The bosses need that report. >I'm gonna need you to work through lunch user

The bosses need that report. >I'm gonna need you to work through lunch user.

How do you respond Veeky Forums?

Fuck off boss, I'm union. Working me through lunch will fuck your payroll.

>Why are we discussing this on a food & cooking forum, where it is off-topic?

>Fuck you Dad I'm hungry.
Working for family is great

Eat at my desk like a normal person, get a good lunch break in tomorrow

Cuck.

In many countries lunch is long enough that many people go home and cook and eat as a family.

This doesn't happen to me because I estimate time accurately and I set clear expectations about scope and change processes

Get a better process in place for this kind of thing, working on your personal time makes you look disorganized

dam son, you got management written all over you

>why do we allow faggots who have no idea how to greentext?
My misuse was on purpose btw

I usually work while eating anyway. I can't slow down at work, or I just lose all motivation and drag ass the rest of the day.

If I've got something awesome, homemade, and especially shared (like if I brought in a crock pot of jambalaya), you'd best believe I'm making sure that gets eaten.

If _ is late. That's hardly on me, and everyone working on an empty tank to chase an already past deadline isn't doing anyone any favours. Five minutes to enjoy some food and regain some motivation can avoid whole shifts of half assed work.

Manager is part of my title, so, you're not wrong
>2017
>deviating from the PMBOK in any way, shape or form
Write this up in your lessons learned and add it to the organizational process assets, continuous improvement should be a religion for any well run organization

Take lunch later or just leave an hour early.

wtf

sure if i can leave early tonight

>2017
>working

> PMBOK
We agile now grandpa hope you didn't pay too much for that online MBA

Is that overtime approved?

Spain and Holland are two countries where this is the case.

Quality of life in the US sucks. You're either salaried which just means the corporation can work you to death w/o paying overtime or you're hourly and don't make enough to live. Unions have been emasculated by rightwing scab "open shop" laws. In most of europe, the lowliest dishwasher gets a mandatory 30 day vacation but in the US you're lucky to get 1 week and those with more are afraid to use it for fear their bosses will get pissed. And we call europeans "poor." Who's really poor?

*hits you with a fatty lawsuit*

nothing personnel, hoss...

Wrong.

No problemo. I'll probably seize out though and then you'll have a bigger problem on your hands so at least let me order takeaway.

Happens sometimes at my work. I either work through lunch and get paid overtime or have lunch a bit later than usual.
My job is pretty easy and I can just eat at my desk if I have to so I don't really need a break.

Take 10 mins to stuff my face and get back to work.
Leave work 20 mins early if i've completed the task. If my branch of the company gets defunded because we miss deadlines then i'm out of a job.
I care more about getting a wage than i do the 30mins a day i spent browsing reddit while stuffing my face.

My bosses aren't stupid enough to attempt to make anyone work though a break because they'd be fired by their bosses. Hell, because one bitch never wanted to leave her desk and socialize they caught shit hard enough they had to send out a corporate memo telling everyone breaks are mandatory.

>agile
But my name is not Rahul or Sunil, and I do not have (Infosys) in my email signature
>MBA
I don't have one

Wrong.

Dubs I win

Actually Obama passed a law that salaried employees have to be paid overtime, which actually ended up getting me laid off from my salary management position. Literally thanks Obama, I was making enough money to gladly work 60 hours but only get paid for 40

I rarely eat lunch. Not because I'm not allowed but I do physical work and if I eat anything more than a couple mouthfuls it bogs me down and sloshed around. I eat breakfast then eat dinner right when I get home.

i always work through lunch so i canleave 30 minutes early