Would you eat stuffed Camel?

A person i know who is on the religious right say it is against Leviticus (?)

youtube.com/watch?v=KY-umxxD43c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZt6V8KumDs
youtu.be/Obu1kANcIcs?t=3266
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is them boiling whole Camels

youtube.com/watch?v=HZt6V8KumDs

Huh. I'm usually for most things but the idea of camel meat invokes some feelings of disgust.

But we eat Cows bro?

Camels aren't cows though. I think it's the whole constantly chewing regurgitated fermented food and spitting they do. Just seems foul. I have an equally hard time envisioning llama meat for the same reasons.

Cows do that, bro.

Cows chew cud as well, retard.

If i was in the desert and invited for a stuffed a camel id feel pretty lucky bro.

Huh. That's right. Guess I never noticed. Maybe it's a mental image. Been around a lot of cattle and never actually saw them do it. Seen camels and llamas do it though.

I remember my copy of Pink Floyd's Atom Heart Mother came with a recipe for that in the sleeve. I think it's in storage right now and I actually can't find a scan of it online. Hrm!

This is our national dish now.

Yes, I love Camel Meat.

It's really delicious.

Yeah, it is really good.

Lol fundamentalist Protestants following the old testament covenants even though Christ Himself said he replaced them.

It's because their feet don't have the right number of splits.

I wonder if I can order that chafing dish through sysco.

Damn that would be cool

>fundamentalists and old testament

They like it better since it has a buttload of revenge, "justified" murder, retribution, insularity, violent destruction and hatred for anyone or anything different. The only part of the new testament they accept is the selfish desire to be forgiven for being a force of evil in every behavior by mumbling a magical incantation before you die.

They like it until they read it and realize they have to neck themselves for wearing stretch pants and eating shrimp. Then it's ~replaced by the mercy of Jesus Christ~ until the next time they see a faggot, at which point they magically forget the parts that apply to them and love it again.

of course I would, why the hell not? it's basically just a cow

thai buddhists think you shouldn't eat pussy.

idgaf....i pussy like a motherfucker.
Last time i went down on a girl was in like 2001. I ate that bitch like a bag of Doritos. I was picking pubic hair and dried vaginal mucus out of my nose for two days later.

fuck. I'm a beast

I lOVE Camel Toe.

camel's seem like cynical, sentient beings.... cows are dumb as fuck

>It's got droopy eyelids
>Lemme make all kinds if personified assumptions about an animal I've never met because it has a particular evolutionary physical trait that kind of resembles a human emotion

welp

This tbqfh

The reason camels aren't kosher is that they have fleshy pads on their toes, rather than a hard split hoof.

>I refuse to see sentience in other organisms because I'm terrified of facing the fact I'm precisely the same as them except for the fact I, as a human, actively destroy the only known habitable planet and they do not

I'm superior to everything because I'm human, don'cha know.

How's the hump taste like???

s-shut up!

christianity is a religion of peace!

I'd eat your moms stuffed camel

Atleast post something atleast almost relevant
youtu.be/Obu1kANcIcs?t=3266
Entire grilled calf stuffed with birds, two turkeys and ten chickens and equal amounts quails.

>cooking with pvc ropes
no fucking wonder the ALLAH SNACKBARS are such retards

>Implying Bob Dylan doesn't eat meat
Fuck off pseud.

I have both ridden a camel and eaten camel meat. Both experiences were pretty cool. Also the dietary laws in Leviticus were not just created for safety given the weak scientific knowledge of the times. They were also designed to set the Jews apart from the peoples whose lands they lived in by making it difficult or impossible to dine with Gentiles. Kind of a way to maintain unity of a people without a homeland by making it really hard to get too chummy with outsiders because you cannot accept their hospitality.

that's some new level of retardation right there