Muslims/Jews/Vegans/etc of Veeky Forums: is there any food that you break your laws for?

Muslims/Jews/Vegans/etc of Veeky Forums: is there any food that you break your laws for?

I'm Muslim and I don't care about most pork, but prosciutto is too good. I have to eat it.

Congratulations; you're not a Muslim!

I'm Christian, but once you try sweet pork (human) there's no going back.

>I'm Muslim

Thread disregarded

Remember to put sage in the options when you reply, everyone

Feel free to go back to /pol/ any time.

not breaking laws
body of christ, and all that.
just only eat people named jesus

5:3 dumbfuck

Just because you slip up and break a rule once doesn't disqualify you from being an adherent. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. The Christian Bible forbids premarital sex yet most people on Veeky Forums have had girlfriends. Are they all not actually Christians?

>How do you want your meal senpai
>Soggy and unevenly cooked
>Say no more

>2/3 of the first three posts on a different board don't match my retarded beliefs
>It must be the p-pol bogeyman after me

Loser

>just because you slip up and break a rule once
>prosciutto is too good and I have to have it
sounds like more than once my man

>Are they all not actually Christians?
probably not lmfao
I'm actually surprised you think there is a significant number of Christian's on this website. Veeky Forums has been quite non-religious since as long as I can remember

I have it maybe once every other month, at max.

Veeky Forums is an American/European site, so most of its users are Christians.

I'm the same with prawns dude.

Most Christians I know are sinners who use the religion as a shield and also excuse for continuing their behavior whilst holding a bible over everyone's head like it makes them better.

Words without deeds are worthless. Also, religion is stupid.

OOOOOOOOOOOYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEY

lol
I knew some muslims who where like
>nah It's ok I can drink alcohol at night, allah's sleeping!

>Veeky Forums is an American/European site, so most of its users are Christians
holy shit dude get a clue. anyone on this site who says they're a Christian is either lying through their teeth or a regular contributor to christ-chan threads on /pol/ (a group that maybe has a few hundred members, tops).

if you miraculously were able to survey every single user on this website over the last 5 years, I would bet my life's savings that less than 1% identified as a bona fide, regularly practicing Christian.

How about you SJW's stop swimming against the tide hereabouts, and just make your own imageboard?

Or is the ability to create things online somehow privileged and problematic because you personally are too incompetent to do it?

Hint: eight chan has a leftypol board and it's crammed full of as much identity politics and triggered leftard rants as you could possibly want. Not much fun though.

I made a thread about ham dude.

You are either remarkably young or remarkably stupid. Just because somebody isn't in your face about their beliefs about their religion doesn't mean they aren't religious to a certain extent. If 60-70% of the Western world is Christian, it's safe to say that 40-50% of Veeky Forums is Christian in one way or another.

Muslims are disgusting, halal is basically torture. Bunch of disgusting pedophiles.

>I made a thread about ham dude.

No, you made a thread about ham and included identity politics in the OP. If you didn't expect or anticipate the replies you are getting you are stupid or naive.

I made a thread about food laws which Muslims and Jews of Veeky Forums follow and you shat your MAGA undies.

There's a board where you can be racist that's one fucking click away. Use it! But this is the food board.

Muslim slaughter does not forbid stunning the animal.

If you talk torture, just look at how battery hens are treated.

this thread seems like it could be full of interesting stories about how people relate to food at the level of their most deeply held beliefs, which seems like it would be perfect for this board

why are you trying to ruin it

Nope. You made a thread about breaking the laws of your religion.

You posted prime fodder for anyone who isn't a hypocrite and has any reason to resent your religion and then got surprised when those people existed on a board that hasn't already been typecast as racist.

Go fuck yourself, Muhammad.

samefag

You are mentally ill.

You are off-topic shitposting in a perfectly good thread.

On: cooking meat and milk together

You are mentally incapable of retort.

[quote]9420437[/quote]
not even gonna dignify this post with a (You).

