few people actually are capable of burning off this garbage, its really not acceptable at all for most. These are created for cops and fatties who have given up on their health and said "fuck it, its time to just let myself go".
That's how I "feel", but I'm not really driven by emotional opinion, these are objective facts. But I guess its good for the rest of you to let your feelings flow, and drown your sorrows with colorful greasy sugar dough with glitter on top.

Satan's little tools to give you diabetes.

They're the wrong donuts for fucking. Get a Krispy Kreme custard-filled, needs to be freshly made so that the body hasn't dried out and won't tear. Then you can take a bite out of the side and go to town on the hole.

I used to do this on long cross-country drives. It's pretty good. When you're done you can either throw the donut out the window for scavengers, or eat it yourself if you're so inclined.

pretty sure every adult human burns more than the caloric content of a single donut in a day. Retard.

>posted from mom's basement

>oops i put too much dough in the baking tray
>oh fuck it rose to much and spilled out the top
>oh nvm its not a mistake its a "muffin"
get fucked and piss off with your shit taste in dessert

As a kid I loved white powdered donuts but as I grew up I grew to prefer glazed, and jelly/bavarian cream filled. Over the last few years I've stopped liking cookies/cakes/pies/donuts/pastries much in general though so I rarely enjoy donuts anymore

Suni, is that you?
Stop deleting your artwork and work on a VR game all-fucking-ready. Do you know how rich you'd be letting degenerates pay $59.99 to fuck enormous disgusting 2d assholes all day?

Anyway I don't like donuts because the glazing is too sweet and the store always bitches if I ask for ones without glazing.

Donuts are greasy on the outside and and have the texture of a stale cake on the inside.

sometimes I do not :DD

I don't like cake and I don't like doughnuts.
But I like cake doughnuts. Ya feel me?

Your mother is a stale greasy cake you little faggot

I'm in pawtucket i'll drive over there tomorrow why not

Rude

I wish I could get quality donuts where I live.

It's literally the same thing just without frosting.

What did you not understand about what he said? Welp back to the chanting chamber.

>Make donuts at home
>Tastes amazing
>Now I have a bunch of donuts that I can't eat in one sitting and won't be as good stored for later

My man.

Exactly. Who eats sweets?

Third, although a truly fresh donut of any flavor is godly

masuda_eating_donuts.jpg

Yes actually, they're not bad but way too rich for me. YMMV.

>small little town
hey now, Providence is among America's 130 largest cities

It doesn't make sense how good these are
I can't understand it

They're a hell of a start. They could be made into a breakfast if we all pull together as a team.

Nah you can get that in Boston as well

Jesus, I feel bad for you.

>The few Dunkin Donuts stores closed in my shithole of a country at least 10 years ago

I can't wait until I am out of here.

Bagels have ~twice the carbs of donuts and are even worse for your blood sugar

Source: me, a diabetic

Fucking this.

[spoiler] i still like donuts though [spoiler]

I don't care for sweet pastries myself. I like bread with some kind of spread, or something more savory. A good donut is cool on rare occasion though.

I don't eat bagels either. Carbohydrates == DEATH

Why would you want out? DD is shit. Most of the ones in the U.S. are now run by Pajeets who wipe their asses with their hands and then don't bother to wash up. Last time I was in one, the display case had the worst fruit-fly infestation I've ever seen. The donuts were crawling with the little fuckers.

>Most of the ones in the U.S. are now run by Pajeets who wipe their asses with their hands and then don't bother to wash up.

Eh, I am in Europe (not western EU tho) and Dunkin had the best donuts by far before they closed here. Now we don't have jack shit.

It's fucking sad if what you say is true though, it was always very clean and orderly here.

Keep in mind that I want out for various other reasons, this is just something insignificant compared to everything else.

These look so good. I've never had a good donut in my life. I live in southern alberta and all I've ever had is grocery store or Tim Hortons donuts. How to get good donut?

Sweet food is nasty

/thread

Krispy Kreme is fucking delicious. But really any glazed donut that soft/doughy is pretty good.