Guys

Guys.

I'm losing my shit just a little. My book is number 3 for Swords and Sorcery new releases on Amazon. Sales have exploded since I last posted here.

Pic related.

I want to keep this momentum up. Have any of you published before? What did you do to promote it?

Do an AMA on reddit or something I dunno. Send free copies to booktubers and whoever for review.

Hey Brandon Cornwell what's the deal with the gay child orgy that takes place half way through your book, Rising Thunder Dynasty of Storms? It doesn't really seem relevant to the plot and really needn't be described in such detail.

Kill yourself Brandon. The book cover is terrible already you filthy tasteless nigger, I wouldn't even dare open your shitty book if it were before me.

Pic related shills his shit here from time to time.

Brandon Cornwell wrote a gay child orgy in the middle of his book, Rising Thunder Dynasty of Storms? Why would he do that?

How many people bought your physical and ebook already?

>reddit

He bought fake Amazon reviews too, nobody has actually read it

Did you really have to halt the plot 3/4 of the way in to have a detailed and statistically backed up rant about the fractional reserve banking system of your made up world? It seemed scarily antisemitic in a very obvious metaphorical way. I think it might have been loosely adapted from somewhere else. During one paragraph it seemed "Elf" was replaced by "Aryan" and "Goblin" with "thieving, conniving, semitic, kike trash"!

Really loved it apart from that, though :) :)

Christ you're a faggot, go back to deviant art and commission more shitty art from your brother.

From what I understand, Amazon doesn't give something a sales ranking until it's been bought at least once so there must have been buyers for it to even be ranked now. Though it's fair to assume that 99% of them never actually read it.

Yeah man, I've successfully published three novels. To promote it you just gotta keep posting it on Veeky Forums until you are famous.

Next time try to slice top to bottom instead. Works wonders.

desu, assuming you are not related to Bernard, I think you fell into the Veeky Forums.com gravy pot..

I'll read it if you share a mobi/epub, Brandon.

How easy is it to publish on Amazon?

It's a popular site. If you want to boost sales you should advertise yourself, not sit on your ass and feel superior because no one reads your shit.

Step 1: Fit into their political narrative

Would you be willing to mold yourself into another narrative just to make cash?

I would, but only under a nom de plume.

extremely. getting people to read it is the problem. OPs last name and chosen genre match suspiciously well with another famous author which no doubt help him.

please, amazon would sell "how to kill gorillions of jews: a self help book" if it would make them money

emulating stephen king, of course.