>it's safe to say that 40-50% of Veeky Forums is Christian in one way or another
don't believe in stealing? you must be a Christian. not a fan of killing other human beings? hey, guess what: you're Christian. not a cheater/homewrecker? surprise surprise, you're Christian.

look man I'm not gonna spoon-feed you the dozens of studies that show millennials/gen Z are non-religious at staggering levels. I'm not gonna bore you with hundreds of anecdotes from over the years of people I know who just don't give a fuck about religion. go outside your family/ Muslim community, find a white person who looks between 18-30, and ask them how much they actually care about Jesus, or the Bible, or Yahweh, or whatever. then ask another person the next day. and the next. if you live above the mason-dixon line, which I assume you do since you're Muslim, I don't think you'll find even 1/100 seriously care about it.

>not even gonna dignify this post with a (You).

reddit. fuck off

I live in Texas idiot. There are millions of Muslims here, and they don't lynch us, wow! Figures that you'd be an arrogant Yankee cunt with complete tunnel vision. Just because *your* social circle has a worldview inspired by Rick and Morty-tier philosophy doesn't mean it applies to the country as a whole.

who are you quoting?

Report/ignore shitposters.

[quote]9420494[/quote]
there are just over 3 million Muslims currently in the US, and you expect me to believe that at least half of them live in one single state?

I had a hunch you were a subhuman fucking larper from the start but this post basically confirms it. end your worthless excuse for a life so you don't waste other people's air

Ex-Muslim here, but when I was a kid my boyfriend and I lived right next to each other. His family is Irish pagan, so they had harvest festival, and would cook a whole pig. I just remember biting into this thick, juicy loin cut and having it come apart with amazing flavour and texture. After that I still snuck some slow-cooked ribs and the occasional bit of belly when his family would cook.

I was kind of driven out of the house at 16, but I remember having a bacon sandwich for the first time and being so disappointed it wasn't as good as other cuts I'd savoured so much.

Next step Abu Jalil Al Sayef, try jamon. It's similar but spanish and nicer.

I made the vegan lifestyle change about a year ago. I can't resist drinking milk or putting bacon bits in my salad. I don't feel like I've betrayed veganism because I feel like everyone needs a cheat day

"The western world" includes a significantly inflated number of seniors, which are the most religious group and the least active on the internet.

Even a lot of these people who classify as a christian statistic are not actually christians themselves. They just say they are so that the numbers favor the christian culture they're comfortable with, and for shit like making sure that the christian private school their granddaughter is attending doesn't get fewer government grants and shit.

That's pretty weird going off the muslims I've met.
Even ex-muslims I know steer clear of pork, they cite really shaky grounds for it as well, like not liking the smell or just not being used to it and not wanting to try it.
On the flip side I've never met a muslim who doesn't drink. Though as I understand things that alcohol isn't explicitly haram, just that getting drunk is heavily discouraged.

this reads like a heavy erotica
and I have zero issues with that.

>there are people who get THIS MAD about someone else's religious beliefs

The only people who do this are out of touch hayseeds
>identity politics
This is retard for "someone has a different belief, skin color, or last name than me, and I'm very confused and angry now". Consider suicide.

No, I try not to be a glutton.

اتقوا الله
اتقوا الله
اتقوا الله

>most people on Veeky Forums have had girlfriends
I wish

Christianity is a desert religion. If anything Europeans would be pagan not Christian.

>they cite really shaky grounds for it as well

I will not mention the diseases within Swine which are all fatal and transferable to humans. The fact is that Swine are an omnivorous mammal, and muslims are forbidden from eating such an animal regardless of it being swine or not, Muslims also do not consume dogs, wolves, foxes, Lions, monkeys, apes either. This isn't shaky grounds, this is a firm stance on all animals which digest meats.

>Though as I understand things that alcohol isn't explicitly haram

Yes, it is. All forms of intoxication are haraam, anyone who tells you it isn't haraam is not a muslim, as a muslim can not permit what has been forbidden. That isn't to say a Muslim can't drink; a muslim could drink, they could steal, they could commit bad deeds etc. being a muslim doesn't automatically absolve oneself and make a person infallible, they are still human after all and true goodness doesn't come from words but actions and intentions.

Shut the fuck up, you reddit tier faggot.

Take your manwife ad marry them elsewhere.

old testament also prohibits pork :^)

You should really check out reddit before rushing to judgement. They have safe spaces for your kind, where people who are different can be safely shadowbanned or automodded or bot voted into oblivion. Try "the donald", it's one of the safest spaces on the internet.

I'd also like to add that Middle Eastern Christians such as Assyrians and Maronites do not consume pork.

>bacon in salad
you didn't betray veganism only, you betrayed good taste

Good thing I invented my own religion

This has to be bait. Sage

Christianity=/=Islam. While Christians, like all humans, are prone to making mistakes, they maintain the faith that they will be absolved of their sins. In this there is freedom, though we aren't supposed to use it to blatantly sin. That's why Christians feel less shame and more guilt. We know what we did is wrong, and we know God forgives us because he loves us, as he's already forgiven everyone, even those who don't understand that they're ALREADY forgiven. Anyway, I didn't come here to preach. If anyone came to God begging forgiveness, he would forgive them, even if they continue to stumble after they are forgiven. His forgiveness is infinite. So that's the difference really. And yeah, there are Christians on this website. I mostly browse /k/.

No one cares. You literally worship a man as a god, a god as a man and both as a spirit, yet claim to be monotheistic.

Jews think you are retarded.

>most
>it's safe to say that 40-50% of Veeky Forums is Christian in one way or another.
first of all, it's not safe to say that
second of all, I like how you're slowly lowering your complete fucking guess about how much of the userbase is christian

I guess I'm not a vegan because I'll eat meat once every 3 months but I eat like a very healthy vegan so idk I guess I'm not that principled

I dunno how he can say that.

I have never seen anyone that wasn't trolling claim the world is 7000~ years old, flat and that the big bang was a heretical lie.

well now that you've said this you can bet you're about to hear it a whole lot

It's alright if you don't believe, dude. You don't have to lash out at people. We're all humans with our own faiths and virtues. Sure, I want people to follow my faith, but I won't force it on you. You can believe whatever you want. Nobody really knows. It's all faith in this life. Cheers!

You can have a girlfriend without having sex with her lmao.

Nigger

stop worshiping statues and people, then I will take you seriously until then you will be classified in my mind on the same level as a cow shit worshiping hindu that has sex with his re-incarnated monkey wife.

Who cares? Even if they started spamming it, it is not like it makes them more correct or less retarded.

>I'm Muslim
Unfortunately that means this thread was going to be derailed upon arrival.

This thread is only proving how low-class and immature atheists are.

Way to prove his point. Stop being such an insecure faggot.

You do realize that Christians are a vast demographic, right? With Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox denominational profession totalling over two and a half billion? If the majority of Christians actually thought the book of Genesis was anything more than a metaphor or allegory, then you better believe there'd be a footnote about it in American public school textbooks. There wasn't even a sun until the third day. Now Jews on the other hand, believe the Earth to be 5778 years old according to the Anno Mundi calendar. The new year was just last month as of the sunset before the night of the last full moon of August. You probably don't want my opinion, but I'll tell you anyway. If God is an infinite source of energy, then the moment of creation would have been infinitely long due to the effects of time dilation. Infinite energy=infinite mass=infinite span of time, similiar to the event horizon surrounding a black hole. You think they had words to describe this 3,500 years ago when Moses penned Genesis?

I really don't care what you think of me, bro. I don't know why I should. We're both gping to die someday. What does it matter? We certainly don't.

>pork eating muslims and christians on Veeky Forums
Nice to meet you all, I'm a Jew with a foreskin and I don't like money.

>You think they had words to describe this 3,500 years ago when Moses penned Genesis?

And yet, it was revealed in the Quran, 1400 years ago:

Do the disbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were one mass, and We tore them apart? And We made from water every living thing. Will they not believe?

- Al Anbiya (21:30) [big bang, expansion of universe]

Meanwhile, Book of Job from the Bible:

"can you join him in spreading out the skies, hard as a mirror of cast bronze?" - 37:18

[the sky is a hard ceiling made of bronze]

>tell your priest/pastor you're fucking your girlfriend
>general disapproval

>tell your Imam that you are/have been eating pork, it's delicious, and you dont plan on stopping
>???

I've converted vegans with my smoked ribs.

When I was a young Mormon kid (11 or 12), I was feeling rebellious and ordered a Brisk iced tea from a vending machine.

(Mormons don't drink tea or coffee)

It was delicious. And felt so, so sinful and taboo. I think this made it taste even better.

>people are in a relationship
>they must be having sex

You need to stop watching movies.

Lol, what? That's what "in a relationship" fucking means, user. This isn't the 1940's anymore.

kekekek
Allah is no match for jamón ibérico.

Reminder to OP that he's in the danger zone of becoming a radical muslim bomber. The vast majority of ISIS members are the ones who drink, eat pork and fuck around while young who are then convinced by an Imam that fighing for Allah will wash away your sins.

not
>scorching hot on the top layer and frozen in the middle with the obligatory soggy bottom

> The Christian Bible forbids premarital sex

The difference is that most western people are not obsessed with religion. They don't follow rules as strictly and focus on the big picture.

A similar topic would be vegetarians / vegans that eat fish or cheese or tacos because they are so good its ok to cheat.

Wtf is the point then? To just buy her things so you can go home alone and wish you were masturbating

>christian
>hangs out at /k/ a board dedicated to the worship of instruments whose sole purpose is to kill

Typical christian hypocrisy. No one takes christians seriously anymore including "christians" who themselves know deep down such a ludicrous fairytale could never be true.

Brisk is so far seperated from actual tea that you were probably okay either way.

>had three jews on my team at work
>two were super jewy by their own admission, one was a hyperliberal SJW tumblr cunt, and this is coming from someone who's dead center in the lower left square himself
>potluck for halloween one year
>I specifically ask the two superjews if they keep kosher, they don't.
>tumblr cunt makes macaroni and cheese with bacon in it, she apparently makes it all the time for thanksgiving

The only people that AREN'T cafeteria-style with their beliefs these days are the extremists, and they're all almost universally held in contempt by every9ne else, because modern life and iron age dogma are simply not compatible.

True, funny part is I read texts on medieval history and they were the same. A quote from one I remember is that a priest asked a minor knight why he wasn't in church on Sunday to which he responded in mock astonishment that there were services outside of Christmas.
/Spoiler/ humans are sinful heathens /spoiler/

Mosaic law is already fulfilled, even Paul talk about it in the yoke of our father quote

Thou shalt not Murder is not the same thing as thou shalt not kill, since when Christian forbid people from killing in self defense?

As someone who's used Veeky Forums for ten years or so get fucked. You're more vocal than liberals, but Veeky Forums isn't you super safe special hideout. That's kinda the fucking point. You want to go somewhere where no one disagrees with you go find some alt-right forum or something.

You moan about how SJW's bitch and whine but bitching and whining about bitching and whining is still bitching and whining.

user, killing someone is murder.

No
It doesn't
Dumbass

Yeah, remember when Jesus killed all the romans when they came to crucify him with his all American AR-15 for violating the NAP and then drank a coors lite while saluting the flag?

Fellow Muslim here. Reminding everyone that pork is bad for you.

Since Jesus chastised Simon Peter for loping off that Roman's ear. Then the son of God personally healed his would be captor and executioners ear.

It's really, really not. It's actually healthy.

I know it's bait but muslims are ignorant hypocrites and they are going to be wiped from the surface of the world in a next future, you are Satan and evil.

Not bait.

sooooo tolerant as jesus intended

Jesus didn't have a lot of experience with Muslims

There's a similar quote from around about the same time (or at least pre-enlightenment) that I heard exactly once on some western civ lecture series on PBS, that went something like:

>Who goes to heaven? Monks, and the pious elderly, and beggars, and children. Who goes to hell? Pirates go to hell, and whores, and the debauched. I would much rather spend eternity with the second than the first.

[spoiler]human nature is flawed because we're really nothing more than particularly clever, horny monkeys with a propensity to violence, and our image of "divine perfection" is what we dont like and thus try to supress about ourselves,
and true salvation comes from not asking forgiveness for what you are and will always be from a distant and apprently indifferent entity that likely doesnt even actually exist, but accepting and making peace with that part of yourself and striving to use it for good rather than destructive hedonism or the infliction of needless suffering [/spoiler]

I ain't OP but, as one white, conservative x-tian to another, you should know you are one dumb fuck.